India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Ichcha's Uttaran

sps0114 IF-Dazzler
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Tapasya is the one who has got Ichcha's uttaran be it sindoor, magal sutra or even the right of being Veer's wife.....Veer never loved her and never will what is Tapasya fighting for LOL...CVS team what message are you trying to pass on....Again you made Ichcha cry after hearing all Tap nonsense....how long are you going to make protagonist ichcha a weak character.....when will ichcha realize Veer loves ichcha, married her, has supported her all along even when he was married to tapasya....when will ichcha realize tapasya is jealous, possessive and only tries to snatch her happiness....when will ichcha stop believing and being affected by everything tapasya does and says....why can ichcha not be thick skinned and fight for her happiness....Tapasya keeps saying she wants her right and Veer...Tapasya's character suffers - Delusional disorder...When Veer was tricked into marrying Tapasya - he was doing the sindoor and magal sutra rasam thinking it was Ichcha, so how does this become tapasya's uttaran....she forced veer to put the magal sutra and sindoor second time around it was all an act for Vansh.....why CVS wasting time on these stupid dialogues.....get some substance and good story - just dragging

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

IstilTapeygahasini79mkdeepaaFunLyfeakruzcjs369intruderfastshivani9LimitLessFan

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:45am | IP Logged

we all know taps is the one who got Ichcha 's uttaran... just by tap's ranting away that Ichcha got veer as uttaran doesnt mean anything... she took him zabardasti but cudnt manage to keep him... the loser that she is... just trying to remove her frustration n jealousy by giving all those crap dialogues to sweet soft Ichcha... but believe me today was just to make Ichcha realise that taps has not changed ...I am sure from tomoro she will learn to give them back in their own coins...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lrl fanmkdeepaaakruzshivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Arrey Cvs know it all, but they are waiting 2 pass it on 2 Ichcha..who is a slow learner..remeber Taare zameen par..i persoanly didnt watch the film..but i think its abt giving the right amount of time for someone 2 shine  in life and thts what is gg 2 happen with Ichcha 2...shez a softy, pure and kind hearted...and she needs 2 deal with hard core criminals like Tapsaya and she will definately learn it..Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lrl fancjs369intruderfast

mkdeepaa Goldie
mkdeepaa
mkdeepaa

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sps0114

Tapasya is the one who has got Ichcha's uttaran be it sindoor, magal sutra or even the right of being Veer's wife.....Veer never loved her and never will what is Tapasya fighting for LOL...CVS team what message are you trying to pass on....Again you made Ichcha cry after hearing all Tap nonsense....how long are you going to make protagonist ichcha a weak character.....when will ichcha realize Veer loves ichcha, married her, has supported her all along even when he was married to tapasya....when will ichcha realize tapasya is jealous, possessive and only tries to snatch her happiness....when will ichcha stop believing and being affected by everything tapasya does and says....why can ichcha not be thick skinned and fight for her happiness....Tapasya keeps saying she wants her right and Veer...Tapasya's character suffers - Delusional disorder...When Veer was tricked into marrying Tapasya - he was doing the sindoor and magal sutra rasam thinking it was Ichcha, so how does this become tapasya's uttaran....she forced veer to put the magal sutra and sindoor second time around it was all an act for Vansh.....why CVS wasting time on these stupid dialogues.....get some substance and good story - just dragging

nice post and message to CVs. till how long we will have to sit and watch Tapasya making Icha cry. I dont understand for what reason Tapasya is shedding few crocodile tear between her kartut

Noname7hasini79cjs369

mkdeepaa Goldie
mkdeepaa
mkdeepaa

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Arrey Cvs know it all, but they are waiting 2 pass it on 2 Ichcha..who is a slow learner..remeber Taare zameen par..i persoanly didnt watch the film..but i think its abt giving the right amount of time for someone 2 shine  in life and thts what is gg 2 happen with Ichcha 2...shez a softy, pure and kind hearted...and she needs 2 deal with hard core criminals like Tapsaya and she will definately learn it..Smile

till that long period is tapasya ko jhelna padega
mkdeepaa Goldie
mkdeepaa
mkdeepaa

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

we all know taps is the one who got Ichcha 's uttaran... just by tap's ranting away that Ichcha got veer as uttaran doesnt mean anything... she took him zabardasti but cudnt manage to keep him... the loser that she is... just trying to remove her frustration n jealousy by giving all those crap dialogues to sweet soft Ichcha... but believe me today was just to make Ichcha realise that taps has not changed ...I am sure from tomoro she will learn to give them back in their own coins...

Yes charu hope there will be cold war between them and Icha smartly handles Tapasya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lrl fanintruderfast

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mkdeepaa

jhelna padega naa but it will b enjoyabl this timecoz ichcha is gg 2 diff in her reactions..thts the charm of it..EmbarrassedLOLLOL

lrl fanakruzintruderfast

Noname7 Groupbie
Noname7
Noname7

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mkdeepaa

Okay enough of this track. This need to turn to how Tapasya gets exposed about the fake pregnancy and gets thrown out. Hope Ichcha with the help of Veer and in presence of the rest of the Bundela and Thakur family gets to do the honor -- SOON. Nothing can be too soon.

[BTW there are some things in life that needs to be taken slowly - others one needs to react fast. A wayward truck coming at you - you need to move out FAST, slow reaction does not help. Tapasya+Nani is nothing less than a truck in the hands of a drunk driver. Patience is not the medicine there - presence of mind and prudence. Ichcha may have both but being silent and inactive does not help].

Edited by Noname7 - 28 December 2010 at 12:41pm

Go to top