Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Maham... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Nicely done Mru and Nandu... Though so much business talk is confusing my flu ridden brain.. ๐Ÿ˜• Sorry.. being a bit of a tubelight.... The only part that clicked was that PriDa have their backs to each other on the airport.... Yes... Lets hope some kind person makes them pay attention to each other soon... *looks hopeful*

Continue soon.. someone.. anyone.. ๐Ÿ˜†

Maham
Edited by ...Maham... - 13 years ago
jakhushi thumbnail
Sunn,

Beautiful VM. Had not heard this one before - yes I have been a little slow these last couple of months.
It's amazing how many diverse songs PriDa makes as their own once you see a VM. This is another one of them.

Great job Sunn....Lovely New year treat.

Khushi.
jakhushi thumbnail
Panna,

The Antakshari was a lovely concept and the 2nd installment was even better. The songs and their allusions - I am not sure I can explain what they meant to me here - I just hope you know.

Every song made perfect sense and loved your visual additions to them.

This one was very special - Dil Se Dil Tak indeed๐Ÿ˜Š.

Khushi.

Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome idea Mru...gr8 work Mru n Nandini..
Panna..yet to watch d antakshri mix.,but d concept itself seems fascinatin n m sure it wud b gr8 .,will comment in more details after watching it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Perspectives. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
just love the new creativities...srry for the late replies

@Panna: just loved the part  2 of the antakshari..โค๏ธ...and old songs what a treat! every song just told a different story...amazin work panna๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘waitin for more ๐Ÿ˜›and how do get such hatke ideas, Panna??(askin with a puppy face)๐Ÿ˜†

@Sun di: Kehna saku...amazin for PriDa โญ๏ธhow do get the right song??the lyrics just fitted so perfectly with the scene...no actually the other way round! just feels so pleasant to see with every word having a deep meanin matchin to the scene๐Ÿ˜ƒ gr8 job๐Ÿ‘

@Mru: a joint FF fab idea ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผand liked the name "Passion meets Attitude" perfect for our PriDa and the first part...nice one๐Ÿ˜ƒ
and the 3rd one...both just behind each other ๐Ÿ˜†...hehe 2 opposite forces are gonna collide waitin to see the dhamaka!๐Ÿ˜†

@Nandu di:  good addition di๐Ÿ˜ƒ...wud love to see more from u

skorpion thumbnail
thanxxX to everyone who liked the year end Antakshari VM
dat tried to depict da PriDa journey since 09

@Sunn: Perfecto song and perfecto sync in lyrics.
loved watchin it again and again

@Mru: Such an UNIQUE idea to have a joint FF.
da short 7 points chapter will deffo have a variety dat can be as creative as  the idea behind JIIP is

@Nandini: amazing addition. U took da story 2 steps ahead.

@Mru: da 3rd part , interesting twist n sumfink i LOVED coz dat gave birth to a new idea/scene in mah imaginative mind.

More to JIIP' More to its active members'  who constantly offer us
reasons to LOGIN onto IF'
skorpion
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ...Maham...

Nicely done Mru and Nandu... Though so much business talk is confusing my flu ridden brain.. ๐Ÿ˜• Sorry.. being a bit of a tubelight.... The only part that clicked was that PriDa have their backs to each other on the airport.... Yes... Lets hope some kind person makes them pay attention to each other soon... *looks hopeful*

Continue soon.. someone.. anyone.. ๐Ÿ˜†

Maham

business talk???? ๐Ÿ˜† Mahammmmm wat business talk was there..hehee

leasee ??? i thinkofy i even got the term wrong.. hehe.. so much for my business sense ๐Ÿ˜›

Lets hope some kind person makes them pay attention to each other soon ..hehehe

-- Mru

Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: skorpion

@Mru: da 3rd part , interesting twist n sumfink i LOVED coz dat gave birth to a new idea/scene in mah imaginative mind.

Now.. Waiting to see what Panna can bring to the FF .. hehehe ..

-- Mru

skorpion thumbnail
PriDa: When Passion meets Attitude :
Joint FF - Part 4

LINK to Part 3 by Mru
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1574800?pn=5

1: *Achoo* !! de say dat sneezing at da start of any new assignment is a very bad omen
but SHE had no control over fate. Her day had started out wid her feeling cold
n yet here she was sitting in da Airport lounge, wid a very bad cold and a very unavoidable important flight to take.

2: *7* !! dat was da 7th achoo he heard behind his back. Unknowingly he had been counting.
silently praying, THIS person is not seated anywhere near HIM on flight,
as he turned a page of the magazine article he was supposedly reading.
No one knew how the events started, yet when, *Oh god, i did not carry a kerchief*
was heard a tad too loudly in the silent Airport lounge,
Destiny had taken over this two individuals life then and there.

3: *Warm like Whisky* that was the first word that came to his mind, wen he heard the voice behind him. offcourse his mind did not register that it could be due to the cold.
Somehow he found himself closing the magazine and placing it on the adjacent seat.
opening his handbag he found himself removing a disposable tissue pack.
He stood and turned facing her back. then hesitantly tapped her shoulder with a single finger

4: She sneezed her 8th Achoo, eyes tearing up this time, when she felt a finger tap on her left shoulder. Holding a horizontal hand across her nose n mouth she turned back. Looking straight at a belt buckle, that was shaped as a scorpion
(just like Shahrukh's in Rabb ne bana di jodi when he first comes to the dance rehearsal hall)

5: His *AHEM, da eyes are up HERE* broke her trance and her gaze travelled up...up...up...
Jeez he was TALL. she stood up facing the owner of that AHEM, and looked into his eyes embarrasedly. YES. a tall Indian guy. for her 5'7 height, he was way taller.

6: HER eyes were mesmerising even behind da curtain of tears, now if only she cud move her hand and he cud get a glimpse of her mouth dat had reminded him of warm whiskey.
He had an urge to tell her jus dat abt her eyes.
He opened his mouth too... and then the invisible mischievous cupid STRUCK his first arrow. For all went downhill after that

7: *Can you remember to carry a disposable tissue pack the next time you travel with a cold*!!
He never realised HOW that line came outta his mouth !!
he CRINGED at the timing -- she FROWNED at his rudeness
her hand slipped from her face as all nice thots about the TALL stranger took an about turn.
he saw her standing in her full glory, hands on her hips, chin protruding, and fiery darts in her eyes dat wer aimed at him,
Both of them did not notice an old lady sitting nearby, grinning, starting her IPAD and typing
the tittle of her new novel... wen *P*assion meets *A*ttitude...

skorpion

Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome cont Panna..loved readin it..,.