Posted: 13 years ago
Sunfink for JIIP, Since its an
*April 2011 Desktop Calender*

da file is big in resolution.

Have a beautiful Summer yall'

skorpion
skorpion thumbnail
if not anyfink else, we DO call a spade a spade.
not here to pamper n airbrush away da flaws eh Maham.
dis critical review of urs will surely help Rads in da long run.
Sugar coating sumfink has never helped ever.

and da best part Rads took it in da spirit it was meant !!
sumtimes writing down da lyrics in NOTEPAD on da side as u make a VM helps to blend in da audio n  vdo

skorpion.
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: skorpion

hey der'
so finally u take a dip into da VM creative pool yaY yaY !!

so da song is wow n ofcourse we all love da set of PriDa scenes used.
since its ur first attempt at making a vm... remember da success of a vm is in da sync between da audio track n da vdo track. To many many more creations from you'

skorpion

i'll always remember Panna..n needless to say lovely calender..hope u remember me..a girl called Rads
amiya121 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pannaaaa    !!

This is a Lovely  Calendar ..........  What a way to begin April  !!     πŸ‘

Aaaahhh........... the Heady aroma of PRIDA wafting up from a Steaming Hot Cup of Coffee .......... what could be better   !!      β­οΈπŸ˜ƒ 

and those Evergreen , Beautiful words from Kabhii- Kabhii , are soo apt........... Sighhhh...... 

Amiya
...Maham... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: skorpion

if not anyfink else, we DO call a spade a spade.
not here to pamper n airbrush away da flaws eh Maham.
dis critical review of urs will surely help Rads in da long run.
Sugar coating sumfink has never helped ever.

and da best part Rads took it in da spirit it was meant !!
sumtimes writing down da lyrics in NOTEPAD on da side as u make a VM helps to blend in da audio n  vdo

skorpion.

Yeah i think there's enough fakeness to deal with in the real world.. we dont have to do the same thing in the virtual world.

@Writing down the lyrics: Hahaha you do that too? The VM always comes out better that way otherwise it ends up a bit rough.
...Maham... thumbnail
@ Panna: Oh and lovely calendar.. These two really did have chemistry from Day one didnt they.. saw a line on a billboard today... it read: Alot can happen over coffee... Reminded me of your siggy.. πŸ˜†
..Waves.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@ Khwaish- Very well written πŸ‘πŸ‘.....Loved d description ⭐️.....!!! Plot is nicely arranged....M loving it πŸ˜ƒ......!!! Now eagerly waiting for d story to unfold.....!!! So wen is nxt part coming upπŸ˜›πŸ˜³......!!!

On a different note.....Thanx for adding rain scene....Just imagining abt rains feels soo much better 😊....Its very hot here in mumbai....Damn..!!

-Nitika
..Waves.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@ Panna- Cool calendar ⭐️.....!!!

@ Panna and maham- Thanx for those VM tips 😊.....!!! Dey r quite useful.....!!! Loved d idea of writing d lyrics on notepad.....but for lazybones like me....its difficult to implement actually πŸ˜†πŸ˜³.......vill surely try dat nxt time.... if I decided to make more😳.....!!!

Well thanx again.....for help 😊....!!!

-Nitika

...San-Yo... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Panna's calender... Woowwwwwwss againπŸ˜› Loved it..
HOT smoky Koffee with PriDa, A perfect morning to start my day... πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜
...Maham... thumbnail
Hey guys! posting something on the new thread for the first time.. thought it was about time.. *sheepish* Anyway this is really short and nothing special.. Thought of this at 2 in the morning when i got the thought in my head of how a few PriDa scenes would continue.. :P This was one of them:

Do watch the scene first because you'll get the OS better that way. Something's wrong with embing feature hence wasnt able to emb the video.

Here's my take on how it could have proceeded.. Hope you all like it.. πŸ˜Š

This one's for Dee and Khush. πŸ€—

~*****~*****~*****~*****~*****~*****~*****~*****~*****~*****~

Prithvi wished she would let go of him. Wished that she would stop thanking him. He did not deserve it. Any of it. Slowly he raised his hands and took hold of hers before turning around.

"I wish you wouldn't thank me." He said sadly.

Damini started at the sadness in his tone.

"Why?"

"Because I'm not perfect."

"I never said you were."

"And I make mistakes."

"What kind of mistakes?" She found herself asking.

"Just mistakes."

"Mistakes can be forgiven Prithvi." She replied squeezing his hand in hers.

"They can?" He sounded innocent then. And hopeful.

Damini searched his eyes trying to understand the quiet hope in them.

"Yes they can Prithvi. What's... What's wrong? Did something happen?"

Before he could respond his phone rang and the moment broke. Prithvi realized that he was still holding on to her hands, the grasp speaking of the need inside him... and the desperation to be understood... to be listened to..

He took his cell out trying to focus elsewhere... anywhere but her face... It was Sameer. He had gone too far this time... She had made him take too many steps towards her in just a moment.

"I have to take this. Excuse me." He said awkwardly, wincing inwardly at the disappointment that crossed her face. He hated this. Hated doing this to her. There was so much he wanted to tell her... So much he wanted to share... Starting with how completely and irrevocably he was in love with her. As the feeling engulfed his heart and mind rising above everything else for a moment he stepped forward and pressed a kiss against her forehead before turning away and answering the call. His primal instinct to just hold her then had been too strong. He would have found himself kissing her if had stayed a moment longer.

Damini looked at the retreating back of her husband as he turned and disappeared before sighing and absentmindedly touching the place where his lips had branded her as his...

She had gotten so close this time. She knew he had been on the verge of opening up. She had seen it in his eyes, the only doorway to his otherwise fortified soul. She had also felt in his grasp when he had held her hands in his'.

"Why were you sad Prithvi? I... I don't like you like that" she said voicing her thoughts out loud.

"I wish you would let me inside Prithvi. I wish you would let me take care of you just like you have taken care of me. I wish you would let me love you... Because I love you so much Prithvi... So much."

~*****~*****~*****~*****~*****~*****~*****~*****~*****~*****~

Awaiting your comments/criticism. πŸ˜ƒ

Maham.

Edited by ...Maham... - 13 years ago