Today's kiss nd hug was better thn the lip lock!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
well PRIYA....amazing kiss......it was so b'ful ns sensuos.....nd in my opinion it was much better thn the liplock....!!!😳

nd cmng to the hug....WOW....matching perfectly with the lyrics of the bg song.....it was the most perfect hug i hv ever seen on TV......AdiYa were superb!!!❤️❤️❤️

luved the part when aditya raises his hand for hugging priya nd the bg goes...kyun mujhpar tera hak lage..😳

thnk u CV's for such an amazing couple!!
Edited by tara_kriya - 13 years ago
ur wsh finally coming true i hope it has no effect on thier wedding
oh sorry had to post in ssp post:)
well i sure agree with u...u know i have seen the episodeand i want to c it again and waiting to be uploaded:)they both are superb and i like aditya more n more
agreed!!! they are the best. When priya hugged aditya she fited so well. like aditya embracement is just for priya.   
yai also liked it a lottt
last three episodes are the best one that i like
Yup!!! It was really goooood
yes i agree yaar , it was a lot better yaar  , i was like wow yaar 
  thank fully adi is not angry yaar and he was smiling  and it makes the epi yaar 

Agree. There was subtle romance in it. The kiss wasn't even shot properly. looked terribly awkward. 
They were both amazing in their own way, the kiss showed passion and anger and the hug showed love and romance. So you really can't compare but both were good.
really liked the scene when Aditya calls Priya..............he is back in action.....love you both