Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Ria Ka Adda 28/12: the beginning of forever :$

natz IF-Rockerz
natz
natz

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

Ria ka Adda Rules:

We are here to have fun and at the same time provide objective feedback. 

1) Follow IF rules & respect each other's opinion. There is a decent code of conduct you can maintain and not pounce on each other if there's a difference of opinion.

2) Actor bashing will not be tolerated. Discuss the show & characters :)

3) Please use @Name format and avoid quoting long/multiple posts.

4) First page is for episode analysis, so reserve only if you want to analyze.

5) Join us on RKA Facebook by becoming friends of "Ria ka Adda". 

Hello people Hug moi is back LOL the following is entirely my opinion and while constructive criticism is welcome I do not appreciate bashing- there's a thin line b/w the two, let's not cross it Wink

the story doesn't intrigue me any more than it did a month ago when I quit watching but I decided to write after I came across the following from 'a midsummer night's dream' (Shakespeare) a play I had read when I was doing my GCSEs

If we shadows have offended,
Think but this, and all is mended'
That you have but slumbered here
While these visions did appear.
And this weak and idle theme,
No more yielding but a dream,
Gentles, do not reprehend.
If you pardon, we will mend.
And, as I am an honest Puck,
If we have unearnd luck
Now to 'scape the serpent's tongue,
We will make amends ere long.
Else the Puck a liar call.
So good night unto you all.
Give me your hands if we be friends,
And Robin shall restore amends.

Kritika is back to being herself, which is good news cos the lady can ACT! Her expressions in the opening scene where Arohi is thinking of her time with Arjun were apt Clap

Puneet Tejwani (Chiku) is entertaining as always, Luvdeep bua is still on the starting line, i.e. no progress noticed which obviously means I'll stick to what I said when the soap started bua needs to GO!

The big bomb Geek my problem with the soap: Karan Kundra is holding back it seems Confused he's capable of doing much better. Here, he seems kinda stiff and the dialogues are delivered without conviction Ouch it's like he's literally reading his lines, I hope he stops doing that Embarrassed

RPS is fab actor and I finally heard the mum TALK LOL a definite PLUS!! Big smile

Good news for all you incorrigible fans out here, this is the beginning of forever for AA Day Dreaming the start of a happy ending Tongue all hail purana bollywood Wink where bad boys fell for good girls and left all burai for them WinkLOL formula tried and tested hai bhai...it won't fail Tongue

the story is a bit better than before and I've been hearing good things so yay! Tongue way to go team KMH LOL (I guess? ConfusedLOL)

episode rating: 6/10- watchable, courtesy Kritika Kamra & PT's sillipana when bua scares him Smile

Edited by natz - 28 December 2010 at 12:16pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya_kmhshaan17tanu111aAyesha_glaAngad_Kripa_200pavsQuirkysecretkeeper.Mandy.virgo_gurlBheegiBasantimchopra

secretkeeper IF-Rockerz
secretkeeper
secretkeeper

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Nudgy Hello to all :)

Epi rating: 6/10

Liked:

1) Aro's Flashbacks with appropriate expressions & music Thumbs Up
2) Arjun's Mom finally opened her mouth LOL Her trying to brainwash was expected...true to her character Angry
3) Arjun-Dad scene StarStarStar "Jao Arjun, God bless" aww the way Arjun hugs him & the plea in his voice "Dad....". I got teary eyed. Liked the  BG music here Thumbs Up
4) Arjun wanting to hear Aro's voice before starting his new life.

Disliked:

1) whoosh whoosh camera angles..specially when they zoomed in on Aro's face Stern Smile
2) Lightning & drum roll bg music *hits head on the desk*
3) Episode quality.

Qoute of the day: "The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide that you are not going to stay where you are" - Thinkexist

Moment of the day: Arjun-Rudra scene StarStarStar Both the actors were superb Clap

Edited by secretkeeper - 28 December 2010 at 12:46pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

saku1122Priya_kmhshaan17Ayesha_glaQuirkyBheegiBasanti

Angad_Kripa_200 IF-Dazzler
Angad_Kripa_200
Angad_Kripa_200

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Great to see you back Natz... Hope you are well... Big smile...

As for today's episode... All I have to say, it felt like a mirror image of KMH-1... Arjun sleeping the night at the park and waking up to appreciate the morning and Arohi going on and on about how Arjun will never change... Seen it before... CVs where is the newness...

And also what was with "I LOVE YOU"... Where was the passion... On top of that, where was the lovey-dovey feeling of love in that phrase... It sounded so unconvincing... I have to agree with Natz that Karan is not giving his 100% and as for Kritika well she is doing way better... However, I have to say Cheeku was annoying and Bua was hilarious... I simply loved the way she freaked Cheeku out... RPS was awesome as always...

But...

The star of today's episode for me was Micro-Mini Friend Shefali... Goooo Shefali... I loved it when she said Arjun truly loves you Arohi and I completely disagree with you... Loved that tight verbal slap on Arohi's face... CVs should show her more... Embarrassed... Goooo Shefali.... ClapClapClap

Lets see what happens tomorrow and how CVs manipulate the entire world so that "they believe in Arjun"....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shaan17QuirkysecretkeeperBheegiBasanti

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Loved reading your take NatzStar

Edit:
Sam...yours too! Star

Edited by darlunia - 28 December 2010 at 12:33pm

shaan17Angad_Kripa_200Quirkysecretkeeper

secretkeeper IF-Rockerz
secretkeeper
secretkeeper

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
@Natzyyyyyy: Hug Oye! wheres "I Heart paagalpan"? LOL

ZABARDUST Post! StarStarStar

" Here, he seems kinda stiff and the dialogues are delivered without conviction Ouch "
I agree Smile Compared to last month he has improved..

"formula tried and tested hai bhai...it won't fail Tongue"
LOL

@Sam: Another zabardust post! StarStarStar

"mirror image of KMH-1." Thumbs Up

"And also what was with "I LOVE YOU".. Ermm

@Jaya & other buddies hitting like: Hug Thank you :)

*flies towards inbox* LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

QuirkyBheegiBasanti

shaan17 Senior Member
shaan17
shaan17

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
@natz: loved your post...im a shakespeare fan :D! well done hun...Although i do agree with u that KK is holding back some of his acting i would blame it on the story itself which is not giving him enough space to react adn therefore act! He is stick to his convenient role (Convenient - because since KMH the story has not changed one tiny lil bit)
The story is the KEY here...It aint working for me!!Although it started off very well...now its sloping down!sad but thats the truth

@Mehr: I literally had to close my eyes for couple of seconds...i had the whoosh whoosh camera syndrome through out the whole episode!I think it is only getting worse
I do agree that the
queality of the episode is not all that but i can only think of one reason for that and that is coz they are RUSHING OFF with the episode which is SAAADDDD...!!!!Creatives take your time. We fans are meant to stay we wont go anywhere!!!

@Angad_Kripa: Youve said everything i wanted :D...we think alike ( adnd the saying goes great minds think alike :p)
Well i do agreee with u that the story is the same as KMH1 and the only difference is that KMH1 was lovely to watch and now KMH2 is not giving us fans these adrenaline we had when we watched KMH2!

The chemistry between the 2 is not the way it was in KMH1...i dont know if any of u would agree...but it aint as fierce as it was in KMH1 may be its the story line!!HELLOOO Creatives pay attention to the story line or ull be loosing lines of fans

xoxo

Shaan

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya_kmhQuirkyBheegiBasanti

secretkeeper IF-Rockerz
secretkeeper
secretkeeper

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
@Shaheen: Hug Please voice your opinion on KMH2 page. I was so pissed off with the camera angles Stern Smile

Story k baarey mein kya kahoo D'oh

EDITED

@Natz: Cool title Smile

Edited by secretkeeper - 28 December 2010 at 1:40pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shaan17QuirkyBheegiBasanti

Angad_Kripa_200 IF-Dazzler
Angad_Kripa_200
Angad_Kripa_200

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
@ Shaan... Call me Sam... And I have to agree with you on chemistry... Its good but not great... I used to have goosebumps while watching KMH-1 and the chemistry of Arjun-Arohi... It was so passionate and intense... I was like spellbound by it... But nowadays seeing their chemistry I don't feel the same... And I blame the story and plot of KMH-2... Its not shaped properly as KMH-1... It has a lot of faults and I believe that even Karan-Kritika have not been able to connect with the story and plot like us... If you feel a strong connection with the story the chemistry automatically comes about... But when there is no connection, it all seems forced... And it has been like this for most of KMH-2 scenes apart from a few... In KMH-1 the connection with the story and plot was more and with KMH-2 there is hardly any connection (sorry for the comparison)... I mean I still remember when Arjun-Arohi confessed their love for each other in KMH-1 (clifftop and the garden)... It felt connected and was highly convincing... With KMH-2 both "I love yous" were unconvincing... Anyways at this point we can hope that with the arrival of the new year, the old zabardast chemistry of Arjun-Arohi comes back...!!!...

shaan17QuirkysecretkeeperBheegiBasanti

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index