Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Mru...loved d cont.,..*Achoo*...um..luv u 2..Mru..Panna..luv u..πŸ€—
...Maham... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
🀣

This HAS to be a coincidence... Only last night i had er a dream in which Damini gropes about in bed and finds Prithvi Saxena's back... and now you write about the exact same thing though its Prithvi this time.. and to think he considered that he was dreaming about a beauty sneezing in his dreams of all things.. No wonder Damini calls him unromantic.. He should totally have a hot imagination like i did last night.☺️ 🀣....

Excellent update Mru.... Waiting for PriDa to move on from the Tummmmmmmm... πŸ˜†

Maham
Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Haha Mru lovelyy update...I was thinking someone would prolong the airport scenes...but this was a better twist! πŸ˜†

@Pannaaa.....🀣🀣 your Siggyy 🀣
Nan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mru...

Fantastic updateπŸ˜†πŸ€£ totalllly lovvvedd it... thnks a lot.... i was literally grinning like a sillly idiot after reading ur upated......

pls pls pls pls anyone nxt part puleeeezeeee
..Waves.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@ Panna- Loved ff part-4...!!! Pri compared Damzie to warm wisky πŸ˜†....!!! hmmm...N Prida inspired d old lady to write her new novel πŸ˜›πŸ˜†.....Great....!!! Enjoyed reading it.....!!!

@Mruuu- Loved d continuation to Panna's part.....sply ending...Tummm πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....!!! Hahahaha....Damz at Pri's home...in his bed.... Hiyeee πŸ˜πŸ˜† ....!!!

Hilarious updates.... by u two....!!! Keep it up...!!!

-Nitika
skorpion thumbnail
PriDa: When Passion meets Attitude :
Joint FF - Part 6

LINK to Part 5 by Mru
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1574800?pn=8

01: Shhhhh, dun scream !! Maa jaag jayegi !!
picture dis now. Damini in achoo mode, hand covering her nose and face
pitch dark and she feels a human torso in her bed
Imagine her fear, den da lights come on, and da one person who had been very rude to
her at the airport was trying to strangle her wid his huge hand across her face.

02: She tried budging da strong hand, failing miserable. Her breath falling short now
Her eyes wide open. *Am i gonna die in dis bed??* her thots running helter skelter
She tried wailing to let him know dat he was trying to send her OVER to da other side!!

03: He was lost. Her body was so hot and those large eyes...
were de begging to be caressed?? his mind was becoming moosh

04: He heard her *Moan* and close her eyes tightly, He so wanted to see her mouth doing dat.
so in slow motion he lifted his hand from her face

05: The cupid STRUCK its 2nd arrow, just den, in an inaudible sound *Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*
One, she opened her eyes. Two, she screamed loudly. Three, She boxed him in his jaw

06: Why are u screaming like a bansheeeeeeeeeee-----------
-----------------------get off me you heavy log of banyan tree
they both said at da same time

07: Banshee?? on behalf of me how rude and
 you were strangling me
she tried untangling herself
*Old log?? unlike you delicate darling, i am healthy* he retorted snarkily,
her wriggling and untangling creating sum unexplained sensations in his healthy body...

So next time u hear da sound *Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* anywer,
Remember, sumwer a cupid has STRUCK his arrow...
-Pannalogy101

skorpion
...Maham... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
🀣🀣🀣

I'm never getting over them.... Screaming like a banshee and log of an old banyan tree... πŸ˜† Ouch Damini.. Thats a classic hunk you are talking about..

Uhhhh ummmm hmmmmmmm @ Prithvi atop a struggling Damini... *thoughts loose focus* ☺️ I see Im not the only one... Not about the blushing... about thoughts loosing focus.. He thought she wanted him to caress her eyes?? Not that i would mind that happening.. just the contrast to the gal's real thoughts cracked me up..

Loved Pri's snarky answer the log bit.. Delicate darling indeed.. πŸ˜†

Thoughts loose focus again at the end bit.. You are gonna kill me arent you Panna?

Some kind soul continue soon.. πŸ˜ƒ

Sorry I'm positively withering without PriDa these days..

Maham
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Panna..nice way to carry it fwd lved ur version..n Pannalogy 101 back..yipee...!!
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hahahaha .. Pannnaaaaa

This update is hilariousssssssssss.. πŸ˜†

banshee and logsss.. PriDa are the most dhakkans ever seen ...πŸ˜›

so u seee.. I had to write the next 7 points.. dunt think they are as loony as urs.. but then we cant be loony toons who can be???? tell tell tell πŸ˜†

-- Mru
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
PriDa: When Passion meets Attitude :
Joint FF - Part 7

LINK to Part 6 by Panna
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1574800?pn=9

1. Wiggle .. Wiggle .. Wiggle .. she continued and yet Prithvi's hold over her didnt loosen..

2. " If u stay still and play dead", the big bear will let you go free... Damini's childhood tales came back in her moment of panic

3. Her sudden limp body , and closed eyes.. snapped Prithvi out of his trance...

4. " Oh my godd.. did I just kill her?", Prithvi panicked.. He lowered her gently to the bed...He turned to the bedside table for the glass of water to revive her and just as he turned back to her, Damini gave him a bigg punch on his nose ...

5. Ouchhhhh .. have you goned totally madddddd... punching mee in the middle of the night .. in my own house?????, Prithvi thundered...

6. " Call me delicate darling once more", Damini sniggered.. her thoughts of her own cold out of the window now.. she had to teach this dude some manners pronto...

7. Prithviii stared at this firebrand in front of her ... mustangs he could control.. they didnt kick him back.. but this gal.. both lost in their little confrontation, to notice the door of the room opening..

-- Mru
Edited by Mru_bee - 13 years ago