Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Forum Archiving:Opinion Poll Note Page-60 (Page 60)

aishumehta Newbie
aishumehta
aishumehta

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Being a Newbie, I understand that my vote might not be counted but looking at the date, I've had my account for a while, due to studies and personal reasons I can't visit. But when I do. DMG Forum is the only forum I visit.

So my vote is No, please don't lock it.

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

ROSEMISTlubslubsyKaShfan7SimrangillsAltairaMrsMallikGrovermini_ksg_ARdhruvikaluvsKSG-sim-janu1610xx-Rai-xxcool_tuliffkhan-Doppelganger-IshiaARKJ_4EVERDigitalFortressminchijesss.abhi_12SweetAddiction.Mehak_Luvs_Raniwidatrina_sarasswashbucklingAquarius18blessing-beauty

KSG_AR_KAJEN Goldie

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsySimrangillsAsra_KSG_R_..tistique..manjhaffkhancanadiansSweetAddiction.abhi_12minchiswashbucklingMehak_Luvs_Rani

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:38am | IP Logged
This poll was not made to discuss, mock or throw stones at each other. It was clearly stated in the main post the members should only say Yes or No which seems to be ignored and this post has been made another bashing ground.

You think anyone's instigating fight, don't reply to the person, just report him/her. Is reporting that difficult? Members say the post is a waste of time but spend their precious time replying to such post. However they forget doing this doesn't help but it makes matters worse.

It has been two months since the show ended. Dev Team had decided to keep the section open as members have sentiments attached to this section. Even after show ending the fights among members don't seem to end and there was no improvement.

We had forewarned everyone if this poll was made into a battlefield, the final decision will be taken by the Dev Team. Sadly people did not follow instructions and continued to argue.
Dev Team has decided to lock Dill Mill Gayye section. No PM's or request or petitions with regards to this will be heard.

Though it has already been answered in the main post why
other forums are open but DMG is being closed I am re posting it again. DMG is unlike any other forum on IF. It is the most chaotic and argument ridden forum. It has the highest concentration of issues from vulgar language, COC violations to MIDs. Instead of being a discussion forum it has become a forum of warring factions either to obsessively defend their favorites or obsessively berate those whom they don't like. The behavior in this poll itself reaffirmed the issues with DMG forum.

All the Fan Fics, One Shots will be moved in Fan Fiction section and Appreciation Threads in Celebrity Fan Club section. DMG Creations Gallery will be moved in Star One Other shows section. Incase anyone wants any of the topic from the section to be moved in Star One Other Shows section they can PM DMG DT.

Regards,

IF Dev Team

The following 81 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanameeranairritusalujacrazyjeranDilushabajlookaxxdevilishxxmonamineNeha.SukuWrackspurtHeartEmWatsonpapialighteningbuzzCess-_Moumi_jannat4everNida_21QueenbeePallaviKobe_Bryantsupercool3SweetRozie123ka7eelaarp04srocksMahamUnKnFascinationChristLoverAnkita_88MagicalKashpavspisces25iram4evapwincess kanzi-naina-TheMummy_LeAbbadivkashfullspamalot..Armaania..monty22Khushboo_ANnyctophiliaMidnightMusings.rumki.NeonLights.Laddoo.PhaddooStarshineHues-.Perk.-DJ..-Nayab-Chandani_C*Adorable_Anu*friends_rockIshan.patakhaguddi-Ravjot-anku-Vedika126-Natasha-lostmymusic.desi chic.SidraNorzragzz..AngelAsad-Kii-Arzoo.JustaDream-Lostindreamspetticoatnorzar-Ri.SunShine_A..-Jia-..iTangled_25relentless..Jane..-Harshu--MERRY--Priya--Cherry--Preeti-JennyPennySano88

Go to top