nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta_salman

Originally posted by nikitagmc

Originally posted by ekta_salman

its unfair yes ....
sushant and shampa should have gotten a weak dancer and akhil for example a strong dancer .... just to equalize it

lol salman got two hot girls over there ahahha tht made me laugh :P i hope she can dance :)

But at the end of the day, the contestants are gonna be evaluated, not the celebrity guests.Smile

I have seen that when you pair up one very good dancer with a bad one, then the discrepancies of the weak dancer is noticed more. Just my opinion.
yeh but imagine if akhil got a good dancer ... then the act would have looked much better overall ... but if he gets weak dancer its gonna spoil it ... so in the end the guests are gonna affect the contestants marks i think

I do agree. I just wanted to point that just getting a good dancer does not mean all will be hunky dory.

Personally I think it is the concept which is going to influence everything else- three people on stage with equal emphasis on each is a difficult task. Those who have kids can do some cute 'family' dance, and I think I'm going to enjoy it a lot and cheer for the kids. Imagine Sarita Joshi doing Munni badnaam hui, won't it be fun??? I'm sure judges will give standing ovation. Rashmi Desai will be pani kam chai in front of her then.

Its like, you can see the glass both ways- half empty or half full. that is why I said choreographers should capitalise on what they've got.

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Plus why is everyone picking out only on Sushant? Even Neha Marda and Jay Soni are very good dancers.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherry

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:54pm | IP Logged

Plus why is everyone picking out only on Sushant? Even Neha Marda and Jay Soni are very good dancers.

Totally agree with u y are they picking out Sushant??? they have started commenting without watching the performances.guyz the performance is next week. and ya neha marda is i think known for her dancing and da actress that salman got might be good at dancing too so y only point out Sushant??????. also i dont get about how fair and unfair it is because being a good dancer doesn't mean that they are goin to get high scores on the performance. the concept should be there and they should be able to present it well.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Priya-

-Preetz- Coolbie
-Preetz-
-Preetz-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
since next week is partner round, will there be eliminations next week??
-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CuteCherry

Totally agree with u y are they picking out Sushant??? they have started commenting without watching the performances.guyz the performance is next week. and ya neha marda is i think known for her dancing and da actress that salman got might be good at dancing too so y only point out Sushant??????. also i dont get about how fair and unfair it is because being a good dancer doesn't mean that they are goin to get high scores on the performance. the concept should be there and they should be able to present it well.
i havent judged anyone before seeing the act ... just said tht imo it can be an advantage ... lets see if im right or not next week
and i only mentioned sushant cuz ive only seen rashmi dancing .. rest i dunno who they are so couldnt comment about them... i have nothin against sushant i like his dance

and i was gonna ask .. does anyone of you know aishwarya [the gal who is with yaana and salman] .. is she a good dancer and wheres she from lol .. as i said before i have no idea who they all are lol
nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
@ekta-salman: Please don't misunderstand dear. It was a general point I wanted to raise that don't just single out Sushant, others have got good dancers too. It was not addressed to anyone in particular. Smile

That girl Aishwarya is a newcomer I think. She comes in Saas Bina Sasural.

Edited by nikitagmc - 28 December 2010 at 3:15pm
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
I wonder why they gave that small girl to Daya. I mean, what will she be able to do? Plus, I find her quite annoying. Oh well, hope that she can help enhance Daya's performances without imitating anyone.

And who's this Jay Soni?
-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:13pm | IP Logged

@ekta-salman: Please don't misunderstand dear, actually everyone pointed fingers at Sushant only na, that is why I questioned. It was a general point I wanted to raise, not addressed to anyone in particular.

That girl Aishwarya is a newcomer I think. She comes in Saas Bina Sasural.
lol i didnt get offended .. thts okay
i just said i can only say about rashmi cuz rest i dont know them

can she dance tho?

Go to top