Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jakhushi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Mru..

I like the concept...and I looovvvve the results. Perfect doses of joy here on JIIP - this joint FF is truckloads of fun.

Brilliant word play as usual....looking forward to the next part.

Khushi.

LazyKid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
read all the parts at one go....
wow story is shaping in nice way....
so much happened in short while yet neither of them know eachother's name..... m sure fireworks r bound to fly when they know abt it...

gr8 contribution by all of u Mru,Panna n Nandu
..Waves.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@ Panna- Awesome part....!!! haieeee....Pri on top of Damzz ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜......!!! Hottt...!!!

M loving dis lajjo more and more with each passing update ๐Ÿ˜ณ....!!! Great job....!!!

-Nitika

achumen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Mrubeee Panna lage rahooooooo..........

Awesome.....just brilliant..................๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

missing so much just realized...............

Prida brings out the best in us I guess.....this was a great idea.....

Bring it all on...............

Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Jus Imagine Its Possible-2

PriDa Jnt. ff:When Passion meets Attitude- Part 11

1. The 2 of them were so close to each other that they cud hear each other's heart beat..d 2 were simply mesmerized..amazed at d reactions their body n soul were giving towards their sudden proximity...They cudnt believe they were fantacizin each otha..

2. Their sudden closeness,aroused loads of mischief in their minds n unconsciously d kept reducing d meagre distance left btw them..such that their noses were just an mm away from each other...*opposites attract*..they'd many times read n heard..but today they were practically visualizing it...

3. The cupid had struck again..this time way too hard..Damini had closed her eyes..shivering slightly..fearin their closeness..she'd gone numb...On d other hand Prithvi's sight of vision had been narrowed down to d sensual pink lips of beauty in front of him..inviting d fantacies in his mind to try it out for real....they were lost into each other...

4. Prithvi cud no longer resist..his lips lingering around hers when suddenly d 2 of them heard a hard knock..or rather a bang on d door..bringing them back to Earth

5. 'Damini beta wake up..its breakfast time'..it was Balraj who'd come to wake her up...hearin his dad's voice..a panic striken Prithvi literally ran into d bathroom to hide..suddenly feeling embarrased...amused by Prithvi's reaction..supressing a laugh...Damini answered..'I m cumin uncle..'

6. Saying this she got up n set her 1st foot down,straight on d cozily curled up Lajjo making d cat let out a horrible shrill...

7. Loosing her balance she had a free face down fall..her eyes tightly closed...she should have landed hard on d ground by now but to her uttermost surprise she landed on a pair of strong hands wound firmly around her waist...n she suddenly felt a sense of security n comfortEdited by Cool_Rads - 13 years ago
jakhushi thumbnail
Radsyyyyyyyyy,

Likeyyyyyyyyyyy. ๐Ÿ‘
Lagta hai sab ke sab PriDa romance ko bhang kadne pe tulley huye ho๐Ÿ˜†. But awesome update Rads...look forward to more.

- Khushi.
Effervescent_R thumbnail
@ Khushi: ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†..M so glad u liked..I wanted to contribute in JIIP-2 thread since a long time but whenever I thought of updating either I got too busy/some1 had already updated it..n well Panna-Mru jodi's so cool u dont feel like interfering
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
The Panna's โญ๏ธupdate:

Oh my u just create this freshness in ur write-ups ahh its always sucha delight reading such QUALITY stuff.Ua the most sumptuous writer
loved it thoroughly ๐Ÿค—
keep it coming pal๐Ÿ‘

Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_Rads

Jus Imagine Its Possible-2
PriDa Jnt. ff:When Passion meets Attitude- Part 11
1. The 2 of them were so close to each other that they cud hear each other's heart beat..d 2 were simply mesmerized..amazed at d reactions their body n soul were giving towards their sudden proximity...They cudnt believe they were fantacizin each otha..
2. Their sudden closeness,aroused a lot of mischief in their minds n unconsciously d kept reducing d meagre distance left btw them..such that their nose a mm away from each other...*opposites attract*..they'd many times read n heard..but today they were practically visualizing it...
3. The cupid had struck again..this time way too hard..Damini had closed her eyes..shivering slightly..fearin their closeness..Prithvi's sight of vision had been narrowed down to d sensual pink lips..inviting d fantacies in his mind to try it out for real....they were lost into each other...
4. Prithvi cud no longer resist..his lips lingering around hers when suddenly d 2 of them heard a hard knock..or rather a bang on d door..bringing them back to Earth...
5. 'Damini beta wake up..its breakfast time'..it was Balraj who'd come to wake her up...hearin his dad's voice..a panic striken Prithvi literally ran into d bathroom to hide..suddenly feeling embarrased...amused by Prithvi's reaction..supressing a laugh...Damini answered..'I m cumin uncle..'
6. Saying this she got up n set her 1st foot down,straight on d cozily curled up Lajjo making d cat let out a horrible shrill...
7. Loosing her balance she had a free face down fall..her eyes tightly closed...she should have landed hard on d ground by now but her uttermost surprise she handed on a pair of strong hands wound firmly around her waist...n she suddenly felt a sense of security n comfort

wow Radsyyyโญ๏ธ
excellent job pal๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

very wonderfully put..ahem Mischief on mind n now inviting fantacies in REAL haan๐Ÿ˜‰aww poor dude poori siti piti gul hogayee tay tay fish๐Ÿ˜†

aare uncle no worries she is full ur son has already provided the food for her soul๐Ÿ˜› (that was cheeky) ๐Ÿ˜†
rolffff Lajjos Shrill๐Ÿคฃ

This FF is getting interesting n exciting by day as Achu justly said its bringing out great talents out

Edited by sia88 - 13 years ago
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Sia babe..loved reading ur comments u made me laugh on my own update ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†..Seriously PriDa have d power to take d best n d worst out of all of us