Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

@shalini: thanks for your response. this one was to all the pridaholics like you.

@munaza: infact i should be thankful to you, for having faith in me and getting a feather in my hat.

@pia: thanks pia. i'm glad to make you happy.

@nidhsara: i wish i would kill inder in this but that would be too illogical.. ok jokes apart. i'm overwhelmed with your response. thanks for naqiya too.

@akshata: inder deserved it from her sandal, for his cunning and abusive behaviour. thats a suggestion to all the girls who are in a forced relationship. thanks a lot for commenting. love you.

Jin. thumbnail

@preeths: I took this up surely for the ones who miss her. Glad that you liked the ending.

@nitika: thanks a lot. for your encouragement.

@shreyashi: even i never knew naqiya. but i read her fictions even before joining i-f. its sad that i could no longer know her for joining late. thanks a lot for your beautiful words. And thanks for appreciating my work too. you've really made me more confident of myself.

@nandini: thank you very much. and being sure that she would have been appreciative of me. love you.

Jin. thumbnail

@deepika: my hearty thanks to you.

@khwaish: thank you. it really means a lot to me.

Also thanks to the silent readers who pressed the like button.

skorpion thumbnail
Sharing da June 2011 calender

skorpion.
Perspectives. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Heyya all,

Really sorry for the delay in replies...

@Kanchyy dii: A short and sweet piece, di. Prithvi, the stiff bodyguard doing his job with utmost perfection and Damini, the stubborn boss, doing her part as usual. Loved the whole camardie they share..and the kiss on the forehead😳..nicely put.
Do keep writing more!

@Soni di: wonderful morphing again👏👏...really like this whole doctor idea.

@Tichh: That was really sweet of u to continue Naqiya di's OS...and u wrote it brilliantly⭐️. A well deserved smack to Inder..esp with chappals even more good😃. And the last hug...just so blissful.😍
Would love to read more, dear.

@Panna: Naaice one for the summer...👍🏼
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Tich.. Good effort pal👏
Thanx for bringing Naqu di's memories to all of us , in sucha nice way
Btw i guess i have the remaining part of that piece...

Ganna's Panna : That Calender is too good❤️
we see a pink marking on 22nd June

Thanx for such lovely treat
Edited by sia88 - 12 years ago
Sonikins thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
panna awesome siggy haye love it 
simply superb love u for that siggy
Nan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thnks for such a lovely June Calender Panna ⭐️😍.. n ya 22nd of June will always b a memorable day for all of us❤️
skorpion thumbnail
PriDa: When Passion meets Attitude :
Joint FF - Part 15

LINK to earlier update: Part 14
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1574800?pn=22

01. Da hrs passed in a blur. It was time to put da plan to action. Avni wud have done her bit. It was almost Dinner time and Prithvi wid be on his way back from werever he had left for earlier in da day. Shoo-ing da lazy cat Lajjo out of da way, Damini rushed to da restroom to put her plan into action.

02. After a quick steamy bath which included a scented bodywash dat claimed to mesmerise anyone who got caught up in its fragrance as advertised on tv recntly. Damini wrapped her hair atop her head. A few strands dangling loose and grazing her cheeks. Pulling another towel around her petite self, she stepped outta da sauna shower, almost slipping on da smooth tiles. She tried gauzing if der was any movement outside. It was pin drop silence.

03. Still dripping wet she pushed da door handle down and slid open da door an inch. It was pitch dark outside. She apparently had forgotten to switch on da room light. Moonlight however streamed through da open window. She heard da jeep horn through da same window. yippiE, Damini grinned, he is bak jus in time She thot wid mischief in her twinkling eyes. Now Prithvi wud walk in da room n she wud co-incide her exit from da bathroom. And in a typical Kekta mai style... da Twain shall collide... and offcourse Nature wud help her... she looked up at da ceiling sending a silent prayers to da Upper Gods...and started counting slowly from 20 backwards. Dat wud be enuff time for Prithvi to come up to da bedroom to take a freshning up shower before dinner. Sweat tonite wud mix wid Scented Bodywash, Damini blushed at her own wicked thots...

04. 07... 06... 05... 04... 03... 02... 01, Damini opened da restroom door at da very same time da bedroom door opened. Both of which wer FAR away from da window n da moonlight beam streaming in. She saw da silhoutte in da open door. He Offcourse as *Predictable* was blind to his surroundings not knowing sumone was in da room.

05. She took a deep breath, and moved outta da restroom towards him. He walked in finding his way in da dark.

06. 2 steps away, Damini took a deep breath again, time to put her plan in action...  Pretending to sneeze loudly n den slip into his arms was her Master Plan and den perharps da background music of Maa-hii-iii... errr well wen one doesna have anyfink to write/script/fink/act/enact Maa-hi-ii does have its redundant use...no??

07. *Achuuu* !! Da fake sneeze echoed in da dark bedroom. A loud crash and den glass breaking was heard in da room. Strong arms held her tightly around da waist. Damini offcourse as per plan screamed loudly hoping her towel didna drop across da needed decency level. Another human being screamed next to her ear. Footsteps wer heard outside da room. The room light went on. Errr no one moved for a second...den a strong boom of a voice was heard...* Sameer...WTH !! Get ur hands off Damini *

Damini's lips wer frozen stiff in a prominent *O*
Sameer's hands wer frozen around Damini wid *C*onfusion
Prithvi eyes,frozen green wid jealousy watchering Sameer and *D*amini.

For... NO one had calculated da Flirty Cupid pre-poning Sameer's flight, Sameer's arrival at da home, Sameer's climb upstairs in search of his bro, Sameer's confusion in da dark room, Sameer dropping da water glass he been drinking from on hearing da scream, Sameer's protective reflex action to hold sumone while slipping, AND Prithvi's delay in arriving wen Damini was ready to play her Damsel-In-Distress role !!

OffCourse no one heard da cupid's weee too...

skorpion.

Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Panna . . . D calender was awesome . . . 22nd will always remain special in our lives . .
cumin to d PriDa jnt ff . . Err . . Or was it MaanEet ff coz I think I read Maa . . Hii . .somewhere Umm . . No I guess it was SamIni ff . . M confused 😕 😛 . . .
Just ❤️ ed d update . . . N Damini's being naughty eh? . . Lovely . . N d cupid . . . Well he cn never sudhrofy can he . . No 1 can beat d cupid . When it comes to being naughty . . Hence my sig's dedicated to it . . 😉