Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

Jus Imagin Its Possible-2 Pg79- Rads VM (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 82

skorpion

skorpion

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
PriDa: When Passion meets Attitude :
Joint FF - Part 4

LINK to Part 3 by Mru
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1574800&TPN=5

1: *Achoo* !! de say dat sneezing at da start of any new assignment is a very bad omen
but SHE had no control over fate. Her day had started out wid her feeling cold
n yet here she was sitting in da Airport lounge, wid a very bad cold and a very unavoidable important flight to take.

2: *7* !! dat was da 7th achoo he heard behind his back. Unknowingly he had been counting.
silently praying, THIS person is not seated anywhere near HIM on flight,
as he turned a page of the magazine article he was supposedly reading.
No one knew how the events started, yet when, *Oh god, i did not carry a kerchief*
was heard a tad too loudly in the silent Airport lounge,
Destiny had taken over this two individuals life then and there.

3: *Warm like Whisky* that was the first word that came to his mind, wen he heard the voice behind him. offcourse his mind did not register that it could be due to the cold.
Somehow he found himself closing the magazine and placing it on the adjacent seat.
opening his handbag he found himself removing a disposable tissue pack.
He stood and turned facing her back. then hesitantly tapped her shoulder with a single finger

4: She sneezed her 8th Achoo, eyes tearing up this time, when she felt a finger tap on her left shoulder. Holding a horizontal hand across her nose n mouth she turned back. Looking straight at a belt buckle, that was shaped as a scorpion
(just like Shahrukh's in Rabb ne bana di jodi when he first comes to the dance rehearsal hall)

5: His *AHEM, da eyes are up HERE* broke her trance and her gaze travelled up...up...up...
Jeez he was TALL. she stood up facing the owner of that AHEM, and looked into his eyes embarrasedly. YES. a tall Indian guy. for her 5'7 height, he was way taller.

6: HER eyes were mesmerising even behind da curtain of tears, now if only she cud move her hand and he cud get a glimpse of her mouth dat had reminded him of warm whiskey.
He had an urge to tell her jus dat abt her eyes.
He opened his mouth too... and then the invisible mischievous cupid STRUCK his first arrow. For all went downhill after that

7: *Can you remember to carry a disposable tissue pack the next time you travel with a cold*!!
He never realised HOW that line came outta his mouth !!
he CRINGED at the timing -- she FROWNED at his rudeness
her hand slipped from her face as all nice thots about the TALL stranger took an about turn.
he saw her standing in her full glory, hands on her hips, chin protruding, and fiery darts in her eyes dat wer aimed at him,
Both of them did not notice an old lady sitting nearby, grinning, starting her IPAD and typing
the tittle of her new novel... wen *P*assion meets *A*ttitude...

skorpion

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

charmieeamiya121..Waves..deereyedgal504totalweirdoViduuachumenNirjhor105Sun10.Mru_beeLazyKidMaz.Nan08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jus Imagin Its Possible-2 Pg79- Rads VM (Page 7)" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Serendipity..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Serendipity..

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Awesome cont Panna..loved readin it..,.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

skorpionamiya121..Waves..Mru_beeNan08

Maz.

IF-Rockerz

Maz.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Awesome Panna! that was so expected from Prithvi..haha...and the old lady with an ipad! LOL Wink

...Maham...

IF-Dazzler

...Maham...

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Awesomeeeee Panna.. Simply loved it..... "Ahem the eyes are up here" cracked me up completely... My Sympathies are fully with Damini about the cold.. too bad Prithvi isnt around to take care OuchROFL
Hmmmmm that was quite an impression that Damini made on him.... Warm like whiskey indeeed.... and for Prithvi too.. and once again he says the wrong thing.. How typical.. *shakes head* anyhow enough with the ramble... Loved the update!

and i love the title of this fic...

Continue soon guys... I'm getting greedy for updates now... LOL

Maham

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

skorpion..Waves..Mru_beeNan08

...Maham...

IF-Dazzler

...Maham...

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mru_bee

Originally posted by ...Maham...

Nicely done Mru and Nandu... Though so much business talk is confusing my flu ridden brain.. Confused Sorry.. being a bit of a tubelight.... The only part that clicked was that PriDa have their backs to each other on the airport.... Yes... Lets hope some kind person makes them pay attention to each other soon... *looks hopeful*

Continue soon.. someone.. anyone.. LOL

Maham

business talk???? LOL Mahammmmm wat business talk was there..hehee

leasee ??? i thinkofy i even got the term wrong.. hehe.. so much for my business sense Tongue

Lets hope some kind person makes them pay attention to each other soon ..hehehe

-- Mru

Arey there was na.. signing deals and leases and contracts... Im all confused.. and you got the term wrong? Excellent... that means im not the only one who's a tube light when it comes to all things business.... and Panna did... Dancing Me is sooo happy.. *grins widely*

skorpionamiya121Mru_beeNan08

sankalp_prapti

IF-Sizzlerz

sankalp_prapti

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
OMG Panna that was too good ahh great work pal
the story is going so well..

@Like ua new siggy

skorpion..Waves..Mru_beeNan08

totalweirdo

Goldie

totalweirdo

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
great work panna di ...   very well written  and i just luved reading it ..   

Big smile

---Ifrah

Nan08

IF-Sizzlerz

Nan08

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Panna..

Wonderful Prida meeting scene... ur part is soo true to "BRAND PANNA"Big smile.... 

"warm like whiskey" voice.... n  TALL dude... hayeee Day Dreaming n ....den our typical Prida... love dese two hehehe...

pls pls cn v hav the next part asap plssss anyone :D

PS:  thnks for liking my lame part :)))

skorpionamiya121..Waves..Mru_bee

Post Reply New Post

Go to top