Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KaShfan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Agreed.
DMG Forum is the only reason why I joined IF! I visit it everyday!
I just became an active member in August and have seen some really sweet people here!
It's not fair to all these sweet people who have been here for a long time and have spent so much time here at their second home.

Rainbow29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
life is unfair, you just need to move on.
rmitra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
DMG forum is a active forum.
It should stay  open  for  people like us.....who loves  DMG  and never ever got complains but still visit  the forum everyday to  check abt the actors  & share views.
ShimzAR4EVER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
agree with u totally, rae..there are A LOT of us that dont' come here with the mindset of "whoze topic can we get closed today?" and stuff like that..we come here to enjoy and have fun... its not fair to the MAJORITY who doesn't behave in such manner... also, even after DMG ended, this forum is VERY much alive....

plz mods..DO NOT close this forum becuz of a pathetic few who keep makin MIDZ so its easier for them to bash..yes, ppl here feel strongly about DMG and thatz one of the main reasons for it to stay alive!
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
eijaz_mental thumbnail
WOW... well written, I completely agree!

It's not fair that the forum is closed because a handful of people, don't want it open!
MyLoveSuVa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
DMG is the most active fourm in the history of  india-fourms, i mean not even jassi jaissi koi nahin or kyunki saas bhi kanhi bahu thi has these many pages, they have like around a thousand while dmg has like 4,700 almost 5,000 that is crazy, but once the fourm is closed can it be re-opened
canadians thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
same with me - 
 i do read almost all the topics about kajen/AR/kash/kasu/ksg/jen/shilpa /dmg but some i dont reply since ppl have already started their fights but i come here every day and i dont want forums to get clsoed. please mods. dont do this. hum AR fans se hamesha asa hi kiun hota hai :( 
abhi_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
If DMG Forum closes bec of few Bashers from all Fan groups, it wud be the Most Unfair thing! Honestly speaking, Off late the level of Bashing has tremendously went down & Forum is still active, then wats the Need of closing the Forum? Its just so Unfair!

When other Forums of shows that have ended way back are open, even DMG Forum deserves to be kept open!
Edited by Esha.ARian4rlyf - 13 years ago
smiley_lizi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yes, many of us are active only on DMG forum in IF. If it is closed then they will leave IF as they are not active in the forum.