Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Nope, the forum shouldn't be locked! =)

Lately, there has been little chaos by different groups of different couples/etc, and I think now that the show is over, we can stay in harmony..
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ~angelz16~

Yeah Shilpu.

Shruti, as you can see there are insulting posts here towards SRians itself. Even after two times of you telling them. It def. needs to get locked.

BINGO!!!! it sure shows who starts the war and who does not! it will be better if it is locked, otherwise it might be ok today then the same war will start after few days, this has happened before and it might happen again.
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ~angelz16~

Yeah Shilpu.

Shruti, as you can see there are insulting posts here towards SRians itself. Even after two times of you telling them. It def. needs to get locked.

it shows who are here to create fights😆😆 mod asked the simple question but again some started pointing fingers on us😆😆
Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shewascool90210

BINGO!!!! it sure shows who starts the war and who does not! it will be better if it is locked, otherwise it might be ok today then the same war will start after few days, this has happened before and it might happen again.

Exactly, today they promise...we wont fight or bash others but tomorrow they will do it again. We want peace...sick n tired with this drama happening, so plzzzzzz lock it.

Edited by Raghni2009 - 13 years ago
sana.samir thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
NOOOOO please, don't make us homeless
anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^^whoever is starting the discussion/quoting, can you all please leave it! Just answer the question with a NO or YES..Can people stop blaming others and just stick to the question asked! It's not hard! (AND Im not blaming anyone here, its for everyone)
Edited by anitamalik - 13 years ago
-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
YES..i will like to see this forum locked..enough of bashing and cat fighting
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
No
We don't want this forum to get locked please don't lock it
I know this is not a discussion post but considering the fact that everyone is commenting beyond the required terms wouldn't it have been better to have a poll? This is pretty much becoming a battleground now...
-Zeeshan- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Its no for me....I agree there's more chaos n rule breaking activities here....But why others will suffer it...!! We r here to join the healthy discussions not to show our hatred to others.....and as i m too attached to this forum...its simply No from my side.!!!!