December 28th Written Update!

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

Continue hitting the Chaskameter everyone!

Karan is telling the doctor that he wants to go to his mother and asks how he got hurt, and asks why Mihir isn't taking him to his mother. And he continues to ask for his mother [awww this is so damn sad….] Purva is literally in tears and she runs outside of the room. Mihir, the doctor, and the policeman all come outside, and the doctor says that he's lost his mental stability and stays calm sometimes but at other times he can get crazy, and that he needs a psychiatrist. The jailer says that they have a psychiatrist, Devika Mathur, who wil deal with the case sooon. And Mihi and Purva leave.

Purva is sitting in her room, thinking about Karan again, and Mihir yells at her, saying that Purva should take care of herself and that Karan is a psychic patient. Purva argues that they were the cause of Shalu Aunty's misery and that she's really worried about them. And they share a cute moment where Mihir teases her about eating ice cream.

Akaashi yells at Shamad for coming home late and Shamad tells her he bought something for her, and AKaashi takes out the red dress from the designer's book from the day before. She's surprised and says that it was really expensive and Shamad says that this is a duplicate, and doesn't tell her where he got it from. Akaashi gets mad and says that until he tells her where he got the dress from, she won't talk to him. Rashmi, who is walking by, overhears this and tells Akaashi how Shamad had a picture of the dress and so he sat outside the tailor's shop the whole night, telling him how to make the dress. And Akaashi thanks him and starts crying and he teases her, saying that she cries for everything. And they both have a cute moment [awwww]

Purva and Smriti are talking and Purva is worrying about whether one of the houses is perfect for her. They both reminisce back to their childhood and Mihir comes by and says that that house is too little, but Smriti says that she needs a room for only one person, and that she needs to move on in life, grow independent. Mihir gets a phone call from the jailer who says that the psychiatrist will be seeing Karan the next day.

At the beauty pageant, all the women are practicing how to walk on the ramp. [Oh god…this Is like really comedy 🤣🤣] Then it's Akaashi's turn and the woman is prasising her, Shamad is clapping in the background and the woman just looks disgusted. Shamad comes up to the ramp and tells her he'll meet her outside and leaves. All the other girls seem just disgusted by Shamad's presence and keep looking at him and laughing.

Akaashi in the changing room putting her dress away when one of the designers from the day before sees the dress and asks her where she got it from. The other designer comes too and says how they made a duplicate copy of their design. One of the organizers comes and asks what is going on, and the deisgners tell her how Akaashi has copied the design and everyone is disgusted by her, and tells her that if this happens again, Akaashi will be disqualified.

The designers see Shamad waiting outside and yell at him in English, but then make fun of him for not knowing English. They call Akaashi a thief and say that she was now disrespected. Shamad says that it was his idea and the designers make fun of him and make even more snide remarks about how he can't even afford the contest, how he has no brain, no money, no nothing. Shamad is hurt obviously, and thinking about how everyone is demeaning him.

Precap: Purva and Mihir say that Dr. Devika is here and that she's successful in everything she does. And she comes inside, except we don't see who she is.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

svesum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely Update, Naina.....Feel so bad for Poor Shamad........Makes you wonder how shallow people nowadays are...They give importance to things like looks and English etc.....
Charm2 thumbnail
Thanks for the update! 😊

Please everyone, keep hitting on the chaskameter as we all want Behnein back in the top.

The plot getting better and more interseting!
..Naina.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: svesum

Lovely Update, Naina.....Feel so bad for Poor Shamad........Makes you wonder how shallow people nowadays are...They give importance to things like looks and English etc.....

right? but it's not something that we can do anything about...i think it's just something that people do....judge....

but i think the result will be good, with shamad changing for the better, and will become a lot more respected so im looking forward to thaat ^_^

and @Charm2: hha I agree...I'm loving this new Karan track😃
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Here you are.. I knew i wld find u here...lol.. Sorry for the gayab act i did yesterday(morning 4 u)
thanks for update😃
..Naina.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jake-neil

Here you are.. I knew i wld find u here...lol.. Sorry for the gayab act i did yesterday(morning 4 u)
thanks for update😃

haha glad to know you can find me if i occasionally disappear😆😆 but it's ok :) no worries....and you don't even watch this show do you? (i can say its better than our dear sns though....at least the story movies 🤣)
Rafeal. thumbnail
Aah u cought me.. ROFL.. I used to watch it when i was down with fractured elbow. But stoppd when nima phui vanishd without a trace.. Dont i love her?lol
..Naina.. thumbnail

Aah u cought me.. ROFL.. I used to watch it when i was down with fractured elbow. But stoppd when nima phui vanishd without a trace.. Dont i love her?lol

hahaha i understand why you left...i mean everyone else in the show is wayy too nice and kindhearted for you😆😆
Rafeal. thumbnail
So doesnt behenein hav a chat thread?
..Naina.. thumbnail

So doesnt behenein hav a chat thread?

of course it does!

~.Behenein:: cc.~