Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Dutta - the new man (Page 2)

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ltl_fan

What I am confused about is how would Seema's entry at the end of party show us a new side of Dutta?Confused   On seeing Seema would he run and hide behind Nakku's pallu like Nakku was hiding behind Babi on the day he proposed to herROFL?

@bold : LOL I have been having this same vision in my mind from the day I heard about Seema's entry..Maybe this the new side....Scared Dutta!

Edited by crystal_29 - 28 December 2010 at 12:56pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ltl_fan

Alamelu IF-Rockerz
Alamelu
Alamelu

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

nice option.....I would love to see option 1 and 3
But why do I feel Dutta will pretend to be all good with Seema again to hurt Nakusha's feeling.....He is in  state of nonacceptance and may be he pretends to be in love with Seema to ignore Nakusha. As when he is in his conscious state, he listens to his brain........he has to lose Nakusha to win her back. He is in stagnant phase, and Seema will bring that storm in his life again.....knowing Nakusha, She will decide to step aside for Seema and let them be together. But when Dutta will see this thing happening, his ego will be tarnished and he might accept his defeat by confessing his love for Nakusha in front of everyone. Seema track will be the track that will pave way for Tasha's Union.
yeah maybe dutta realizes that nakku will give him up for seema, will pretend to forgive her and like her, so that nakku will leave PN.....so that he does not have to be the one to tell her to leave him...........I sincerely hope not.......but you never know with him!!!

ltl_fan

ltl_fan IF-Dazzler
ltl_fan
ltl_fan

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alamelu

But why do I feel Dutta will pretend to be all good with Seema again to hurt Nakusha's feeling.....He is in  state of nonacceptance and may be he pretends to be in love with Seema to ignore Nakusha. As when he is in his conscious state, he listens to his brain........he has to lose Nakusha to win her back. He is in stagnant phase, and Seema will bring that storm in his life again.....knowing Nakusha, She will decide to step aside for Seema and let them be together. But when Dutta will see this thing happening, his ego will be tarnished and he might accept his defeat by confessing his love for Nakusha in front of everyone. Seema track will be the track that will pave way for Tasha's Union.
yeah maybe dutta realizes that nakku will give him up for seema, will pretend to forgive her and like her, so that nakku will leave PN.....so that he does not have to be the one to tell her to leave him...........I sincerely hope not.......but you never know with him!!!

I truely want Dutta to be as aloof from Seema as possible.   I want Dutta to hate the idea of Nakku being friends with Seema and be a protective hubby.
Saydie Goldie
Saydie
Saydie

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
number three def wont happen..if that does then this show will be over....:( i would love to see number one happen....but why is kala doing this..i mean why is she saying tonight we will see a new dutta??? i wonder if kala knows that seema is back...you know what im sure she does, she somehow knows everything..maybe thats why she wants dutta to forgive and forget?

ltl_fan

rama_2010 IF-Dazzler
rama_2010
rama_2010

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:04pm | IP Logged

So in todays episode Kala suggests to Dutta that tonight we may see a new man in Dutta.  I am sure CVs have something big in store for us - they have always surprised us.  So I started speculating and was wondering what are your thoughts in what the CVs maybe leading to.  Some maybe far fetched but I still wanted to mention them just incase.

- Dutta accepts Nakku and declares his love for her
- Dutta throws Nakku out of PN and takes the MS back
- Dutta (miraculously) tells he knew all along of Kala and Sud's plans (via Roops)

Please add to the list as I feel a big shocker is in store for us.
Hey Ruby... we hv assumed that Naku is winning this game (passing d pillow)... so what wd b her prize.. wa if we get a scene... where AS tells Naku to ask for her prize from Dutta... n she wd say that D shd forgive Baaji for supporting her on the  FR issue....n get back DUJI friendship...
I wd go wit point no.1   

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lizdarcydroopy_asleepsub_rosaltl_fan

Vampgirl Senior Member
Vampgirl
Vampgirl

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Alamelu

I truely want Dutta to be as aloof from Seema as possible.   I want Dutta to hate the idea of Nakku being friends with Seema and be a protective hubby.

i second u...........

ltl_fan

ltl_fan IF-Dazzler
ltl_fan
ltl_fan

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rama_2010

So in todays episode Kala suggests to Dutta that tonight we may see a new man in Dutta.  I am sure CVs have something big in store for us - they have always surprised us.  So I started speculating and was wondering what are your thoughts in what the CVs maybe leading to.  Some maybe far fetched but I still wanted to mention them just incase.

- Dutta accepts Nakku and declares his love for her
- Dutta throws Nakku out of PN and takes the MS back
- Dutta (miraculously) tells he knew all along of Kala and Sud's plans (via Roops)

Please add to the list as I feel a big shocker is in store for us.
Hey Ruby... we hv assumed that Naku is winning this game (passing d pillow)... so what wd b her prize.. wa if we get a scene... where AS tells Naku to ask for her prize from Dutta... n she wd say that D shd forgive Baaji for supporting her on the  FR issue....n get back DUJI friendship...
I wd go wit point no.1   
This would be the best surprise that CVs could show us that Nakku asks Dutta to forgive Baaji for supporting her.  This would again prove to Dutta that her love for him is selfless and she only wants his happiness.  Would love to see Sud's expression to that - maybe his best expression so far.  Suds new expression - history in the making LOLLOL

Edited by ltl_fan - 28 December 2010 at 9:21pm

lizdarcy

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rama_2010

Such a nice thought, I wish the CVs would pay heed to this, in fact this may actually turn out to be true, considering the whole song choice and how Baaji reacted to the situation.
Dutta will be forced to consider :)

Edited by droopy_asleep - 28 December 2010 at 9:26pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lizdarcysub_rosaltl_fanushankitvc

Go to top