Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: prodigy007

Khali was on fire today!

really ? episode must be interesting then ...i will go ahead and watch it now :)
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Arjun, add these pics on first page if u want....

Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuttabhai

really ? episode must be interesting then ...i will go ahead and watch it now :)

You must Arjun!

You must Arjun!

just finished watching episode....I felt Khali was right today .......Sam was really taunting khali with those statements ......

Dolly was right ...........jab mard se pala pada to sammy ne fat se sorry bol diya 😆
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuttabhai

just finished watching episode....I felt Khali was right today .......Sam was really taunting khali with those statements ......

Dolly was right ...........jab mard se pala pada to sammy ne fat se sorry bol diya 😆

Sameer knew he was wrong therefore the apology & he also felt intimidated! Kyun khaam kha pangay lehta hai! Dolly was brilliant acting out Ashmit today

Sameer knew he was wrong therefore the apology & he also felt intimidated! Kyun khaam kha pangay lehta hai! Dolly was brilliant acting out Ashmit today

Oh yeah whole scene was so funny 😆  I thought shweta was good actor but she disappointed ........dolly was cool as assmit .....and later pamela 😆

Dolly is hardly bothered about eviction results  ...She can not be nice to anyone for the sake of nominations ....she is just enjoying as always . Sammy n shweta are worried about Friday ......

yellowflower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mera naam bhi add kardo bhaiya........ Hum bhi aaj se Khali ji ke phann hai............
Originally posted by: samFan

Mera naam bhi add kardo bhaiya........ Hum bhi aaj se Khali ji ke phann hai............

LOL ......ok add karta hu 👍🏼
If dolly goes out this week, then all dolly fans will support Khali going forward 😛
SM28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I liked Khali's reaction after the video. Ashmit & Sam looked so childish and pathetic in the video when they were making comments that they could never have the guts to make in front of him. With his calm and composed reaction, he made them look truly small and insecure in front of him. Also, I like the way Khali is keeping his cool even when Sam or Dolly are trying to provoke him into getting angry.