Laagi Tujhse Lagan Written Update 28th Dec 2010

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Anu for the update !!!

First I would like to say " today belongs to only and only  Baji" (Vinay Rohra )
This is his best performance till date 😊
"Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget." (This is for Baji)

Secondly I like kala scene with Dutta ....aaj isne dikha diya ki yeah gadhe ki behen hai πŸ˜†
ullu ki sangat mein rahegi to yahi hoga πŸ˜†....she didnt realise what she is saying to dutta (aaj bhang kha kar aye thi pakka πŸ˜†) kala tai apko jaldi hi jor ka jhatka jor se lagne wala hai (keep your dolls ready πŸ˜† aur you can use ullu if you run out of doll πŸ˜†)

Wonderful episode on first LTL anniversary and today it belongs to only Baji (VR ) for me 😊

Edited by Sia79 - 13 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nice update anu!!
indeed todays epi was dedicated 2 baji alone!!! felt bad for him!!

kala blushing was the 10th wonder of the world...neva knew she cud blush wen her hubby does a poem for her! lol
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Anu!
It was a nice episode, but I would like to see the story moving forward now. There does seem to be some stagnation, in terms of Dutta's feelings towards Naku and Baaji.
I feel, that Naku maybe will leave PN without telling anyone and run into Seema who may give her shelter...Dutta then looks for her and confronts Seema in the process. Hopefully, that is the turning point for him, but I seriously want Naku to not go after Dutta now. Enough is enough, she has done and said it all, Dutta, its time for you to reciprocate.
rayjst thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update as always😊😊.........................

I have been waiting since 9 for the Colors ppl to upload LTL, wanted to watch Dutta-Baji scene in hd, but doesn't seem like they are going to do that any time soonπŸ˜”.... But ur update totally made up for that😊........ Episode really truly did go to Vinay todayπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ..........Hope they would patch up soon and we will get our old dhinchak Baji back....... Now I am even more desperate to get hold of that U Me Aur TV's Duji offscreen vid...................

edit: Everyone, if you get time, sent a message to this account asking them to upload 25th Dec 2010's U Me Aur TV episode (Saturday's-Christmas Special) ,atleast the Laagi Tujhse Lagan bit with Mishal and Vinay, on their website or on youtube....

Edited by rayjst - 13 years ago
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thanks Anu for the wonderful update...episode se ziyada teray side comments achay hain.......πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Why do I feel Kala is the one who will bring Seema in Dutta's life? so much focus on Seema today.........why do CVs always call her his pehla pyar..........it makes me feel 🀒

Why did Kala say " tonight we will see new Dutta".........I m scared now whats gonna happenπŸ˜•
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx alot for the wonderful update Anu πŸ€—u are awesome as always yaarπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
skavitha08 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thank u anu.............

arre haan yaar yeh pagal niwasis bohut zyada hi bhaav dete hainn dutta ko tabhi tho bigda hua shehzada hai.....😑

hmm din watch kala n dutta scene ab padne ke baad dekhne ka mann kar raha hai....feels gr8 to see kala being a fool like always ....but this time little too different...πŸ˜›

i hated it wen dutta was thinking of seema n drinking ......
y can't he forget that🀬

nakku was all sad ..aww poor gal...wen will the day come in her life to have wat she deserves to have ......i so feel bad for her... dutta's attitude is getting on my nerve....still remember his dialogue from previous epi" pyaar aur ek dhokebaaz se sochna bhi mat nakku" n i was like hellooooo......have u lost it completely.....but then i felt foolish on asking that question
 coz i know he has .....πŸ˜†

baji baji baji......made me cry ... i feel so bad.....dutta is such a betrayer himself he has never done justice to his own relations but  demands loyalty
 d' huh

the song for him was perfect ...the way VR enacted was mind blowing.....
loved the expressions by all.....

i feel separation track is a must now can't see dutta getting forgiven so easily sorry gals don be mad at me but u know i want him to crave for not only nakku but baji's friendship n care too.....n wen he realises they shud  be nearby somewhere by still out of reach just like how nakku is feeling now.....it sounds childish wen i say so but thats the poetic justice nakku can't be punished so much for a fault she has committed but tried to rectify

i feel dutta is not getting connected with this nakku...thats y he said that day that " thu apne roop ke jaal main phasana chahthi hai n all that crap" how can dutta even think like that he is so agrrr....

i can't help but love him ....n hate him too he such a charmer but nowadays irritating me to the core.....i don know wat to do ...to pity on him or to get mad at him ...poor guy has such evil sis's but he neva uses his brain at home does he?

ok enough of my rants thats all....

kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update, Anu! The episode was full-on time pass πŸ˜† I had the same reaction as you when Kala said she went to school πŸ˜† "Mujhe hi na samajh paaye toh mere gaane ko kya khaak samjho ge" πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ And totalllly, Dutta should have shown his dart-board wala talent which he hones and practices in free time! πŸ˜† πŸ˜Ž

Loved how Dutta came to the party and instantly took to drinking...hilarious πŸ˜† It was so funny how AS was the only one who wanted to 'party' and the rest of the PN waasis looked like they were being jailed together πŸ˜† Suds' performance was utter crap πŸ˜† Roops was funny with her kiddish excitement and the way she said Leela was trying to phasao-fy her πŸ˜† Suds is such a leech...wanting to see his wife and SIL do an 'item'...pig of a man that he is. Loved Kala's face during Kishore's poem, oh so proud  And PN had a DJ, oh yeah πŸ˜Ž

It would've been so much more better had all the people who were going to sing carried the tune in their own voices rather than having to lip-sync...it would've come across as much more genuine, not to mention less filmy πŸ˜† Liked the choice of song Madhu played, and again it would've been soooo much more better if they'd have gotten a real recording of just the guitar and played it as she fake-strummed. An opportunity to show a few DN moments there with both of them flashbacking as she played the tune but they didn't utilize it...

I wonder if Kala paid the DJ to stop the music last on Dutta/Nakku in hope for a dhamakedaar finale πŸ˜† Ohhhh, and when only D-N-B were left in the game and Nakku was passing the pillow to Dutta over the flames, I thought it was going to catch fire for sure πŸ˜† Jashn-e-mohabbat mein thodi aatish-baazi bhi ho jaati πŸ˜† β˜’️

The Dutta-Baaji flashbacks and VR's expressions in that bit were so, so sweet. Definitely the best part of the episode. Bless this Baaji and his sweetness.
Jenny-forever thumbnail
Thanks For The Updatee