Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

India-Forums

Love Ne Mila Di Jodi
Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

Jus Imagin Its Possible-2 Pg79- Rads VM (Page 59)

...Maham... IF-Rockerz
...Maham...
...Maham...

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Hey guys,

Wrote another OS on the same concept revolving around the last one... i.e My thoughts on how a scene could have continued in the show.  This time i have picked another scene which I am extremely fond of.. (OK that was a useless statement considering I'm fond of almost every PriDa scene) 

Here's my take on how the scene could have continued. Hope you guys like it.. 

April's not over yet... So Panna, I hope this makes the bell ring for you in some way.. I mean hey, its not angst Tongue Will try to do an OS especially on your demand sometime soon.. Smile

And Ishaan, Is this a suitable way of saying thank you at all? Ermm

Enough talk, Here goes: 

PriDa OS: ...And Then He Kissed Her.

Prithvi slowly untangled himself from Damini. As the embrace broke Damini looked away feeling suddenly unsure of what to do... She didn't feel like just going away not when the air suddenly seemed to be filling itself with anticipation. Shyly she met Prithvi's eyes. Prithvi let out an inward gasp as her eyes met his...  the light seemed to be carving its way across her feature making her almost glow' and he found himself staring at the most beautiful woman on Earth for him. Before he knew it he had reached out to cup one side of her face, his palm engulfing her cheek making her aware of its warmth against her skin and that he was grazing one thumb back and forth creating an almost lazy sensation. His eyes had captured hers and she could not look away... Instead she just looked into them and found her self falling away from the realms of reality. Right then only those eyes seemed to exist... Eyes that belonged to the man who had claimed her heart without her even knowing about it... She saw his gaze flick downwards and her stomach twisted uncomfortably. Slowly he leant in and before she knew it his mouth covered hers in an electrifying seductive kiss that spent sparks exploding through Damini's entire being. At first the kiss was light, coaxing; his mouth shaped itself to hers, delicately exploring the contours of her lips. His hands shifted, one of them drifting down to her spine to draw her closer, while the other slid behind her nape, and his mouth slowly opened on hers. Lost in the kiss, she moved her hands up his chest, over his broad shoulders and then she wrapped her arms around his neck as she crushed her parted lips to his'.

The minute she molded herself against him, his mouth opened further as he kissed her with an intensity that he always kept under wraps when it came to her... The doors were no longer closed... He needed to feel her... And for now it was not his parents or the plan he had so carefully plotted against her mother that he thought of. No. None of that seemed to exist. All that was real and true was the woman in his arms, the beauty of the kiss they were sharing and the passion and attraction he used to feel around her and for her. Right then those two emotions seemed to consume him. As if it was all he was made of.

It seemed like hours later when he finally dragged his mouth from hers. Her heart racing like a trip hammer, she stood in the circle oh his arms, her forehead resting on his chest, while she tried to cope with the turbulent sensations she'd felt. Somewhere in her drugged mind it began to occur to her that he was going to think she was behaving very oddly about what had, in reality, been only a simple kiss. That embarrassing possibility finally made her look up. When she raised her gaze to meet his, his eyes were smoldering, his face dark with passion, and his arms tightened automatically, as if unwilling to let her go. Without thinking what she was doing her gaze dropped to his mouth. There was a bold sensuality in the mold of those firm lips, and yet some of his kisses had been so exquisitely gentle' and so beautiful.

Before she could say anything she heard Roshni in the corridor calling out to her. Prithvi still hadn't said anything, well neither had she. What did you say anyway after sharing something so... Beautiful. Predictably when she finally opened her mouth to speak it was to address Roshni and not Prithvi.

"I'm here Rosh." She said as Prithvi finally let go of her and Roshni came to stand in the doorway.

"Oh. Di' Mamma's calling you. It's about your wedding dress again."

"Okay. I'll be there in a minute." Damini responded.

Maybe her face was slightly flushed because she thought Roshni had smirked a bit in her direction before leaving.

"I... I should go." She said softly, this time to Prithvi.

"Yes... You should."

"I'll see you later then."

"Okay."

As she turned to leave her steps froze for a second, caught in a moment of indecision. Finally turning around she inched closer to Prithvi before standing on tiptoe to press a soft kiss against his cheek. She knew she had surprised him as she turned around quickly feeling shy again but she also knew that he was smiling at her as she finally left the room. She could feel it in those eyes which had followed her until she had finally vanished out of sight and she knew she wasn't the only one who was still so much aware of those lingering touches'

Prithvi felt himself shudder as Damini finally disappeared. The soft smile on his face felt like it would never go as his heart beat a rapid tattoo against his chest. Slowly he touched his fingers to his lips... he could still feel her holding on to him as he breathed out slowly'

He had known all along that what they shared was somewhere outside the realms of a regular relationship' But even he hadn't imagined that a kiss... a simple kiss could be so intimate' That it could set his heart on fire... Set him on fire... He had seen the silent request in her eyes when she had met his gaze after the kiss' If Roshni had not interrupted he would have found himself experiencing that magic one more time'

It was amazing what this woman could do to him. How one second he had everything planned out and the next he just wanted to go wherever she would take him'

He could feel his demons awakening at that' but he didn't want to face them. Not right now. Because right now he felt like the luckiest man on Earth that he was going to be marrying Damini Gujral.

The woman who reminded him of what going home felt like.

~*****~*****~*****~*****~*****~*****~

Sorry if you guys find it a tad bit shameless.. *hides face*

Waiting for your feedback! Smile

Maham

P.S: WHY does the embing option not work for me anymore? Ouch

Edited by ...Maham... - 24 April 2011 at 1:11pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

charmieeanuridiamiya121Khwahishskorpionpia09achumen...San-Yo...Perspectives.totalweirdoEscapist..Waves..GauravsDbestLazyKidMru_beeMaz.Ishaan.Jin.jakhushiNan08shalini_s.effervescent.Sia889hapinezz13

anuridi Groupbie
anuridi
anuridi

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
hey maham awesome os y does rosh always come wen der romantic moments between prida  in everyone's os ,ffs etc i dnt understand Tongue  wer r d oders ?? anyways keep writing - akshata

Edited by anuridi - 25 April 2011 at 1:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Maham...Nan08

amiya121 Senior Member
amiya121
amiya121

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Mahammm    !!

OMG... Girl are you planning to kill us PRIDAholics ??    TongueLOL

Is this HAWTTT  or what   !!    StarClapClapStar 

The room temp. is Sizzling with all the Heat despite the AC... Tumne to aaj Hum sabko  Maar hi  Daalaaa...  EmbarrassedBig smile

Ufff...The Passion , the Smouldering Intensity... has set my Heartbeats racing ...left me Breathless... with no words except...  MINDBLOWING  !!      HeartClap

Love you for this  !!       HeartHug     ( of course , you know , i Love you otherwise too )   Big smile

Amiya

Edited by petunia121 - 25 April 2011 at 2:17am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Khwahish...San-Yo...Ishaan....Maham...Nan08

Khwahish Senior Member
Khwahish
Khwahish

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
gr8 gr8 gr8 work maham !!

absolutely loved this
u described their emotions, their love,and their desire perfectly ...StarHeart
Heart
to me this scene seemed perfect in itself ...and u came wid this extension ...and now yet again i'm thinking ..."arrey yaar !!shw me aisa kyun nhain dikhaya!! (yess!! i  think i am becoming a broken recordLOL)

plz do come up wid more of these scene extension/modifications...i'm loving it !!

luv
khwahishSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...San-Yo......Maham...Nan08

Nan08 IF-Sizzlerz
Nan08
Nan08

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Maham...

am gng alll Day DreamingBlushing thnqqq for such a StarStar rocking (is it the rite word :P sorry still not in my proper senses) extension to an already adorable Prida scene.. plsss wud luv to see more such scenesBig smile

anuridi...San-Yo......Maham...

shalini_s IF-Sizzlerz
shalini_s
shalini_s

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
greate OS..

...San-Yo......Maham...Nan08

...San-Yo... Goldie
...San-Yo...
...San-Yo...

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Ahem ahem... so the kiss happend.. imaginaiton main hee sahi.. but it was awww Day Dreaming.. ok
lil embarassed, was imagining it Embarrassed Blushing... quietly...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

First, its really appreciative choosing this scene.. again one of the best.. (sigh, all of them are, agree to you)... And continuation with your OS, mind-bogglingStarStarStarStar...

Thanks for this one... and waiting for more sequels of PriDa scenesBig smile

Khwahish...Maham...Nan08

Mru_bee IF-Dazzler
Mru_bee
Mru_bee

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Maham...

Sorry if you guys find it a tad bit shameless.. *hides face*

Waiting for your feedback! Smile

Maham

P.S: WHY does the embing option not work for me anymore? Ouch

Err,,, tad????? *shaking my head .. hehehhe

well.. I think it was aesthetically written and well.. it was a great way of extending the scene ... that scene by itself was a great one.. with the hesitation on the half-hug of PriDa.. so much awkwardness in that.. wish they had explored that phase more ...

-- Mru

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Khwahishskorpion...Maham...jakhushiIshaan.Nan08

Go to top