Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Waves.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

@ Ishan- Beautiful siggie ⭐️⭐️⭐️...!!! WoW black n white background is looking elegant...n perfect contrast...Loved it ❤️👏...!!!

-Nitika
LazyKid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hey guys had written this PriDa OS sometime back as some ppl were hell bent on me to write one...

I know this is utter rubbish one but plz dont beat me up as i have my exams to write 😛

Then too if u feel to bash me up for putting u through this torture then u can surely bash me up but after my exams ... not boring u futher here is the OS

YOU ARE MINE

He'd expected this.  He'd even hoped for it.  But he still felt a twinge of — pity.  She'd been stood up.  Again.  Here she sat, alone in an upscale restaurant, dressed in her favourite little green dress.

Prithvi watched her reflection in a mirror and saw the sigh that gusted out of Damini's mouth and ruffled her hair as she sat back in her chair, closing her eyes.

It was time to make his move.

Before she became aware of his presence behind her, he cupped the back of her neck, his thumb caressing her just under her left ear.  He felt her pulse leap, saw a smile burst across her face as she turned to look back over her shoulder.  Prithvi stepped up beside her and watched as her smile died.

Yanking herself away from his touch, she frowned at him.  "What're you doing here?"

Prithvi just gave her a long-suffering look.  Then, jerking his head, he said, "Come on.  Let's go."

Damini hunched a shoulder and turned her head away.  "Get lost.  I don't need you to rescue me."

He glanced at the two empty water bottles sitting before her and pulled a bill out of his wallet to leave on the table.  Then he stood there for a moment, gazing at the top of her head, his mind juggling the usual spank her or kiss her debate.  Under his breath, he said, "Yes, you do.  And this time I'm going to do it right."

In one way or another, he'd been rescuing her since he was appointed her bodyguard, and she'd always resented it.  Whether as a tomboy, or the swan she'd evolved into, she'd been diving headfirst into catastrophes and he'd been reeling her out.  And though until just recently — he hoped — she'd viewed him as nothing more than a bothersome bodyguard.

Prithvi's problem was that every time he'd tried to tell her how he felt, he'd muck it up, the result being she'd never understand him.

He reached down and started to pull her chair out from the table, the muscles of his arm flexing.

She didn't surprise him.  True to form, Damini was stubborn and tried to dig her feet in, but after a brief struggle she must have realized it was pointless.  With a sigh, she let him help her up and followed him out of the restaurant.  They walked for a block without speaking, but he had no problem reading her thoughts.  She had an expressive face, and he'd been translating it since ages.

Before long he was unlocking the passenger door of his car.  "Come on.  Get in."

She pulled away from him, then turned and lifted her head and looked into his eyes, still not saying anything.

Prithvi felt his lips twitch.  "What?  Still mad at me?"

She settled her butt back against the side of his car and shook her head, a sad look on her face.  "I'm not mad at you.  I'm mad at Inder.  Mad at myself — or at least disgusted with myself."  His heart clenched as tears began to roll down her face.  "What's wrong with me, Prithvi?  Why is it so hard for me to find someone who will care about me once in a while, instead of thinking only of himself?  Someone who can remember which night of the week is my night, and which night is the night with the guys."

Taking a step forward, she settled herself against his body, her arms around his waist, the side of her face resting on his throat.  His chin came down, and using it, he gently rubbed the top of her head while his arms surrounded her in a gesture of comfort and protection.  Their movements were fluid and natural, as if they'd stood like this many times before.  They had.

Damini mumbled into the bare flesh beneath her mouth, "If you crack a joke, or make fun of me, I swear I'll bite you."

Prithvi cupped the back of her head, pulled back, and dropped a kiss on her forehead.  "It wouldn't be the first time, would it?  All right, no jokes, no making fun.  Come on.  Get in the car.  Everything will be okay.  I promise."

Frowning up at him,  Damini said,  "I have my own car here."

Lightly squeezing her head, he said, " I told you to get in the car.  Now get in!"

Wrenching herself out of his hands, nearly hissing like the cat he'd just called her, she said, "Don't call me that!  And how many times have I told you, you are not the boss of me!"

Grinning, he replied, "I've lost count."

Grumbling, crossing her arms over her chest and staying her ground, she said, "For all the good it's done me."

Exasperated, Prithvi said, "Fine, I didn't want to do this here, but you leave me no choice."  With that, he pushed her back against the car, using the weight of his pelvis to hold her there, letting her feel one facet of his desire, but knowing he had to make her understand the extent of it.  With a deep breath, he said, "You've been a part of my life since I saw you first.  So I can speak with authority and say there is nothing wrong with you."  He paused.  "I wanted to drive you to the cafe where you first took me.  I love you and always wanted to marry you ever since I have put my eyes on you. "

He felt her gasp and heard the wobble in her voice as she said, "I told you no jokes.  You're making fun of me again."

Prithvi leaned his forehead on hers.  "Sweetheart, it's never been a joke.  I always wanted to tell you this but somehow I was unable to tell you."

Damini put her hands on his chest and pushed him away, looking up into his face.  "What are you saying?"

He swallowed around his heart, which had taken up lodging in his throat.  "I guess I still haven't said it, have I?  I love you, Damini.  I want you to be my wife.  And lately I've been thinking that, just maybe, you love me too."

She punched him on the shoulder and then yelled in his face.  "You moron!  Of course I love you.  Why didn't you ever tell me?"

- Waiting for ur criticism  

Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
it very good
but would have been even better if u have added some  romance and not being so kanjoos a student

as already said its awesome
anuridi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey kanchan awesome os aur thoda romanance shomance chiye tha bt never mind next work will be full of romance right ? 😉 - akshata
Nan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kanchy...

nicely written OS...good work 👍🏼😊
..Waves.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@ Kanchyy- Ohh my...so finally dat code in alien language is cracked 😆😆😳...!!! M so glad for dat...😛 It was very short but nicely written OS 👏👏...I like d end...so she ditch Indar 😳...!!! Hmmm but nxt time v wants little longer...!!!

-Nitika

Sonikins thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
and u said kanchan to me that u don't write good may be wanna cherish me for my bad work lolz 
khair awesome 
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kanchan.. a proposal fit for Prithvi... good one..
amiya121 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear    Kanchannn    !!

A    Super   OS...  This is  VERYY   VERYY   GOOOD    !!         😃😃

Damzie waitingg... and our Pri being his usual Super Caring self ... always being there for Damzie in her times of need   !!  😊    Has a Great  feel  to it   !!   Sighhh... 

Then Damzie being her usual Stubborn self ... but finally giving in to Pri   !!        😛😃

and  Finally Pri gathering the Courage to Confess his feelings... and in what Style  !!    😉😆 

Great  Job ,   Pal    !!         👏👏

Once you are done with your  Exams , you have to give us more of these    !!        😃😃

Love

Amiya
Ann_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
aare waa kanchy i dnt know u could write so well...awesum to say de least

supeerb nice job yaar