Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

Jus Imagin Its Possible-2 Pg79- Rads VM (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 82

Mru_bee

IF-Dazzler

Mru_bee

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Maham...

@Mru: Hmmmmm another joint FF.. Nice... Think I'll just read this one for some time.. Interesting start.. Looking forward to PriDa meeting... and i see all the pestering did manage to have some effect on you... Kia karti hain Mru yaar? I even updated Confessions AND Fatal, managed to make two posts and went fultooo mad over one.. and still no update... Ah well.. If lack of inspiration is there.. so cant do anything about that... Lets enjoy this one then...

Watt.. naah.. seriously.. actually what has happend is " I have lost the file on my laptop"  Err... So my dillydallying to write it again Tongue LOL

Ur inspirational posts are an inspiration by itself...

-- Mru

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Waves..Nan08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jus Imagin Its Possible-2 Pg79- Rads VM (Page 5)" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mru_bee

IF-Dazzler

Mru_bee

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
PriDa: When Passion meets Attitude :
Joint FF - Part 3

Part 2 (by Nandini) : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1574800&TPN=4

1. Damini was happy when she signed the papers, the vast expanse afforded her to build a high end resort, with all the trappings, condos, recreational facilities, golf.

2. She had been rejoicing over her little deal, when she realised the little fine print in the contract, about the land being already leased!

3. Never before, had Damini been so wrong or so careless, and she fumed over  this until Balraj Uncle's offer to visit the family home in a nearby place, gave her the opportunity to get a closer look at the land herself.

4. " Useless City folks", fumed Prithvi Saxena, as he read the copy of the contract, transferring his anger on a hapless door frame.

5. His content life with his beloved horses at his stud farm, was at stake and provoked him to finally book a flight to Mumbai ...

6. Meanwhile, Damini booked her tickets to Manali, in hope of getting the elusive leasee to sign off his lease, though Inder had added smirking, " IF you can get him to sign" provoking Damini to punch him at least in her mind.

7. "Damn the fog", echoed in the airport lounge at Delhi as two head strong individuals, unknown to each other, sat with their backs to each other, impatiently fiddling with the magazines.

-- Mru

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

charmieeamiya121alu5123Nirjhor105achumen..Waves..deereyedgal504totalweirdoViduuLazyKidMaz.sankalp_praptiNan08

sankalp_prapti

IF-Sizzlerz

sankalp_prapti

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
fantastic idea Mru...Star
great work Nansy n Mru...good going

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Waves..Mru_beeNan08

Nan08

IF-Sizzlerz

Nan08

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Nice additions in Part 3 Mru...

both dakkans sitting back to back in the same lounge.. hehehe good one..

excited to see wat happens next n waiting eagerly now to see who will update next Tongue

amiya121..Waves..Mru_bee

Maz.

IF-Rockerz

Maz.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Congratulations on the second thread of JIIP! Party To all those who made the 1st thread a success cheers!..hoping this 2nd thread is as wonderful..

@Mru: absolutely loved that last OS in the previous thread...and a very interesting idea of the sort of interrogation..I love this leader for being so resilient and hopeful ;)

@Panna: Amazing VM once again...It goes without saying that I LOVE every vid you make...awesome collection of oldies..and veryy nice pics to go with it :D   Dil se Dil tak Big smile

@Sun: Wonderful VMStar...lovely song...liked it loads :)

@Mru, Nandini: Very nice start to this FF!Thumbs Up, I like the premise..and the idea of 7 sentences is good.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

amiya121..Waves..Mru_beeLazyKidNan08

..Waves..

Goldie

..Waves..

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged

@ Sunnn – Awesome….Awesome work StarStar…!!! Keh Na Saku…..PERFECT for our Pri ClapClap…!!! D whole VM leaves a pleasant effect on mind…!!! Really touched by ur Mix Embarrassed….!!! Great job Thumbs Up…..!!!

-Nitika

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mru_beeNan08

..Waves..

Goldie

..Waves..

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged

Mruuu….Joint FF is a great idea Thumbs Up…..!!!

Nice start by u and nanzz ClapClapClap.....!!! Enjoy reading it...!!!

vill try to contributeEmbarrassed.....!!!

-Nitika

Edited by crazypridaholic - 04 January 2011 at 10:04am

amiya121Mru_beeNan08

...Maham...

IF-Dazzler

...Maham...

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mru_bee

Originally posted by ...Maham...

@Mru: Hmmmmm another joint FF.. Nice... Think I'll just read this one for some time.. Interesting start.. Looking forward to PriDa meeting... and i see all the pestering did manage to have some effect on you... Kia karti hain Mru yaar? I even updated Confessions AND Fatal, managed to make two posts and went fultooo mad over one.. and still no update... Ah well.. If lack of inspiration is there.. so cant do anything about that... Lets enjoy this one then...

Watt.. naah.. seriously.. actually what has happend is " I have lost the file on my laptop"  Err... So my dillydallying to write it again Tongue LOL

Ur inspirational posts are an inspiration by itself...

-- Mru

Errrrr are you using my own excuse or did that really happen *suspicious look* Glad you liked the posts... and i see you updated too... Whatever happened? Tongue

Mru_beejakhushiNan08

Post Reply New Post

Go to top