Yeh Ishq Haaye

India-Forums

Yeh Ishq Haaye
Yeh Ishq Haaye

Who will Manjari be paired up with?? (Page 2)

Poll Question: Read my comment Below before voting guys..

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
29 [52.73%]
14 [25.45%]
12 [21.82%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

hir50 Groupbie
hir50
hir50

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by frenz4u

Ranbir is not at possible ...........bcoz he is going to ditch MANJARI........That leaves AKSHAY and AJAY...........Ermm

I know it is stated that it is not about our wish whom to paired up with but according to the story !!!!!!!! Smile

Even though the ongoing track is ignoring AKSHAY's track with Manjari.......but i dont why the way AKSHAY's love is being ignored by MANJARI.........I have a feeling that AKSHAY will be his life partner.........She will realise his true love later ........Maybe after marriage.....Embarrassed

One thing is for sure.........One of the brother have to sacrifice their love.......Broken Heart

Anywayz its too early to say anything....... we have a lot to see YIH ............and dont know wat the CV's have stored in for YIH............the CV's can change the storyline anytime.........Stern Smile

AKSHAY should be paired with MANJARI ........ENJOY SEEING AKSHAY N MANJARI SCENES

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WhitestallionforbiddenloveWooHooHaha21frenz4u

Whitestallion Senior Member
Whitestallion
Whitestallion

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swatyav

Its obvious dude!! She says Ranbir s her first love... Certainly, it wont live up as per the story's base line!! "Its abt a gal who realises that the first-love is not the true love and it was just a mirage"..Smile

According to 28th dec episode and precap, it seems that akshay wld give her up wid a hard heart, silently suffering or feeling bad abt having betrayed the friendship or trust she had for him...  There was no scene were they showed "something" was there between them... all i could see s merely a close frndship, misinterpreted... Manjari behaves in a frndly manner (i hope) and their track s a one-side love story...(But i do feel sad en manjari tells akshay abt akshay-pooja relationshipCry)

The overview says "circumstances pair her to her exact opposite... there was no understanding oly ignorance..." So it wldn't be akshay... its AJAY i hope... they keep on fighting.. Angry and she does say "mere dosth banne ke liye laayak nahi hai".. I lik the way he tells to himself "i don't love manjari".. bechaara... (Though ajay is annoying at times, i like them as a couple Confused)

Ranbir is nt a good guy, i suppose, as per the story line.. i mean kinda "flirt".. like he says "Hi hottie... hi sonu..." then dances... (actually did u guys notice his hands??? lol LOL ) so its sure she'l be ditched by him... the rest of the story is abt how the poles apart (ajay-manjari) realize wat they had between them... (It may be after marriage also Embarrassed

Btw, chaturvedi's sister had been away from house na??? so the story would bring in either ajay or ranbir as her son... (Its just a guess Dead)

Also i was impressed with pooja d's words to manjari when she said that "pyaar happens with understanding just like i and akshay are.... i have full trust that v both r made 4 each other and know abt each other very well" Clap  May be akshay doesn't lov her... but i lov d way pooja spoke... i'l really feel for pooja too... bechaari... she was with her studies... she got involved in this "chakkar" oly coz of akshay's proposal... so as time proceeds one can expect pooja-akshay to be paired up....(i really lik them at times... but they are shown to hav kinda matured relationship) but pairing b fine only when both realize their love for each other... There shouldn't be any compromise for either of them.. Tongue

Its just what i'v observed from the story.. Wink 

Cheers!!! 
Oh god you r sooo right!! Clap

Edited by Whitestallion - 29 December 2010 at 2:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21chucklebuddy

Whitestallion Senior Member
Whitestallion
Whitestallion

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:20am | IP Logged
I think Manjari's gonna be paired wid Ajay cuz of the way Manjari's trreating Ajay like his existence doesn't matter to herat all....she's totally playing around wid him!!DisapproveThis clearly indicates they're going to hav something in the future i mean atleast Manjari gives importance to Akshay atleast she cares for him but wid Ajay her attitude is too bad!!It was also written in the summary that the person she'll end up wid had nothing in common wid her except for ignorance they had no impression on each other......Akshay and Manjari hav no impression on each other??This no impression thing just doesn't apply to Akshay Manjari who think so much of each other!!

WooHooHaha21chucklebuddy

forbiddenlove Goldie
forbiddenlove
forbiddenlove

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:20am | IP Logged
They have Them both for a purpose. Ranbir's purpose is to make her realize that love at first sight doesn't exist. 

Ajay's purpose would be to teach her how to love again. 

And Akshay's purpose would be to teach her the importance of loyalty and trust. 

They will all help her grow up a bit. Personally, I think she should end up with Akshay. But lets see....Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21chucklebuddyfrenz4u

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swatyav

Its obvious dude!! She says Ranbir s her first love... Certainly, it wont live up as per the story's base line!! "Its abt a gal who realises that the first-love is not the true love and it was just a mirage"..Smile (I agree you are right here.. but you know the cvs can change their mind anytime and twist the story.. Maybe he ditches her and then might come back realising his mistake?? I dont know Im just guessing..)

According to 28th dec episode and precap, it seems that akshay wld give her up wid a hard heart, silently suffering or feeling bad abt having betrayed the friendship or trust she had for him...  There was no scene were they showed "something" was there between them... all i could see s merely a close frndship, misinterpreted... Manjari behaves in a frndly manner (i hope) and their track s a one-side love story...(But i do feel sad en manjari tells akshay abt akshay-pooja relationshipCry) (I do agree with the friendship being misinterpreted and it being a one sided love.. but if you see 2moro's precap shows Manjari opening up to Akshay asking why he never told her abt his love life - so I guess he might open up there.. and if he doesnt open up then we're clear that Akshay will definitely sacrifice)

The overview says "circumstances pair her to her exact opposite... there was no understanding oly ignorance..." So it wldn't be akshay... (If you see Akshay is the total opp of Manjari - like Manjari being the bubbly open minded crazy girl but Akshay's not but at some points he is like Manjari as well such as the understanding bit - they understand each other very well and abt Ajay he too is in the same position with few similarities - Ajay is as aggressive as Manjari and they both do fight!! but the difference is that Ajay is the quiet one and Manjari not) its AJAY i hope... they keep on fighting.. Angry and she does say "mere dosth banne ke liye laayak nahi hai".. I lik the way he tells to himself "i don't love manjari".. bechaara... (Though ajay is annoying at times, i like them as a couple Confused) (I agree I loved that bit as well and ur soo right about Ajay-Manjari as a couple)

Ranbir is nt a good guy, i suppose, as per the story line.. i mean kinda "flirt".. like he says "Hi hottie... hi sonu..." then dances... (actually did u guys notice his hands??? lol LOL ) so its sure she'l be ditched by him...(Thats confirmed but as I said cvs may change their minds - eg dmg - and hence the storyline may change, though I would not want that) the rest of the story is abt how the poles apart (ajay-manjari) realize wat they had between them... (It may be after marriage also Embarrassed(could be after marriage too.. pehle marriage toh ho!! LOL)

Btw, chaturvedi's sister had been away from house na??? so the story would bring in either ajay or ranbir as her son... (Its just a guess Dead) (no idea abt his sis.. but it myt come true)

Also i was impressed with pooja d's words to manjari when she said that "pyaar happens with understanding just like i and akshay are.... i have full trust that v both r made 4 each other and know abt each other very well" Clap  May be akshay doesn't lov her... but i lov d way pooja spoke... i'l really feel for pooja too...(me too) bechaari... she was with her studies... she got involved in this "chakkar" oly coz of akshay's proposal... so as time proceeds one can expect pooja-akshay to be paired up....(i really lik them at times... but they are shown to hav kinda matured relationship) but pairing b fine only when both realize their love for each other... There shouldn't be any compromise for either of them.. Tongue (i am soo with you.. Their shaadi has been postponed for a year now so we're pretty clear that Akshay can open up.. he either would sacrifice and will be shown falling in love for Pooja or after Manjari gets dumped he might become her ------- )

Its just what i'v observed from the story.. Wink 

Cheers!!! 
My comments are in black.. LOL

Edited by WooHooHaha21 - 29 December 2010 at 9:30am

Whitestallionchucklebuddy

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by forbiddenlove

They have Them both for a purpose. Ranbir's purpose is to make her realize that love at first sight doesn't exist. 

Ajay's purpose would be to teach her how to love again.  (if that is soo.. then Manjari should be paired up with Ajay?? Wink)

And Akshay's purpose would be to teach her the importance of loyalty and trust. 

They will all help her grow up a bit. Personally, I think she should end up with Akshay. But lets see....Smile
my comments in blue.. LOL

Edited by WooHooHaha21 - 29 December 2010 at 9:33am

Whitestallionchucklebuddy

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Whitestallion

I think Manjari's gonna be paired wid Ajay cuz of the way Manjari's trreating Ajay like his existence doesn't matter to herat all....she's totally playing around wid him!!DisapproveThis clearly indicates they're going to hav something in the future (i agree, its always like that LOL) i mean atleast Manjari gives importance to Akshay atleast she cares for him but wid Ajay her attitude is too bad!!It was also written in the summary (to be honest dont go by the summary word to word.. the summary changes as the story proceeds Wink)  that the person she'll end up wid had nothing in common wid her except for ignorance they had no impression on each other......Akshay and Manjari hav no impression on each other??This no impression thing just doesn't apply to Akshay Manjari who think so much of each other!! (i agree they do share an impression but as I said in swaty's post Akshay is not totally like Manjari.. he's different from her too (read my comments in her post)
my comments are in red.. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chucklebuddy

-PhoenixD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PhoenixD-
-PhoenixD-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:44am | IP Logged
It will be Ajay...........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WhitestallionWooHooHaha21chucklebuddy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Ishq Haaye Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index