India-Forums

28th Dec WU

kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Sid is going thru all the paper and things to find evidence against thakkraal.  Sid is thinking if i can find something against thakkraal...and then two of thakkraal's men walking in and one of them is saying that the work keeps on increasing here.   and Sid hides..and then the other man looks in sid direction but doesnt see anything and they both leave and then sid comes out holdng a box and sees that both of them left thru a door and the door is left open.   Sid walks towards the door and looks carefully n then leaves and just then the two men enter thru the door and sid is walking down the hall and then someone shouts where is Ramu?   RAMU...and the sid gets startled and quickly opens a door to a room and walks in.   It is jhanvi's room.  He closes the door ..and then he drops the medicine and then he looks at jhanvi but she is just lying there..and Sid is looking at her...and then they show a close up on the pics hidden underneath the matteress.  Sid takes the envelope and opens it and looks thru the pics with a smile on his face.

Rachna and gang are at some woman's house and rachna is saying that thakkraal is the murderer of ur husband inspector jaisewal.  He didnt just harasse him but also killed him.  Wont u want to speak up in regards to this matter atall.   Jaiswal's wife says but the police are saying that he is merely lost.   So what can i say to anyone.   Rachna says i myself have seen his pictures in which he was very badly wounded.   Thakkraal also said so himself that he has killed jaiwal to me.

FLashback:  Thakkraal telling rachna at his house that Inspector Jaiswal is burried under the peple tree in ubban.   

Present:  Rachna says u can atleast speak up for investigations...his wife says i am a simple woman and i have no support.  He has been gone for 3 months and no one has come to help us.   No minister..no friend and we havent even got his salary.   Even for that they are bribing me.  I cant take anymore risks.  I have such a small child.  please forgive me as i can not help u in this case.   Anu tries to argue but rachna stops her and she tells the woman..i understand..but if u ever need any help please let me know.   Rachna and anu are both disheartened.   

Sid is walking thru carefully..and then thakkraal spots him and says..Sid how come u are here?? and Sid says i was taking medicines for radhaji and thakkraal says that was a long time ago..and u still havent given it to her..and Sid hesitates and says..u have such a big house..i didnt realize..i got lost.   Thakkraal is looking at him suspiciously.   Thakkraal calls one of his man over and says..hey listen..take the box from his hand.   Sid says sir..i will keep it myself.   Thakkraal says didnt u hear...and then thakkraal lowers his eyes and in the meantime...Sid throws the envelope away...and the man comes and takes the box from Sid's hand.   Then thakkraal looks at Sid and Sid says Sir shall i go...and thakkraal nods...sid is walking in the direction he threw the envelope in but when he looks the envelope is missing.   Sid is looking for it..and thakkraal is saying to himself...if u get to know a person once ..then there is no need to know that person over and over again..as he is not going to change his colors.   and then thakkraal is looking in sid's direction but his wife is walking in then..and she has an envelope in her hands...and the nurse comes and says where are u going...and calls jeetu wardboy..and says why have u been kept here..and the nurse tells jeetu to take radhaji and nurse tries to take the envelope from her hand but she doesnt give it.

Rachna calls sushmaji and says we will come and meet u today and sushma says no no..not today..as i m not feeling well and i m resting.   Some other time ok..and rachna says ok.   Sushma puts the phone down and then she covers herself with a black shawl and leaves the house quietly.  As she goes out..rachna and anu are standing outside her house and rachna telling anu that she is saying she is not feeling well..so we will meet some other time.  Anu says ok.  In the meantime..sushma gets into a taxi and leaves.   

At thakkraal's ahuja and bacchha comes to him and bacchhaa has a flashback.

Flashback:  Rachna asking bacchha that she wants the list of ppl name who has been wronged by thakkraal.   U have all the information.. the photos that jhanvi took..where is it?

Present:   Ahuja says god knows whats the matter with thakkraal...so much has happened and he is sitting there watchin TV.   Bacchha says i know him very well..  he is not saying anything...but his mind is definately working.   Ahuja says whats his mind thinking..bacchha says i dont know that but i know he is thinking of something BIG.  Ahuja is lost in thoughts.   Thakkraal is sitting there smiling and watching TV.   Bacchha says this time he is not even telling me..GOD knows what he is thinking..and they show thakkraal smiling watching TV.

Rachna and anu are walking and Sid comes in front of them.  Rachna looks at him and changes her direction..and Sid says i want to talk to u rachnaji.  Rachna says u still havent understood ...forget talking to u ..i dont even want to see ur face.   Sid says it is very important...I want to tell u that i have started working for thakkraal again..and rachna says whats new in that..and starts walking..and sid says the new part is I m not with him but i am there to collect evidence.   He says i quickly came here to tell u this...and also that the photos jhanvi gave u are still there and rachna says give me..and sid says i had it but lost it again.. and rachna is not believeing him and anu is looking on.   Rachna says then why talk about it.  Sid says i came to tell u so that u know that the evidence is still there..and i promise to bring that evidence to u..and then rachna says ok..so when u get it then come and meet me..and then she leaves with ANU.   Anu says let him talk once...maybe he is really helping..and rachna says anu u dont know anything...u were not here..and he gave me a BIG BETRAYAL and in such a time...NO i will not trust him again..  lets go.  Anu and rachna come home and her dad and gang are smiling at each other.   and her dad says we were all worried for a while..so i thought of calling everyone so we can have dinner together.  and mohit says and if there is a party like situation then how can it happen without me..and Varun says i knew u would say that.   all laugh and ragni says and thats why i have made malai kofte for everyone.   Anu says wow..i havent eaten for a long time.  Rachna is just standing there and amar says rachna where are u lost and rachna says I just met inspector jaiswal's wife and she has refused to file any compliant against thakkraal.   Her dad goes up to her and says rachna i know things are not good right now but there are good things that have happened.  Both of u are back..both families have united.   We should thank god for this happiness..and mohit says just for that I will sing...and everyone says NO..and rahul says let the poor guy sing..and mohit says Rahul..i love u yaar..and everyone laughs.   then he takes the guitar and sings Jab koi baat bigad jaaye...and everyone singing.   Mohit and rachna share some light moments during the song.  and anu and rachna as well.   

Rachna is at school with anu and met some friends and the girls says u came after a long time.   we kept hearing about u from time to time.  and rachna says yes a lot of things have happeend.  and rachna says how are u and whats going on in school now a days.  the girl says preparations for the exam..just then teacher comes and says rachna the principal has called u in the office and anu and rachna look at each other.  Rachna is inside principal's office and the principal says i was going to talk to ur dad but since u are here i will tell u..ur attendance is very low.   Rachna says yes ma;am as i had to leave the house and go thats why.   Principal says yes i know u have reasons but school also has some rules and regulations and looking at them i have to tell u with a heavy heart that u have been restigated from school.  Rachna schocked...and rachna says how can u do that..u never informed us before....and princpal says Miss Rachna Mehta..we do not need to inform anyone or anybody.   and it is not our work..rules and rules and u should know this.  and rachna says i know ma'am.   but the goons were behind me and they would kill me...does this not matter to u..and the principal says all that is good rachna but...and anu is peeping thru the door to listen to the convo.   principal says i m sorry but school cant do anything in this.   and we also have to answer our officers and trustees of the board.   Rachna says ma'am please dont do this.   We have been wronged in the first place...and it is still happening..and my dad will be very upset.   I will make up every single class..i will talk to every teacher...u wont have any complaints against me.   PRINCIPAL shakes her head..and rachna says please..and Anu walks in and says i m sorry ma'am..i heard ur whole conversation...pls give us one chance..the whole city knows what rachna is going thru...ma'am u talk to the board of trutees....just one chance ma'am please.  But the decision is made and what can board of trustees do in this matter...and the school trustees doesnt want to get involved in this matter..why should they be involved.   Anu keeps on pleading..and rachna says leave it..when no one..police, court, mewspapers no one came to help us then why should the school ppl help us.   No one cares..and they all want not to be dragged in this matter.   Why should the life of a school student matter??   The other teacher sitting there says ..listen it is not just us...lot of stdents parents have complained that they do not want their kids to be studying with u...and rachna says oh!! so that is the real matter.    Lack of attendance is just an excuse.   school doesnt want its name to be dragged in this matter.???  Principal shakes her head.   School's job is to keep all the other student;s parents happy, right?   cause they are a lot of them and i m alone.  It doesnt matter atall that in this all mess it is not my fault.   It doesnt matter that whatever happened with me was WRONG.   And it doesnt matter what is right and what is wrong.   and perhaps according to me...this is why school and colleges are made to teach wrong form right.   Principal says MISS RACHNA perhaps u are too famous now a days thats why u r lecturing others as well.   Rachna says i m only saying things for my right.   I am speaking on the thing which u did now with me.   Principal says have u finished speaking??   Anu and rachna shocked and principal says u have anything else to say???   Principal says just listen to me once and for all  whether the decision is right or wrong u have to live with this decision..u understand.   anu is looking at rachna and rachna has a determined look on her face.   Rachna says to live with injustice i left that 6 months ago.   When thakkraal misbehaved with me...thats when i had deicided that i will never live with injustice EVER.    I will raise my voice against all injustice against all dangerous..danger of losing my life to thakkraal or danger of being kicked out of school.   Anu too has a determined face now.  Rachna says I will fight now and i will not accept defeat without fighting.   Principal says u will not be able to change the decision..what will u do..rachna says u will soon know..and ur school will know as well.   Principal is worried and rachna says Good day ma'am..and Rachna tells anu..lets go.

Pre-cap ---  ahuja says to thakkraal i hope u are not thinking about doing anything..and thakkraal says it will have so quietly that even rachna's own shadow wont know whats happening. 

Edited by kasrana - 28 December 2010 at 11:57am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nas1saggi80Kenpachiarchie76BeHappyAlways

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index