The tiny grass trying to hold sway

The dancing queens on the stage
The words flowing on a lonely page
It is all in a gentle smile
Glances that can travel the mile

When the proximity begins the feel
When it can barely contain the zeal
A King and a Queen bring back memories
& makes me believe in pixies and fairies...

-- Mru

amiya121 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Mruuuu   Dear   !!

A  Beachside walk and on top of that the pics ........... Sighhhh........  😍

Well all it takes is a few pics........... and all of us are in La La land   !!     πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Joining you in the  " Fairy land "    😊😊

Amiya
Edited by petunia121 - 13 years ago
...San-Yo... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Read in one go, all the pendingπŸ˜ƒ

@ Khwaish, loved your OS continuation... Well-describing the whole scenario of there fight, there emotions and concern towards each other... Damini's love for rain continues to spend time in Khandala.. and what? πŸ˜•honeymoon at African Safari.. lolπŸ˜†..Poor Pri, Damini is extreeemly unpredictable for him, surprising with all her varying ideas.. And love her more for this...
Phonic convo was so adorable and truly enjoyed & all the way giggling reading this part,  Pri has to listen to everything to his woman😳..

And yeh, looking forward for Khandala sequence.. short bhi chaley ga but you have to put this one..

Thanks Khwaish for this lovely OSπŸ˜›...

...San-Yo... thumbnail

Dee, you are one of the blessed and talented writer...Your write-ups are just wow, reading them always are a delightful treatπŸ‘πŸΌ..

And this one, its superb Fabulous...... All the three parts were exxxxxxzztreemly beautifully written with powerful humor πŸ‘πŸ‘...

Starting with Prithvi's not so happening gf to that Jealousy Damini.. and Sameer's plight, awww poor guy but
he have to pay for his own doings and at the end it did proved that... Haha.. loved this whole part, amazingly and very interestingly scenes are knitted..

And Sameer's fool proof plan to send them to vacations and intelligently hiring cab for them 😈 Cab scene was just so adorable other than this that Prithvi proving himself to be a big dakkan..Can't understand why same mistakes, nothing can make him change either..😳

Hottie getting jealous.. yay.. πŸ˜›.. very rocking part, the last one.. truly the flavor of PRIDA..

Unbearble for Pri someone flirting his love.. calling her DAMZπŸ˜† LOL... imagining that weird look of Pri.....Surprising for me, how did he managed to control his temper, bus just when I thought ab punch laga to ab laga, but you shifted to new scene.. Wonderfully put up, enjoyed each & every line.. πŸ˜ƒ

Then that Damz riding on horse and flashback for Pri, jab he first saw her.. oh GOD, it was absolutely awesome and there ride together.. SIGH 😍 .... Yup miss those days...And that dance, Yuppie Pri back with his attitude soooo un resistable for Damz.. Love love love it.

Wow, this one truly of PriDa doze, with high in romance, jealousy, humor,perfect timing, brilliant thoughts  everything....

And our Nautanki Sameer, love him... though afraid of his badey bhaiya but still he manages to make all the panga typo plans πŸ˜ƒ... his an adorable devil

Thanks for such a beauty and treat, nah its more thant that πŸ˜‰.. Loved to read more and more such flawlessly written shots from you with Purely beautiful and Perfectly PriDa..

...San-Yo... thumbnail

Ishaan, Your siggie again just so perfect, beautiful and decent in the same way..
Loved the texture and lines you have used and the scene, what to say.. both are just so 😍❀️😳..

Keep coming with more such, oftenly.... so I can learn from you, seriously, would love to πŸ˜› ...
Edited by sonyo - 13 years ago
...San-Yo... thumbnail

Mru, your back..and with beautiful poem.. awwww (can call it a poem na?)πŸ˜ƒ.. Beautiful rhyme and rythem of the words..

And yeh, they do make us believe in fairy tales😊..
Nan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mru_bee

A King and a Queen bring back memories
& makes me believe in pixies and fairies...

-- Mru

Mruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.... U R BACKKKK thnqqqq soooooo mch πŸ˜ƒ

veryyy beautifully written.. specially the two lines quoted above holds sooo true for all of us i guess... thnksss for being back n plsss dnt do the vanishing act again.. missing u loads around hereπŸ˜•.. 

Superrrrglad to see u back :))))
Ishaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Amiya : Thanks so much!  Though honestly, it's the other way round. PriDa make my mediocre creations look majestic. πŸ˜› Shall do more soon!

Khushi Di : Glad to find such appreciation from you... thanks! πŸ˜ƒ  Looks like I'm getting better with practice. πŸ˜›
Er, OS? I have dozens of unfinished ones lying on my harddisk. If someone would volunteer to finish them, I'd happily share the credits for an OS. πŸ˜† 

...Tich... : Thanks a lot, buddy! 😊

Maham : Thank you for the feedback! πŸ˜ƒ I usually craft my siggies in cooler tones, and it's good to know that my style has some takers! :P
C-night siggies... well, I haven't seen many of them either. Wish you'd get that person into making one soon. πŸ˜›

Nitika : Thank you so much! πŸ˜ƒ

Panna : Thanks a ton! Loved the "fantafabulous"! πŸ˜†

Khwaish : Onek onek dhonyobaad. 😊 Am overwhelmed to find such positive responses!
Ami cheshta korchhi ektu beshi active howar... shall drop in whenever I get a break. BTW, when are you planning to come up with your second OS? πŸ˜‰
And Shubho Nobo Borsho to you too! πŸ˜ƒ

Maz : Yep... they make a perfect picture! Had it not been for the premature end, we would've witnessed something very special. Sigh.
Anyhow, Thanks! πŸ˜ƒ

Sana : Thanks so much! πŸ˜ƒ About the line... well, it's not something original. :P I just came across it, and thought it fit perfectly for the occasion! πŸ‘πŸΌ
So I find myself a pupil? That's too flattering. πŸ˜›

To all who liked my little effort : Thanks a bunch! 😊
Edited by Ishaan. - 13 years ago
Ishaan. thumbnail
Mru! That's magical! Love the versers... Short, yet conveys so much. πŸ‘πŸΌ Thanks for this!
Ishaan. thumbnail

Maham asked me to create a siggy with the latest GauCha pics that have surfaced, and one look at them was enough to make me pounce onto the job! πŸ˜› Thought I'd share it with the rest of you as well... The words here have been specially requested by Maham - she thinks they're a bit unethical, but I say it's fine, since the couple (err, on-screen, at least. :P) concerned are known to evoke thoughts that are not of the usual kind. πŸ˜‰ The latest is that, we've both agreed on "it's ALL their fault". πŸ˜†

Without much ado,

J-I-I-P ;)

- Ishaan
Edited by Ishaan. - 13 years ago