Jus Imagin Its Possible-2 Pg79- Rads VM - Page 55

Posted: 12 years ago

Awww…it was awesum….

Missing qiya di a lot…

I cant believe dat am reading wat she wrote.

Nice ending tich…a totally prida eyelock n luved de badimmag n batamees part..

Thnk u for dis….great os

Originally posted by Ishaan.

J-I-I-P ;)

- Ishaan

Ishaan,

Told you already...loved this. Very well made though I can understand your problem with the background. Personally I like the T-shirt of Che...a statement in it's self (Gawwd I havent said that about GK's clothes for a loonnng time😛), I do see the colour can be a challenge😉

and love the words M...undoubtedly... andekhi..unsuuni koi daastan. Reminds me of the song.. "Ajeeb Daastan hai yeh"😊

Khushi.

@ Tichhh- Nice OS...loved d way u carry forward d story set up by Naqiya dii 👏👏...!!! Miss her creations...:(((  Great job...Keep it up...!!!

-Nitika

Arrey so awesome...our beloved baddimaag-badtameez jodi...IN YOUR FACE Inder...hehe...loved it...never seen Prida talk so openly...great job...the last 'words spoken with eyes' wala line suits Prida to the T...seriously...had a good dose of fun and romance
I never knew Naqiya di, but from what I've known from others, she was a gem of a person...wish she were there...but very nice job, Tich..so sweet of u to complete the job that she left unfinished..that too so superbly...she muct be very happy...thanks for the PM...
OK sorry for deviating from the topic, but Nitzy, i love ur first siggy...fun song matched perfectly with correctly captured expressions...who made it...is it u
Tich...

Wonderful continuation of Naqiya's contribution.. missing her :((

am sure she would be very appreciative of what u have done..thanks for such a lovely contribution to this thread...😊
tich d OS was just fab.👍🏼
really missing naqiya di a lot...
n loved d endong of d os
👏
Originally posted by GauravsDbest

OK sorry for deviating from the topic, but Nitzy, i love ur first siggy...fun song matched perfectly with correctly captured expressions...who made it...is it u
Hhehehehehehe...Thanx 😳...!!!
Nope its made by Sana...me just suggest d song😛...!!!

I felt d song suit dese pics😆...!!! N Its made only for fun purpose dnt take it otherwise😳...!!!

-Nitika
nice OS tich !!

missing naqiya di ...

its really nice of u to finish he unfinished work ...

love
khwahish😊