India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Not going to watch tomorrow's epi

sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

Yes... you hav read it right. i am not going to watch tomorrow's epi. i dont hav the strength to watch or compose myself if shravan loses the race. may be i got too addicted to saavan, i am not able to bear this track.anymore.

this track is SUPPOSED to make shravan responsible. but all they are doing is bringing him to even lower level. i expected him to stay fast today. again he didnt hold on to his words.

all C.V's are showing is saachi as some "sathi savitri" who loves her husband blindly and unconditionally., and shravan as a totally spoiled brat, who loves his wife, but does NOTHING when he has to prove his love. i am not liking this at all.

my sixth sense keeps on hitting me that ranbir is going to win the race. if that is the case, BUH-BYE BHPH in adv (till ranbir leaves)

Edited by doc99 - 28 December 2010 at 12:22pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy.21ChocolateChickmaris08

sash10 Goldie
sash10
sash10

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
i dont think its shraven that falls 
xxxnm Senior Member
xxxnm
xxxnm

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by doc99

Yes... you hav read it right. i am not going to watch tomorrow's epi. i dont hav the strength to watch or compose myself if shravan loses the race. may be i got too addicted to saavan, i am not able to bear this track.anymore.

this track is SUPPOSED to make shravan responsible. but all they are doing is bringing him to even lower level. i expected him to stay fast today. again he didnt hold on to his words.

all C.V's are showing is saachi as some "sathi savitri" who loves her husband blindly and unconditionally., and shravan as a totally spoiled brat, who loves his wife, but does NOTHING when he has to prove his love. i am not liking this at all.

my sixth sense keeps on hitting me that ranbir is going to win the race. if that is the case, BUH-BYE BHPH in adv (till ranbir leaves)

I hate when people are like Im not going to watch this hsow anymore because creatives arent giving me exactly what I want.Trying to be repectful but thats really immature and annoying. If you dont want to watch dont watch. post your opinion but no need to constantly threaten not to watch

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
i hope that shravan wins

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_S

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki1591

I hate when people are like Im not going to watch this hsow anymore because creatives arent giving me exactly what I want.Trying to be repectful but thats really immature and annoying. If you dont want to watch dont watch. post your opinion but no need to constantly threaten not to watch

Everyone has right to express opinion without intentionally hurting or bashing some one . This forum is for purpose  that only .
 So there is no need for you to get thtreatened.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy.21maris08Shipra_Sanasuya43

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Sangeeta i agree with you. The track is not fulfilling the purpose. It just keeps on showing ranbir evil n sanchi sacrificing! Even i, who was so much in favour of this track, never wanted it to happen this way! I thought the jealousy thing will make Shravan work harder, but it didn't happen! Even i found it really bad when Shravan didn't fast, and more than that i got irked 'coz Sanchi too forgave him easily! At least she should have shown anger, may be then he would have realized this!

But anyways, it's just a serial n as th saying goes, ''don't expect logic in tv shows''LOL...so , am not expecting either!LOL

But Sangeeta, i think even if this acc. happens, it won't be that major! I mean BHPH CVs can't make the show gloomy! U know, BHPH is knows for it's liveliness! Big smile
Aishu. IF-Dazzler
Aishu.
Aishu.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
yaar....precaps can be twisty........i noticed tht shravan is riding a yellow bike.....& the precap shows a man in white bike falls......i don't think shravan will fall....
he may lose tht race.......but not any falls......plzzzzz
xxxnm Senior Member
xxxnm
xxxnm

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Originally posted by nikki1591

Everyone has right to express opinion without intentionally hurting or bashing some one . This forum is for purpose  that only .
 So there is no need for you to get thtreatened.

Did I ever say that he/she didnt have a right to express his/her opinion. No. y would i feel threatned bc 1 person ddecides not to watch the show. im expressing my opinion just liek they r. i said that it is really annoying/immature to state that u r not going 2 watch the show bc the writers arent doing exactly what u want them to.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top