India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Dutta - the new man

ltl_fan IF-Dazzler
ltl_fan
ltl_fan

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
So in todays episode Kala suggests to Dutta that tonight we may see a new man in Dutta.  I am sure CVs have something big in store for us - they have always surprised us.  So I started speculating and was wondering what are your thoughts in what the CVs maybe leading to.  Some maybe far fetched but I still wanted to mention them just incase.

- Dutta accepts Nakku and declares his love for her
- Dutta throws Nakku out of PN and takes the MS back
- Dutta (miraculously) tells he knew all along of Kala and Sud's plans (via Roops)

Please add to the list as I feel a big shocker is in store for us.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

dikulolofairy_naazVampgirlshruti10auguststar1315kinnoLaTuLaChaudhrytmCrystal29sihumozart66mussy.jamshedWanderbugrpmenon--Sia--meghapartiSanely_Insanesun-naaaaaaaaa

meghaparti IF-Sizzlerz
meghaparti
meghaparti

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Well I would like to see the 3rd option happening I m fed up of Kala's smirks...We need the story moving with Tasha's romance now n seema as kabab mein haddi returning..would like to see how dutta will handle herLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ChaudhrytmCrystal29ltl_fanmussy.jamshed-bharti-rpmenon

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
I would love for Option 1 to happen..That would be the best.Smile

Option 3 too sounds very good...I have been expecting that for a long time now! But I doubt that it will be the case..

Kala seemed very confident today and also was mentioning Seema...So maybe she has invited Seema over to the house at the end of the partyConfused.

Dutta might be on the verge of giving up on his anger towards Nakku & Baaji at the end of the party and ta-da Seema shows up...DeadI hope this doesn't happen!

Edited by crystal_29 - 28 December 2010 at 12:24pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytmltl_fanmussy.jamshedWanderbugushankitvcrpmenonmeghaparti

rpmenon IF-Rockerz
rpmenon
rpmenon

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Option 1 and 3 look too good to happen this soon. But definitely something is going to happen,as in Seema's entry to PN.She has not met Dutta yet,so its quite likely that she decides to pay her friend Nakku a visit. Confused In fact,i want her to come asap and get Tasha going. Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29mussy.jamshed

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rpmenon

Option 1 and 3 look too good to happen this soon. But definitely something is going to happen,as in Seema's entry to PN.She has not met Dutta yet,so its quite likely that she decides to pay her friend Nakku a visit. Confused In fact,i want her to come asap and get Tasha going. Tongue

I agree...Something has to happen now! It was good to have a lighter episode for the anniversary, but now the story has to move..Seema would help that. I cannot believe that I am asking for Seema to be back on screenLOL, but she can break the ice between Tasha...So ...Seema! Please make an appearance!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ltl_fanmussy.jamshed

ltl_fan IF-Dazzler
ltl_fan
ltl_fan

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystal_29

Originally posted by rpmenon

I agree...Something has to happen now! It was good to have a lighter episode for the anniversary, but now the story has to move..Seema would help that. I cannot believe that I am asking for Seema to be back on screenLOL, but she can break the ice between Tasha...So ...Seema! Please make an appearance!
What I am confused about is how would Seema's entry at the end of party show us a new side of Dutta?Confused   On seeing Seema would he run and hide behind Nakku's pallu like Nakku was hiding behind Babi on the day he proposed to herROFL?

Edited by ltl_fan - 28 December 2010 at 12:47pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VampgirlCrystal29mussy.jamshedushankitvc

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ltl_fan

What I am confused about is how would Seema's entry at the end of party show us a new side of Dutta?Confused 

How that would show us a new side of DuttaLOL No idea!

But Seema's entry would be a good twist. Just guessing here - maybe Kala will push Dutta towards Seema as she is his pehla pyarDead 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ltl_fan

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
nice option.....I would love to see option 1 and 3
But why do I feel Dutta will pretend to be all good with Seema again to hurt Nakusha's feeling.....He is in  state of nonacceptance and may be he pretends to be in love with Seema to ignore Nakusha. As when he is in his conscious state, he listens to his brain........he has to lose Nakusha to win her back. He is in stagnant phase, and Seema will bring that storm in his life again.....knowing Nakusha, She will decide to step aside for Seema and let them be together. But when Dutta will see this thing happening, his ego will be tarnished and he might accept his defeat by confessing his love for Nakusha in front of everyone. Seema track will be the track that will pave way for Tasha's Union.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Vampgirlstar1315kinnodesigrl414sihultl_fan-bharti-meghaparti

Go to top