India-Forums

Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo
Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

Siddi's sister

telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged
What is this I hear about Siddy's sis coming on the show?
A character from another character's past.
It should be interesting...I think?????

Is she going to get revenge on Laali?
When is she showing her face?

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:27pm | IP Logged

All the females in the show have one time or the other taken revenge on Laali.   This new character will likely be no different.  LOL
LOL
Who knows that instead of going after Laali, this new character might go after ShekharLOLLOL.   Remember, Shekhar had thrown legal wife Siddy out of the house without any compunction for trying to poison his mother and making second wife Laali's life a misery.  And Siddy had vowed to take revenge.  Seven years later, we find that Siddy has a sister.  Ha! ha! ha!

telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neela10

All the females in the show have one time or the other taken revenge on Laali.   This new character will likely be no different.  LOL
LOL
Who knows that instead of going after Laali, this new character might go after ShekharLOLLOL.   Remember, Shekhar had thrown legal wife Siddy out of the house without any compunction for trying to poison his mother and making second wife Laali's life a misery.  And Siddy had vowed to take revenge.  Seven years later, we find that Siddy has a sister.  Ha! ha! ha!

Yes I remember Siddy and Shekhar's situation. She had problems having a waris so she was sort of chucked aside and forgotten about. She hated Laali for taking her husband.
She was a good character. Now her sis is there to pick up where she left offLOL but will she be an airhead like her sis....LOLLOLLOL.  Siddy was lost at times, but she got smarter after hangout out with her bro in law and gangiya.
What will Gangiya think of the sis coming to the haveli?

How come we never knew Siddy had a sister and we find out after all these years.LOLWe knew she had a daddy who spoiled her. Was the sister buried underground all these years and now decides to make an appearance...how funny...LOLLOLLOL
LOLLOLLOL

Edited by telenovelle - 29 December 2010 at 2:39am
telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:49am | IP Logged
What do we know about Siddy's sister so far? She helped Jamuni, but what is her motive. I think she will be up to something...ahh...let me guess.....Revenge against Laali...the main storyline most of the timeCryCryCryCryCry.

Why not make her into a nice person and have her say sorry for all the things her sister did to Laali. The shake hangs and give a hug and turn out to be best friends.
Let us have one character that does not turn on Laali, but is nice and will always be nice to Laali.

Sigh....it will never happen
CryCryCryCryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ekta76

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telenovelle

What do we know about Siddy's sister so far? She helped Jamuni, but what is her motive. I think she will be up to something...ahh...let me guess.....Revenge against Laali...the main storyline most of the timeCry.

Why not make her into a nice person and have her say sorry for all the things her sister did to Laali. The shake hangs and give a hug and turn out to be best friends.
Let us have one character that does not turn on Laali, but is nice and will always be nice to Laali.

Sigh....it will never happen
Cry

[/QUOTE]

i thought siddy's sister was this woman doctor who came in the nick of time to save laali with the injection. (and yes rescued jamuni...) but it did show her thinking to herself.."this was just the way to get into the  haveli " and saying ""I'm  coming Laali"   sends chills...and the show is ending?  on this note????   argh    i don't think anything on the show has said this is the sis but someone read an article about it i guess... Shocked

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top