Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rose_Petal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hmm...this jashn didn't have any guests I suppose since no one died πŸ˜›πŸ˜†....and Suds is officially Patil Niwas' Party Clown now! Poor Baaji...in so much love and pain for gadha...this time I don't even mean it dostana-wise.

Thanks for the update!
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: make-believe

Thanks for the update, Anu! The episode was full-on time pass πŸ˜† I had the same reaction as you when Kala said she went to school πŸ˜† "Mujhe hi na samajh paaye toh mere gaane ko kya khaak samjho ge" πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£  LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Oh I can SO imagine Kala as the school bully....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And totalllly, Dutta should have shown his dart-board wala talent which he hones and practices in free time! πŸ˜† πŸ˜Ž

Loved how Dutta came to the party and instantly took to drinking...hilarious πŸ˜† It was so funny how AS was the only one who wanted to 'party' and the rest of the PN waasis looked like they were being jailed together πŸ˜† Suds' performance was utter crap πŸ˜† Hawww what are you saying?? Suds ke TALENT ki INSULT??πŸ˜›.....didn't you just love the way he said, "hasna mat, haan"🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Roops was funny with her kiddish excitement and the way she said Leela was trying to phasao-fy her πŸ˜† That really was a sweet bit....itne dino baad Roops ko dikhaya and surprisingly she got more to say than "haan"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

It would've been so much more better had all the people who were going to sing carried the tune in their own voices rather than having to lip-sync...it would've come across as much more genuine, not to mention less filmy πŸ˜† Liked the choice of song Madhu played, and again it would've been soooo much more better if they'd have gotten a real recording of just the guitar and played it as she fake-strummed. An opportunity to show a few DN moments there with both of them flashbacking as she played the tune but they didn't utilize it...Areyyyy yaar....agar FILMY na ho toh how will it be a JASHN, dudeπŸ˜›πŸ˜†.....seriously I feel like they did this epi just for timepass....to have fun singing songs and whatever....with maybe adding SOME connection to the storyline...otherwise it was supposed to be a "party" in a sense for the show's one year completion within the epi it seems....since they don't seem to have organized any off-screen celebration for it.

I wonder if Kala paid the DJ to stop the music last on Dutta/Nakku in hope for a dhamakedaar finale πŸ˜† Ohhhh, and when only D-N-B were left in the game and Nakku was passing the pillow to Dutta over the flames, I thought it was going to catch fire for sure πŸ˜† Jashn-e-mohabbat mein thodi aatish-baazi bhi ho jaati πŸ˜† β˜’️ LMAO🀣

The Dutta-Baaji flashbacks and VR's expressions in that bit were so, so sweet. Definitely the best part of the episode. Bless this Baaji and his sweetness. Indeed the best bit in the epi without a doubt....I was so touched....one can't help but feel so bad for Baaji....made me really miss DuJi....and I thought they both did a great job in the scene....even MR was really good body language-wise....both of them sitting there next to each other....estranged friends :((

notsorry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Anu - thank you kindly for the update and a special thank you for the congratulations to all of the LTL team in front of and behind the camera for making a year of wonderful lasting memories for all of us LTL lovers. Hopefully your update for today with the emphasis on thanking the LTL team will be read by them and if not hopefully someone on this LTL development team can extend a special thank you e-mail to all of the LTL team members on behalf of LTL forum members. Edited by nizam13 - 13 years ago
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Gosh I feel like crying for Baaji..... How do u do it Anu? Itna detail main kaise jaati ho?😭

Thanx for the lovely ud
Edited by shivani003 - 13 years ago
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update !!
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mussy.jamshed

Why do I feel Kala is the one who will bring Seema in Dutta's life? so much focus on Seema today.........why do CVs always call her his pehla pyar..........it makes me feel 🀒i knw tel me abt it...i hate it wen they call seema his pehla pyar and wen he has FB of her..i thrt he had realised tht wt he thrt was love wasn't love... or mayb he hasnt...funi bt jagtap did...remember in jungle... jagtap sed 2 him tht "tune jise apna pyar samjha...vo tera pyar tha he nahi.... jab sacha pyaar tere saamne aayega toh tu bhaag nahi payega"---n in the ambar barse song, b4 it starts he is running in the woods n cums face 2 face with seema n supriya n manages 2 run away from them bt thn he comes 2 naku n he cnt run away from her---i thrt tht was meant 2 symbolise tht he's realised tht his true love is naku n like jagtap sed he wnt b able 2 run away from true love...which he atm isnt able to do...

Why did Kala say " tonight we will see new Dutta".........I m scared now whats gonna happenπŸ˜•2day kala mentioned dutta having 2 forgive seema n onli thn wil he b able 2 move on..which is to sum extent true...cos it seems he stil hates seema n supriya for their betrayal n hasnt 4given thm n thts a reason y he's sayin naku is jus like thm n nt forgiving her either...so mayb forgiving seema wil mean he'll b able 2 fully move on... bt at the sme time if seema is negative thn i dnt wnt him 2 forgive her at all....m sure it wil b a positive change in dutta... he realised in yday's epi tht he loves naku (he saw her image wen he closed his eyes) mayb its a sign tht he wil start 2 accept her from nw on

sikkaisha thumbnail
Hey Anu
Loved the episode and your update,aaj green line waale your comments  super duper achhe the.Loved themπŸ˜ƒ
I love Baji.....He made me cry today.😭 He just portrays his friendship with such a sincerity  and honesty  that you can feel that.He made me feel his pain.Love this show for such honest and true bonding I have seen anywhere after a truly long time.
Dutta itna akdoo kaise ho sakta hai,he has been spoilt by recieving such unconditional love.He can take Baaji for granted coz he knows ki friendship ek inch bhi nahi hilegi,no matter how he behaves.Where indeed can you find a TRUE friend.
Strangely Kala blushing wala scene felt nice........it felt like real emotion and not an artificial one.
And Sudarshan is getting on my nerves now,but I want him to rise,rise really high in his imaginary world because then I wanna see a mighty fall.Hate his behavior towards Baji,😑 I am hoping that Dutta is noticing his behavior and shows him his place after his akdoo mode is over.
Is Dutta aware of Kala's evil intentions and quiet or  logical part of brain ( if exists) gets totally shut off in his devdas mode.....
Liked todays episode and Loved your post......πŸ€—
Saydie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...yes i am scared about what may happen...i also feel that kalavati will bring seema back in duttas life..she doesnt want any woman in his life but she just despises nakku so seema is a better bet for her..yup i feel they will both team up and nakku will have to fight for her love once again..siiigh..
fuzzyface thumbnail
LTL suddenly became a dark version of Hum Saath Saath Hain πŸ˜†

Kala blushing πŸ˜²
Leela and Roops Dola say what re?πŸ˜•
Suds Big B πŸ€£ Really why why πŸ˜†
Londonwali Oi CVs! that's mine I christened her as that. Me first! πŸ˜³ 
BTW guitar really are we supposed to be impressed that she is 'musically cultured' πŸ˜›

Baji πŸ€—❀️

Dutta singing πŸ€”

Just dun make Nakku do an item number next πŸ˜› (No Seriously!) 

Thanks 
kadduu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update Anu! 

Yep! Baaji as usual rocked .............it was amazing how he remembers the good days and tears will his eyes