Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

India-Forums

Love Ne Mila Di Jodi
Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

Jus Imagin Its Possible-2 Pg79- Rads VM (Page 4)

Mru_bee IF-Dazzler
Mru_bee
Mru_bee

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
@Sunn...

What a lovely VM.. heard the song for the first time.. but have to sayyy.. the mellow mood also brings out the angst of PriDa... fabulous work with the VM...

It is interesting na.. how so many varying mood songs, can still be set to PriDa scenes and yet seem appropriate...

Loved watching it.. Star

-- Mru

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

amiya121..Waves..Sun10.Sia889Nan08

Mru_bee IF-Dazzler
Mru_bee
Mru_bee

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
New Year.. a New thread.. A New anticipation ...

I was thinking ( errr.. I do that sometimes Tongue LOL) , after being pestered for a FF update and literally tortured.. ( u know who all I mean here ..hehehe).

With SS or FF or OS, we always want long updates. i mean arent we all greedy to read always more!!! But having tried my hand at writing ( errr.. read torturing) some scenes, I realised that it takes up so much time and upar sey, to write something without rambling, is so difficult.

I am a prime example of rambling and this post itself is proof enough.

Newhooo.. Here is what we should attempt in this JIIP thread .. There used to be a joint PriDa FF longgg time ago, in the last JIIP thread, Nandini wanted to get the writers to re-start it.

I say, we all write..but in our own unique way. We all love to ramble, but can we write a short scene in say SEVEN sentences??? Why 7??? Err.. Aiwehiii TongueLOL

=*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*=

Let me start with a few ground rules...

1. There will be only 7 sentences in each update.

2. No tricks with adding more using ands more than two times.

3. The basic characteristics of PriDa remain intact.

4. No killing of characters

5. Scenes similar to actual PriDa scenes ok as long as u give them some twist.

6. Every scene must end in a leading statement for the next person to take it forward.

7. Use your Imagination and nothing stop yaa

=*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*=

You will be surprised as how enjoyable writing can be, even to non-writers. I want each and every one of you ( yeaa.. I am talking to the silent readers as well Big smile) to write one scene at least.. Trust me.. it will be addictive..

This joint FF will end at the end of the this JIIP thread. And the resulting FF will be consolidated in the start of the JIIP 3 thread. It will be super fun to read it all together and seeing all the twists and turns that each one of us brings to the magical journey of PriDa ...

And most importantly.. Have Fun reading and Creating.. That is all wat " Just Imagine Its Possible" is all about...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

PriDa: When Passion meets Attitude :
Joint FF - Part 1

Just Imagine:

1. Prithvi Saxena, a handsome young rugged outdoorsy guy in his late twenties, is a loner, who lives up in a cabin up in the mountains.

2. For some, he may seem eccentric, but there were only few who would understand him

3. His brothers and his parents were his silent supporters, but they had given up all hopes on him leading a *normal* life.

4. She was Damini Gujral, a no nonsense city girl, with a flair for business, heading the one of the top industrial houses in India.

5. Beautiful girl of 23 yrs, she was a strict disciplinarian yet yielding sometimes to her younger sisters, Avni and Roshni.

6. Then one day Damini entered into a seemingly harmless agreement to buy a large chunk of land from her one time fiance now opponent, Inder Malhotra.

7. But who knew then, Destiny had plans for the sheltered life of Damini to collide with the free-spirited Prithvi to create the magic of PriDa

Waiting to see what others add in their SEVEN sentence updates.. Excited .. Dancing

-- Mru

Edited by Mru_bee - 02 January 2011 at 2:45pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

charmieeskorpionamiya121..Waves..achumenPerspectives.totalweirdoLazyKidSun10.Maz.Sia889Nan08

Sun10. IF-Dazzler
Sun10.
Sun10.

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
@Sia...

Thank u so much fr liking it... I had made up my mind fr makin VM on dis song frm da day i heard it fr da very 1st time ... it touched me so much...felt as if its made juz fr PriDa...so cudn't resist showing my craziness LOL

@Nandini...

Thxn alot dear... me really glad to knw dat u liked it... Our PriDa are versatile...every kind ov song suits them so much Big smile.

@Mru...

Thnx u sooooo much dear... m so encouraged by ur comments ...Embarrassed
btw agree wid u abt songs ov varying moods suiting them...dats da magic ov PriDa... dis is da resn v find eveything related to them...Big smile

Ahhhh.... dats y while studying finance i recall GM bank bankruptcy LOL

Sundas

Edited by Sun10. - 03 January 2011 at 3:37am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amiya121Mru_beeNan08

Nan08 IF-Sizzlerz
Nan08
Nan08

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Mruuuu...

KYA  IDEA HAI MADAMJI!!!!  Heyyy dis is really exiting...awesome start Mru

@Pestered and literally tortured for FF update... realllyyyy Mru(making innocent muh) goshhhh wo r dey Shocked (tch tch kids these days)

Joint FF - Part 2

The Link to the first part of the Joint FF

okay sooo here goes the next scene... 

1. Damini was planning her dream project on the chunk of land she brought from Inder.

2. She would have to look out for strong local contacts to establish a great rapport with the local people around that place.

3. She came to know that one of the ex-employees of their Gujral Industries Mr. Balraj Saxena had settled down in that region after his retirement.

4.  Mr Saxena was a loyal and was still on very good terms with Damini's mom Mrs Ela Gujral.

5. On Damini's request her mom contacted Balraj to let him know that her daughter was coming next week to his town for spot inspection of her new project.

6. Balraj had very fond memories of Damini as a child and he remembered her as the most intelligent n gutsy kid.

7. Balraj was looking forward to meeting Damini after many years as he had retired from the Gujral industries at a time when Damini had gone abroad to finish her studies.

okay hope ppl like itTongue

Edited by Nan08 - 03 January 2011 at 10:07am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

skorpionamiya121..Waves..Perspectives.totalweirdoachumenNirjhor105Mru_beeLazyKidMaz.

Sia889 IF-Sizzlerz
Sia889
Sia889

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sun10.

@Sia...

Thank u so much fr liking it... I had made up my mind fr makin VM on dis song frm da day i heard it fr da very 1st time ... it touched me so much...felt as if its made juz fr PriDa...so cudn't resist showing my craziness LOL

Sun cant blame u PRIDA are like that,the magic they weave We Cant ESCAPELOL
keep up the good work

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Waves..Mru_beeNan08

Mru_bee IF-Dazzler
Mru_bee
Mru_bee

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sun10.

@Mru...

Thnx u sooooo much dear... m so encouraged by ur comments ...Embarrassed
btw agree wid u abt songs ov varying moods suiting them...dats da magic ov PriDa... dis is da resn v find eveything related to them...Big smile

Ahhhh.... dats y while studying finance i recall GM bank bankruptcy LOL

Sundas

Aaahh the good old days of Gujral industry bankruptcy .. Somehow could never figure that part out so easily.. hehehe...

and U and ur theories on how the bankruptcy happened!!! Ermm LOL

-- Mru

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sia889Nan08

...Maham... IF-Rockerz
...Maham...
...Maham...

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Hello folks.. Okay lets try to respond to everyone here..

Firstly super glad to see this thing progressing to a new thread.. love the spirit showed by everyone...

@Panna
: Loved the antakshiri VM.. very interesting collection of songs... Loved the points where the line went blank... LOL interesting song choice on Dec 2010.. *grins* Anyhow great work...

@Sunn:
Very nice VM... subtle song.. subtle scenes.... Really liked it.. Had a pretty soothing effect... Keep making PriDa VMs..

@Mru: Hmmmmm another joint FF.. Nice... Think I'll just read this one for some time.. Interesting start.. Looking forward to PriDa meeting... and i see all the pestering did manage to have some effect on you... Kia karti hain Mru yaar? I even updated Confessions AND Fatal, managed to make two posts and went fultooo mad over one.. and still no update... Ah well.. If lack of inspiration is there.. so cant do anything about that... Lets enjoy this one then...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

skorpionamiya121..Waves..Sun10.Mru_beeLazyKidSia889Nan08

Mru_bee IF-Dazzler
Mru_bee
Mru_bee

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nan08

Joint FF - Part 2

1. Damini was planning her dream project on the chunk of land she brought from Inder.

2. She would have to look out for strong local contacts to establish a great rapport with the local people around that place.

3. She came to know that one of the ex-employees of their Gujral Industries Mr. Balraj Saxena had settled down in that region after his retirement.

4.  Mr Saxena was a loyal and was still on very good terms with Damini's mom Mrs Ela Gujral.

5. On Damini's request her mom contacted Balraj to let him know that her daughter was coming next week to his town for spot inspection of her new project.

6. Balraj had very fond memories of Damini as a child and he remembered her as the most intelligent n gutsy kid.

7. Balraj was looking forward to meeting Damini after many years as he had retired from the Gujral industries at a time when Damini had gone abroad to finish her studies.

okay hope ppl like itTongue

Wah Wah.. Nandini.. good start to ur FF Big smile

Will look for more from yaa soon...

-- Mru

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amiya121..Waves..LazyKidNan08

Go to top