Jus Imagin Its Possible-2 Pg79- Rads VM - Page 22

Posted: 13 years ago

M back wid my anothr creation... wel dis time its nt ny VM..

i tried my luck in making siggies... actually i was in mood ov doin sum blundrs...so thought y not siggy πŸ˜†

its juz like da one i made fr khushi's b'day bt wid diff text n effects

Proudly asking fr da criticism πŸ˜ƒ

Sundas

Sunn..πŸ€—

heres the criticism... "its one of the bestets Prida siggies".. u hav pictured the mosttttt lovely prida moments.. am in love wid dis siggieee❀️ 
ahhh its a master piece Sunn
n  i feel that lines r just meant for PriDa
can i come to u for tutorial ??

@ Sunnn- Beautiful siggie ⭐️⭐️.....!!! Apt lines....and those Prida moments 😍....!!! Loved d colour effects as well....!!! Great job πŸ‘πŸ‘....!!!

-Nitika
@  Maha  :   A lOVELY Siggy ........ and that too at first attempt ......   πŸ‘

Great Job Girl ...... Keep Going   !!    πŸ‘

@ Sunn  :   First that BEAUTIFUL VM  and now this Wonderful Siggy  !!   Great Going  Girll........ πŸ‘

The VM is really Superb !!  The Song is so Beautifu and Sensuous ........ and the Lyrics are Simply Tailormade for PRIDA........ " Jadoo hai Nashaa hai " indeed.......   ❀️ 

WORD to what Khushi and Khwaish have said .......That Beautiful line " Dekhti hain Jis tarah yeh Teri Nazarein ...... Aaahh..... and you have put just the perfect scenes there ...... Too Goood  !!   πŸ‘ 

and the Siggy with those Most Beautiful Three PRIDA Moments........... Reminds us of those Great , Magical  times   !!    Sigghhhh........    ❀️😍 

Thanks  !!

Amiya
@Sun...awesome siggy...I'm just staring at it like this --> 😍
Sun, its such a beauty... your siggie is absolutely fantastic.. Loved the scenes you've chosed and loved and loved itπŸ˜›... Superb starter....
I'm in line to take tutorials from you, besides KanchyπŸ˜ƒ
Err... Hello, friends! *peeps in cautiously; maybe there's stones and tomatoes coming along πŸ˜•* lol!

Well, I realise I've not been around for months now. Really sorry for that. Wish I could help it. *sigh*
Nonetheless, I'm glad to see that we've moved on to our second thread.  πŸ˜ƒ Amazing creations here as well! A big hug to all who contributed. πŸ€—

I was missing LNMDJ and the forum way too much throughout the past week, so decided to do some PriDa stuff over the weekend, and this is what I came up with -

I love the subtle camaraderie that PriDa shared in these scenes. ;) If only, we could go back to square one and start all over again...

*JIIP*

- Ishaan 

Hello folks... Yes i know i have been totally out.. sorry about that..

Coming to the thread..

@Mah: Great siggy!

@Sunn: Wonderful siggy... PriDa.... Why do they always look so beautiful? Makes getting ovver them so hard.. and I have tried.. trust me..

Coming to your VM.... The song choice had me laughing.. Reminded me of a crazy chat... This Khush i tell you.. Whoever thinks she's not besharam is sorely mistaken.. I still havent seen the original video of this song coz of her ordering me around.. Anyhow the song soooo fits PriDa.. Especially Damini like Khush said...  That bit.. Dekhti hai jis tarah se meri nazre mujhe main khud ko chupao kahan.. That always always reminds me of Pri's intense stares and Damini being all too aware of them... *sigh* though i have to give you this.. You pictured such decent scenes on such an ahem song... MJ was right on though.. πŸ˜† Meee... I would have destroyed PriDa.. zara zara Part 2 i suppose πŸ˜† Good Job Sunnn... Loving all of your recent works... Keep it up!

Im not missing anything out i hope..

Keep up the great work everyone!
@Ishaan: Eeeeeeeee... Lovee your siggyyyyy... I loveeeee this scene... WORD @ subtle camaraderie  Exactly what i feel about this scene  as well.. Dang i could on and on about it.. Trust PriDa to make us go gaga not just through intensity that is out there and available in quite a few shows.. Well attempts anyway.. But by sheer awkwardness..

So using it! πŸ˜ƒ

Good to see you here again...

Maham