arshcool4ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
no dnt want dmg forum 2 be locked😭😭😭
😭
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shru.......again I will say.....there is truly no point in this poll.....decision shud be solely made based on how this forum has presented itself from the past till the present n will present if it remains open in the future.
There are soooo many DMG fans out there, who never dared to enter the forum only coz they knew the kinda fantism this forum had and the kinda uproar it constantly created and is creating till date.

Including us members in making decisions is NOT going to give any true results coz members are going to invite their friends from other forums as well to simply come and vote a YES or NO, be it wateva, not forgetting the MIDs, which there is no true way to depict as well if they are a MID or not, coz lets say the MID was created back in May or Jan, there is absolute possibility for that person to become an overnight senior member simply by posting comments in other forums......THATS the kind of craziness this forum has.

So once again, I respectfully say, and yes I know this was not a discussion thread, but I think this point I am making speaks on a very neutral POV, that let this decision be made by YOU, the DTs ONLY and stick to it.
kajen8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG how can they do that ,dmg just ended n other show r still listed as most popular like jpsya n other😑

Great !πŸ‘πŸ‘

Just because people can see their Opinion fetching less votes , they trying other ways to get what they want !

Well if people care so less about this forum that they want it to get closed , why dont they speak for themselves and stop coming to this forum itself

That will solve the problem.πŸ˜›
Edited by premheer4 - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Essy

LOCK IT !!! LOCK IT!! LOCK IT!!!

Fangroups then can move to their respective CC and discuss as much they like instead of doing WWE in the cmg forum.

Well some people do not even know the correct name of the show , and here they come to leave their precious opinions πŸ‘

Wow i amazed
😳
prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
If u were going to be biased then what was the point of this... typical mods n their friends decisions! Maybe if we don't have biased mods it may help!
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: premheer4

Great !πŸ‘πŸ‘

Just because people can see their Opinion fetching less votes , they trying other ways to get what they want !

Well if people care so less about this forum that they want it to get closed , why dont they speak for themselves and stop coming to this forum itself

That will solve the problem.πŸ˜›

Did I mention I want it closed or not here at all......NO....
Coz my personal choice is besides the point.

I am just saying that doing polls will not get any accurate results, n the decision shud be made by DT ONLY, and truly I dont care want the decision is, but going by this poll is crap coz we all know wat the fans of this forum are capable of doing...