Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Dutta - the new man (Page 3)

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
I lyk 1st option. It wud be too gud.
Although 3rd option is also very gud but u see, pyaar hamesha nafrat se badkar hota hai, so i chose 1st option.

It was really very shocking for me that above words came from kala. I just wish kala khud bhi ye words apply kar pati. I just wish kala words do magic nd dutta confesses his luv for naku.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ltl_fan

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
All i could think when I saw Kala go on with her bullshit y'day: Kulhadi pe pair maarna ise kehte hai.ROFL

Seriously, the woman has lost it. Does she even realize what she's doing by reminding DUtta of his past and Seema and forgiving Nakusha? Kala doesn't realize that for Dutta, now, all roads lead to Nakusha. No matter which path he takes, it's Nakusha at the end of the road for him. And forgiveness, oh boy! Kala's gonna shoot herself when that dialogue backfires on her! It's gonna haunt her for lifetimes to come! ROFL 

Seema's gonna  come back to ask his forgiveness, and we all know it'll take a while....but Dutta IS going to forgive her. And thus exorcise all his demons! Now Kala isn't expecting that to happen, is she? She's consumed by hatred, and doesn't know what it is to repent or forgive! Oh, she is so gonna ask Naku to slap her when this happens! ROFL

Like some have mentioned here, I'd love it if Naku asks Dutta to forgive Baji. Sigh. I don;t think that's gonna happen, esp after Dutta's song. Ouch

Edited by lizdarcy - 28 December 2010 at 10:31pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti10augustsub_rosaltl_fan

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizdarcy

All i could think when I saw Kala go on with her bullshit y'day: Kulhadi pe pair maarna ise kehte hai.ROFL

Seriously, the woman has lost it. Does she even realize what she's doing by reminding DUtta of his past and Seema and forgiving Nakusha? Kala doesn't realize that for Dutta, now, all roads lead to Nakusha. No matter which path he takes, it's Nakusha at the end of the road for him. And forgiveness, oh boy! Kala's gonna shoot herself when that dialogue backfires on her! It's gonna haunt her for lifetimes to come! ROFL

Seema's gonna come back to ask his forgiveness, and we all know it'll take a while....but Dutta IS going to forgive her. And thus exorcise all his demons! Now Kala isn't expecting that to happen, is she? She's consumed by hatred, and doesn't know what it is to repent or forgive! Oh, she is so gonna ask Naku to slap her when this happens! ROFL

Like some have mentioned here, I'd love it if Naku asks Dutta to forgive Baji. Sigh. I don;t think that's gonna happen, esp after Dutta's song. Ouch

BANG ON LIZ. Ur thoughts exactly mirrored mine.
Kala became so overconfident nd that's why wo apne legs par khud hi kulhadi maar rahi hai. She didn't even realise that it was not only baji nd family who forgot about seema but dutta also didn't remember this day wen seema left him.
Now, i m sure that dutta vl definately forgive naku nd baji very soon.

ltl_fan

fairy_naaz Groupbie
fairy_naaz
fairy_naaz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:48am | IP Logged
I'm quite sure that Dutta is going to accept his love for nakku.SmileSmileSmileSmile

ltl_fan

nightoffullmoon Senior Member
nightoffullmoon
nightoffullmoon

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ltl_fan

So in todays episode Kala suggests to Dutta that tonight we may see a new man in Dutta.  I am sure CVs have something big in store for us - they have always surprised us.  So I started speculating and was wondering what are your thoughts in what the CVs maybe leading to.  Some maybe far fetched but I still wanted to mention them just incase.

- Dutta accepts Nakku and declares his love for her
- Dutta throws Nakku out of PN and takes the MS back
- Dutta (miraculously) tells he knew all along of Kala and Sud's plans (via Roops)

Please add to the list as I feel a big shocker is in store for us.

Shocker:

Dutta gets bumped off by Chaskar saving Baaji. He falls off the cliff and is presumed dead. Dutta appears in another Avtar, with a new face and new looks. They will say, he had plastic surgeryLOL 

Because MR quit and they got someone else to play the part.Big smile

And I will stop watching LTL....Dead

Go to top