Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Maham... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello folks.. Okay lets try to respond to everyone here..

Firstly super glad to see this thing progressing to a new thread.. love the spirit showed by everyone...

@Panna
: Loved the antakshiri VM.. very interesting collection of songs... Loved the points where the line went blank... πŸ˜† interesting song choice on Dec 2010.. *grins* Anyhow great work...

@Sunn:
Very nice VM... subtle song.. subtle scenes.... Really liked it.. Had a pretty soothing effect... Keep making PriDa VMs..

@Mru: Hmmmmm another joint FF.. Nice... Think I'll just read this one for some time.. Interesting start.. Looking forward to PriDa meeting... and i see all the pestering did manage to have some effect on you... Kia karti hain Mru yaar? I even updated Confessions AND Fatal, managed to make two posts and went fultooo mad over one.. and still no update... Ah well.. If lack of inspiration is there.. so cant do anything about that... Lets enjoy this one then...
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nan08

PriDa: When Passion meets Attitude : 
                      Joint FF - Part 2

1. Damini was planning her dream project on the chunk of land she brought from Inder.

2. She would have to look out for strong local contacts to establish a great rapport with the local people around that place.

3. She came to know that one of the ex-employees of their Gujral Industries Mr. Balraj Saxena had settled down in that region after his retirement.

4.  Mr Saxena was a loyal and was still on very good terms with Damini's mom Mrs Ela Gujral.

5. On Damini's request her mom contacted Balraj to let him know that her daughter was coming next week to his town for spot inspection of her new project.

6. Balraj had very fond memories of Damini as a child and he remembered her as the most intelligent n gutsy kid.

7. Balraj was looking forward to meeting Damini after many years as he had retired from the Gujral industries at a time when Damini had gone abroad to finish her studies.

okay hope ppl like itπŸ˜›

Wah Wah.. Nandini.. good start to ur FF πŸ˜ƒ

Will look for more from yaa soon...

-- Mru

Mru_bee thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Maham...

@Mru: Hmmmmm another joint FF.. Nice... Think I'll just read this one for some time.. Interesting start.. Looking forward to PriDa meeting... and i see all the pestering did manage to have some effect on you... Kia karti hain Mru yaar? I even updated Confessions AND Fatal, managed to make two posts and went fultooo mad over one.. and still no update... Ah well.. If lack of inspiration is there.. so cant do anything about that... Lets enjoy this one then...

Watt.. naah.. seriously.. actually what has happend is " I have lost the file on my laptop"  Err... So my dillydallying to write it again πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Ur inspirational posts are an inspiration by itself...

-- Mru

Mru_bee thumbnail
PriDa: When Passion meets Attitude :
Joint FF - Part 3

Part 2 (by Nandini) : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1574800?pn=4

1. Damini was happy when she signed the papers, the vast expanse afforded her to build a high end resort, with all the trappings, condos, recreational facilities, golf.

2. She had been rejoicing over her little deal, when she realised the little fine print in the contract, about the land being already leased!

3. Never before, had Damini been so wrong or so careless, and she fumed over  this until Balraj Uncle's offer to visit the family home in a nearby place, gave her the opportunity to get a closer look at the land herself.

4. " Useless City folks", fumed Prithvi Saxena, as he read the copy of the contract, transferring his anger on a hapless door frame.

5. His content life with his beloved horses at his stud farm, was at stake and provoked him to finally book a flight to Mumbai ...

6. Meanwhile, Damini booked her tickets to Manali, in hope of getting the elusive leasee to sign off his lease, though Inder had added smirking, " IF you can get him to sign" provoking Damini to punch him at least in her mind.

7. "Damn the fog", echoed in the airport lounge at Delhi as two head strong individuals, unknown to each other, sat with their backs to each other, impatiently fiddling with the magazines.

-- Mru

Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
fantastic idea Mru...⭐️
great work Nansy n Mru...good going
Nan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice additions in Part 3 Mru...

both dakkans sitting back to back in the same lounge.. hehehe good one..

excited to see wat happens next n waiting eagerly now to see who will update next πŸ˜›
Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congratulations on the second thread of JIIP! πŸ₯³ To all those who made the 1st thread a success cheers!..hoping this 2nd thread is as wonderful..

@Mru: absolutely loved that last OS in the previous thread...and a very interesting idea of the sort of interrogation..I love this leader for being so resilient and hopeful ;)

@Panna: Amazing VM once again...It goes without saying that I LOVE every vid you make...awesome collection of oldies..and veryy nice pics to go with it :D   Dil se Dil tak πŸ˜ƒ

@Sun: Wonderful VM⭐️...lovely song...liked it loads :)

@Mru, Nandini: Very nice start to this FF!πŸ‘πŸΌ, I like the premise..and the idea of 7 sentences is good.
..Waves.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@ Sunnn – Awesome….Awesome work ⭐️⭐️…!!! Keh Na Saku…..PERFECT for our Pri πŸ‘πŸ‘β€¦!!! D whole VM leaves a pleasant effect on mind…!!! Really touched by ur Mix πŸ˜³β€¦.!!! Great job πŸ‘πŸΌβ€¦..!!!

-Nitika
..Waves.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mruuu….Joint FF is a great idea πŸ‘πŸΌβ€¦..!!!

Nice start by u and nanzz πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.....!!! Enjoy reading it...!!!

vill try to contribute😳.....!!!

-Nitika
Edited by crazypridaholic - 13 years ago
...Maham... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Mru_bee

Watt.. naah.. seriously.. actually what has happend is " I have lost the file on my laptop"  Err... So my dillydallying to write it again πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Ur inspirational posts are an inspiration by itself...

-- Mru

Errrrr are you using my own excuse or did that really happen *suspicious look* Glad you liked the posts... and i see you updated too... Whatever happened? πŸ˜›