Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Written Update 28th Dec 2010 (Page 3)

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAnu-Reddy

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

Why do I feel Kala is the one who will bring Seema in Dutta's life? so much focus on Seema today.........why do CVs always call her his pehla pyar..........it makes me feel Deadi knw tel me abt it...i hate it wen they call seema his pehla pyar and wen he has FB of her..i thrt he had realised tht wt he thrt was love wasn't love... or mayb he hasnt...funi bt jagtap did...remember in jungle... jagtap sed 2 him tht "tune jise apna pyar samjha...vo tera pyar tha he nahi.... jab sacha pyaar tere saamne aayega toh tu bhaag nahi payega"---n in the ambar barse song, b4 it starts he is running in the woods n cums face 2 face with seema n supriya n manages 2 run away from them bt thn he comes 2 naku n he cnt run away from her---i thrt tht was meant 2 symbolise tht he's realised tht his true love is naku n like jagtap sed he wnt b able 2 run away from true love...which he atm isnt able to do...

Why did Kala say " tonight we will see new Dutta".........I m scared now whats gonna happenConfused2day kala mentioned dutta having 2 forgive seema n onli thn wil he b able 2 move on..which is to sum extent true...cos it seems he stil hates seema n supriya for their betrayal n hasnt 4given thm n thts a reason y he's sayin naku is jus like thm n nt forgiving her either...so mayb forgiving seema wil mean he'll b able 2 fully move on... bt at the sme time if seema is negative thn i dnt wnt him 2 forgive her at all....m sure it wil b a positive change in dutta... he realised in yday's epi tht he loves naku (he saw her image wen he closed his eyes) mayb its a sign tht he wil start 2 accept her from nw on

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAniAnu-Reddy

sikkaisha Senior Member
sikkaisha
sikkaisha

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Hey Anu
Loved the episode and your update,aaj green line waale your comments  super duper achhe the.Loved themBig smile
I love Baji.....He made me cry today.Cry He just portrays his friendship with such a sincerity  and honesty  that you can feel that.He made me feel his pain.Love this show for such honest and true bonding I have seen anywhere after a truly long time.
Dutta itna akdoo kaise ho sakta hai,he has been spoilt by recieving such unconditional love.He can take Baaji for granted coz he knows ki friendship ek inch bhi nahi hilegi,no matter how he behaves.Where indeed can you find a TRUE friend.
Strangely Kala blushing wala scene felt nice........it felt like real emotion and not an artificial one.
And Sudarshan is getting on my nerves now,but I want him to rise,rise really high in his imaginary world because then I wanna see a mighty fall.Hate his behavior towards Baji,Angry I am hoping that Dutta is noticing his behavior and shows him his place after his akdoo mode is over.
Is Dutta aware of Kala's evil intentions and quiet or  logical part of brain ( if exists) gets totally shut off in his devdas mode.....
Liked todays episode and Loved your post......Hug

rayjstAbhiAniAnu-Reddy

Saydie Goldie
Saydie
Saydie

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update...yes i am scared about what may happen...i also feel that kalavati will bring seema back in duttas life..she doesnt want any woman in his life but she just despises nakku so seema is a better bet for her..yup i feel they will both team up and nakku will have to fight for her love once again..siiigh..

rayjstAbhiAniAnu-Reddy

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
LTL suddenly became a dark version of Hum Saath Saath Hain LOL

Kala blushing Shocked
Leela and Roops Dola say what re?Confused
Suds Big B ROFL Really why why LOL
Londonwali Oi CVs! that's mine I christened her as that. Me first! Stern Smile 
BTW guitar really are we supposed to be impressed that she is 'musically cultured' Tongue

Baji HugHeart

Dutta singing Ermm

Just dun make Nakku do an item number next Tongue (No Seriously!) 

Thanks 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAniAnu-Reddy--Sia---Huma-AreYaar

Anu-Ananya IF-Dazzler

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

rayjstAnu-Reddy

kadduu IF-Dazzler
kadduu
kadduu

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful update Anu! 

Yep! Baaji as usual rocked .............it was amazing how he remembers the good days and tears will his eyes Ouch

rayjstAnu-Reddy

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Can't believe I am actually saying thisConfused but I might actually be warming upto Madhu after all, might jst be the London-wali comment, which got me thinking ki these to chara might have bonded pretty well for him to call her that, or the similarities between the bhai-behen or just the fact that she was playing 'yeh dooriyan' on a guitar, doesn't feel that bad nymore.. Nd as long as Roopvatiji is somewhere on the scene, even if she is doing nothing nd standing mum also would do fo meSmile....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu-Reddy

Go to top