Who will Manjari be paired up with?? - Page 2

Poll

Read my comment Below before voting guys..

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

forbiddenlove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
They have Them both for a purpose. Ranbir's purpose is to make her realize that love at first sight doesn't exist. 

Ajay's purpose would be to teach her how to love again. 

And Akshay's purpose would be to teach her the importance of loyalty and trust. 

They will all help her grow up a bit. Personally, I think she should end up with Akshay. But lets see....😊
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: swatyav

Its obvious dude!! She says Ranbir s her first love... Certainly, it wont live up as per the story's base line!! "Its abt a gal who realises that the first-love is not the true love and it was just a mirage"..😊 (I agree you are right here.. but you know the cvs can change their mind anytime and twist the story.. Maybe he ditches her and then might come back realising his mistake?? I dont know Im just guessing..)

According to 28th dec episode and precap, it seems that akshay wld give her up wid a hard heart, silently suffering or feeling bad abt having betrayed the friendship or trust she had for him...  There was no scene were they showed "something" was there between them... all i could see s merely a close frndship, misinterpreted... Manjari behaves in a frndly manner (i hope) and their track s a one-side love story...(But i do feel sad en manjari tells akshay abt akshay-pooja relationship😭) (I do agree with the friendship being misinterpreted and it being a one sided love.. but if you see 2moro's precap shows Manjari opening up to Akshay asking why he never told her abt his love life - so I guess he might open up there.. and if he doesnt open up then we're clear that Akshay will definitely sacrifice)

The overview says "circumstances pair her to her exact opposite... there was no understanding oly ignorance..." So it wldn't be akshay... (If you see Akshay is the total opp of Manjari - like Manjari being the bubbly open minded crazy girl but Akshay's not but at some points he is like Manjari as well such as the understanding bit - they understand each other very well and abt Ajay he too is in the same position with few similarities - Ajay is as aggressive as Manjari and they both do fight!! but the difference is that Ajay is the quiet one and Manjari not) its AJAY i hope... they keep on fighting.. 😑 and she does say "mere dosth banne ke liye laayak nahi hai".. I lik the way he tells to himself "i don't love manjari".. bechaara... (Though ajay is annoying at times, i like them as a couple πŸ˜•) (I agree I loved that bit as well and ur soo right about Ajay-Manjari as a couple)

Ranbir is nt a good guy, i suppose, as per the story line.. i mean kinda "flirt".. like he says "Hi hottie... hi sonu..." then dances... (actually did u guys notice his hands??? lol πŸ˜† ) so its sure she'l be ditched by him...(Thats confirmed but as I said cvs may change their minds - eg dmg - and hence the storyline may change, though I would not want that) the rest of the story is abt how the poles apart (ajay-manjari) realize wat they had between them... (It may be after marriage also 😳) (could be after marriage too.. pehle marriage toh ho!! πŸ˜†)

Btw, chaturvedi's sister had been away from house na??? so the story would bring in either ajay or ranbir as her son... (Its just a guess 🀒) (no idea abt his sis.. but it myt come true)

Also i was impressed with pooja d's words to manjari when she said that "pyaar happens with understanding just like i and akshay are.... i have full trust that v both r made 4 each other and know abt each other very well" πŸ‘  May be akshay doesn't lov her... but i lov d way pooja spoke... i'l really feel for pooja too...(me too) bechaari... she was with her studies... she got involved in this "chakkar" oly coz of akshay's proposal... so as time proceeds one can expect pooja-akshay to be paired up....(i really lik them at times... but they are shown to hav kinda matured relationship) but pairing b fine only when both realize their love for each other... There shouldn't be any compromise for either of them.. πŸ˜› (i am soo with you.. Their shaadi has been postponed for a year now so we're pretty clear that Akshay can open up.. he either would sacrifice and will be shown falling in love for Pooja or after Manjari gets dumped he might become her ------- )

Its just what i'v observed from the story.. πŸ˜‰ 

Cheers!!! 

My comments are in black.. πŸ˜†Edited by WooHooHaha21 - 13 years ago
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: forbiddenlove

They have Them both for a purpose. Ranbir's purpose is to make her realize that love at first sight doesn't exist. 

Ajay's purpose would be to teach her how to love again.  (if that is soo.. then Manjari should be paired up with Ajay?? πŸ˜‰)

And Akshay's purpose would be to teach her the importance of loyalty and trust. 

They will all help her grow up a bit. Personally, I think she should end up with Akshay. But lets see....😊

my comments in blue.. πŸ˜†Edited by WooHooHaha21 - 13 years ago
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Whitestallion

I think Manjari's gonna be paired wid Ajay cuz of the way Manjari's trreating Ajay like his existence doesn't matter to herat all....she's totally playing around wid him!!πŸ˜’This clearly indicates they're going to hav something in the future (i agree, its always like that πŸ˜†) i mean atleast Manjari gives importance to Akshay atleast she cares for him but wid Ajay her attitude is too bad!!It was also written in the summary (to be honest dont go by the summary word to word.. the summary changes as the story proceeds πŸ˜‰)  that the person she'll end up wid had nothing in common wid her except for ignorance they had no impression on each other......Akshay and Manjari hav no impression on each other??This no impression thing just doesn't apply to Akshay Manjari who think so much of each other!! (i agree they do share an impression but as I said in swaty's post Akshay is not totally like Manjari.. he's different from her too (read my comments in her post)

my comments are in red.. πŸ˜†
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It will be Ajay...........
Whitestallion thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: WooHooHaha21

my comments are in red.. πŸ˜†

But impression means the  image they hav of each other in their minds......atleast thats wat i think!!😊
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
One more thing guys.. Most of you say that Ranbir as he will be Manjari's first love he will not be paired up with Manjari later on.. I agree you all are right.. But just remember one thing guys.. that Ranbir is the third male lead, so he is equally important as Ajay and Akshay.. So he might end up with Manjari.. I know he will dump her first, but later on he can come back and ask for forgiveness realising his mistake??? And as per he is one of the leads this can make sense and therefore we cant ignore that.. 😳

and one more thing guys.. the overview, summary, etc doesnt really matter as it keeps changing as soon as the story proceeds.. If anything that matters is then it is the TRP of the show!! So cvs will look at it and decide who to make a pair so that the TRP's rise and this show comes in the top positions.. So therefore the TRP's can make the cvs do anything!! simply anything even if they have to change their planned ideas they will do it.. So for eg, right now they think Ajay-Manjari is the rise in TRP so they will stay with them as a couple but after introducing Ranbir-Manjari as a couple, if they see a rise in TRP's they might change it to Ranbir-Manjari as a couple.. So everything depends on the main factor TRP!! 😳 

I dont know mysell either as to what will happen next but I want Ajay-Manjari to be a pair.. And I guess the storyline is kind of proceeding that way too.. But fingers crossed.. Im actually looking forward to the new track of Ranbir-Manjari as a couple.. 😳
chucklebuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: WooHooHaha21

the cvs can change their mind anytime and twist the story.. Maybe he ditches her and then might come back realising his mistake?? I dont know Im just guessing..

Ya i agree wid yoooo... Its a good guess... but it makes no impact on the story line... The TRP's won't increase when she accepts a guy who ditches her at first (however romantic the couple are shown in the serial)... Remember there are many fans for ajay-manjari and akshay-manjari... so audience will be fine with either of them... but not a playboy ranbir...(Its also a guess... let's see as the story unfolds...)

[ if akshay-manjari pairs up, then ranbir, pooja, ajay all will be unpaired.. lolz...πŸ˜†]

I do agree with the friendship being misinterpreted and it being a one sided love.. but if you see 2moro's precap shows Manjari opening up to Akshay asking why he never told her abt his love life - so I guess he might open up there.. and if he doesnt open up then we're clear that Akshay will definitely sacrifice

He didn't open up to manjari... so its clear... he keeps everything to himself... thats the best part of him which also backfires at times... He tells to his mother abt his feelings.. then why not to manjari before (i mean sabse pehle)... (Akshay, there are 3 leads in the serial incl u... no use in being silent.. open up quickly... lolz...πŸ˜†)

If you see Akshay is the total opp of Manjari - like Manjari being the bubbly open minded crazy girl but Akshay's not but at some points he is like Manjari as well such as the understanding bit - they understand each other very well and abt Ajay he too is in the same position with few similarities - Ajay is as aggressive as Manjari and they both do fight!! but the difference is that Ajay is the quiet one and Manjari not

Yeah i do agree!! But manjari and akshay understand each other... love and mutual respect need not grow further as they hav a vry good rapport... so it'll be a guy like ajay whom she may be paired up to prove that "pyaar" can also start with "jagada"... (anything may happen, of course, according to cvs)

cvs may change their minds - eg dmg - and hence the storyline may change, though I would not want that) 

ya i agree with you buddy!!!

could be after marriage too.. pehle marriage toh ho!! πŸ˜†

ha ha.. thats rite... but it may end up lik hum dil de chuke sanam!!!😲 Why i guessed that was, she had d bad experience in her first love... so she wouldn't be able to get closer to another guy and understand his love for her b4 marriage... and its given that she still feels that she had lost her true love... if marriage is not the case, then she m8 end up in searching and waiting for ranbir and not understand the guy who truly "loves" her... (just my guess.. it is! πŸ˜‰)

no idea abt chatur's sis.. but it myt come true

You know... Chatur's sis ran away from the house leaving chatur furious.. Ajay tells that his mother ran away with a musician... so i hope manjari and ajay are blood relations... lets wait n see...

i'l really feel for pooja too...

Actually i really felt bad for her when akshay shouted at his staff in front of her... she was continuously speaking and he was avoiding her at last... in the precap, whatever she speaks with tears in her eyes makes me feel bad for her... akshay has created problems in her life... so it will be fine atleast if he make things clear by directly speaking out things and not like the one he does/did in the case of manjari!!! She'd proceed in her life atleast!! If akshay is hurt coz of manjari, pooja 'll hurt coz of akshay, if he doesn't speak out!! (sorry, i do support akshay but we should see from everybody's part na..)

Their shaadi has been postponed for a year now so we're pretty clear that Akshay can open up.. he either would sacrifice and will be shown falling in love for Pooja or after Manjari gets dumped he might become her ------- 

Yes i agree.... but i think he'll fall for pooja.. he was shocked from pooja's words in the precap (may be a soft-corner is there!! 😳)

Its just a opinion!!! Lets hope for the best thing to happen in the serial wo making us bored!! 

My comments are in maroon..  πŸ˜Š
Edited by swatyav - 13 years ago
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Manjari doesnt treat Akshay right. I feel he will be better off with Pooja......

Luv u Akki
Whitestallion thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
But this show is all about the first love not being the ultimate love if Rambir is her first love how could he end up wid her?Wudn't that change the whole storyline??Edited by Whitestallion - 13 years ago