Possibly the funniest 23 seconds of TV

priya_uk89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I have ever seen!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Geet's dancing was hilarious! The BG music made it even more hilarious!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
How GC kept a straight face during that scene I have no idea!! Bravo GC haha πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
It reminded me of the old scenes of when Geet danced around in Maan's clothes after her shower!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
I love how she is slowly opening up infront of Maan. Still shy during the romantic scenes (who wouldn't be infront of MSK!!) but her bubblyness infront of him gets better and better! The real Geet Handa!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
I can't stop myself from watching that scene again and again!! My jaw hurts and my stomach haha!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
I love DD she truly is AMAZING! πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anky_1205 thumbnail
I like that shyness too...but she is gettin bold infront of MSK. The dance and GC's expressions were really funny, and then when Geet sees the snow machine....lol
divareena thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya_uk89

I have ever seen!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Geet's dancing was hilarious! The BG music made it even more hilarious!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
How GC kept a straight face during that scene I have no idea!! Bravo GC haha πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
It reminded me of the old scenes of when Geet danced around in Maan's clothes after her shower!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
I love how she is slowly opening up infront of Maan. Still shy during the romantic scenes (who wouldn't be infront of MSK!!) but her bubblyness infront of him gets better and better! The real Geet Handa!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
I can't stop myself from watching that scene again and again!! My jaw hurts and my stomach haha!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
I love DD she truly is AMAZING! πŸ‘

lovely post and I agree with you. I don't how GC kept a straight face for that scene. it was hilarious πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. They both are so good at comedy. I would love to see them doing more comedy scenes. πŸ˜†
robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
That really was hilarious, i was dying man🀣!!! I was like OMg this girl is sooooo random🀣. Loved DD today Muwah!!❀️
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
AGree to your post. So true!!! I love the way the CV's are opening up each layer of their relationship... which is so natural.. Every relationship goes thru these phases and it is beautifully potrayed by our MANEET 😳
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I found MSK exercising n geet cleaning while dadi walked in on them very funny...
Ilovemsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i know..
i love dd
and i love geet
but the dancing was terrible
sorry to say xx
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I have to agree, she is amazing for sure! πŸ‘
priya_uk89 thumbnail
Originally posted by: swatichowdhury

I found MSK exercising n geet cleaning while dadi walked in on them very funny...

That was very very funny too! πŸ˜†
priya_uk89 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ilovemsk

i know..

i love dd
and i love geet
but the dancing was terrible
sorry to say xx

It was suppose to be a fun type gloating dance not a choreographed dance! πŸ˜•