Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Only one word for you...B E A U T I F U L :: (Page 3)

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SajanRox11

Awwww!! OMGG Superbb update!BlushingBlushing

I was blushingg while seeing that video! and reallyyy once one word! BEAUTIFUL! Loved your post!
Sajan are very special in my life too.. (especially Mohit Blushing)
And I knoww! I love benji sam and gunji trio tooo!!

Pari di.. You rockk! Love all your posts! and Samrat/Mohit ki Million dollar wali smile...BlushingBlushingBlushing Always makes me blush!!Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Main aur kya kahu! I am just in sajan dreamland thinking abt how cool it wud be if we still had sajan wid us today! Day Dreaming

They were a complete package! nok jhoks, fights, Love, friendship, and even hatred in S2!
Your right! its like a fairytale!HeartHeartHeart

I loved the post!HugHug
Love,
ManjariHug

thank u so much ManjariHug hahaha same here sweetiee...I was blushing tooLOLEmbarrassed
awwww thank u so much!! means alot to me..mwahhhHeart
awww I know..for me..its like NOTHING to watch on my lappie....I dont watch any other show or anything..feels empty:((
yeahh it is a fairytale!!  love them so much!!!!!

mwahh..love u too!! Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZCandYlicious_S

GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

Originally posted by SajanRox11

Awwww!! OMGG Superbb update!BlushingBlushing

I was blushingg while seeing that video! and reallyyy once one word! BEAUTIFUL! Loved your post!
Sajan are very special in my life too.. (especially Mohit Blushing)
And I knoww! I love benji sam and gunji trio tooo!!

Pari di.. You rockk! Love all your posts! and Samrat/Mohit ki Million dollar wali smile...BlushingBlushingBlushing Always makes me blush!!Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Main aur kya kahu! I am just in sajan dreamland thinking abt how cool it wud be if we still had sajan wid us today! Day Dreaming

They were a complete package! nok jhoks, fights, Love, friendship, and even hatred in S2!
Your right! its like a fairytale!HeartHeartHeart

I loved the post!HugHug
Love,
ManjariHug

thank u so much ManjariHug hahaha same here sweetiee...I was blushing tooLOLEmbarrassed
awwww thank u so much!! means alot to me..mwahhhHeart
awww I know..for me..its like NOTHING to watch on my lappie....I dont watch any other show or anything..feels empty:((
yeahh it is a fairytale!!  love them so much!!!!!

mwahh..love u too!! Heart

EXACTLYY!! I dont watch TV only now days! I ahve nuthing to do.. and on my lappy i cant watch it! its not clear and I dont like it... Its damn sad,.. I saw like SBS twice just to see monaya! its been soooooo longg yaar! ab toh unki ek jhalak ke liye bhi tarasti hoon!DisapproveDisapprove

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZ.MohitzPari.CandYlicious_S

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Hey Dear Awesome postClapClapClap............Thanks 4 refreshing all My memories of Mjht n Sajan....Hug..................

Sajan ie Samrat n gunjan Are indeed completely truly Adorable, Sweet, cute, Rocking Mindblowing, Fabulous droolable N Completely JanuableDay DreamingStarSmileThumbs Up..Sajan r rockingThumbs UpClap.....Sajan Love story is the most beautifull rocking love story of TvThumbs UpSmileClapStar.......No other love story can ever take Sajan's place......Sajan has n will always have a Special place in my heartSmileEmbarrassedSmile.....

And 4 That Credit goes 2 Mjht CVSs 4 creating Sajan and Credit also goes 2 Monaya 4 playing Sajan.....Sajan is famous n adored n loved by everyone because Monaya with their Awesome Acting n Rocking Mindblowing performance as Sajan made Sajan memorable n loveable 4 us all...........Monaya with their Magical performance bought Sajan alive On-Screen for us all.........................Thanks Monaya Once again 4 playing Sajan in MJHtHug........Monaya U Rock n U both r very very Sweet n AdorableThumbs UpSmileClapClap............................

And Pari Once again Beautifull postClap...............................

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoNayaKiDeewani

AWWW, Parii beautiful topic Heart ! Seeing your topic after agess Hug, feels good to read em ! Ahh, i loved those days ! These were the days when Gunjan was falling for Sam but denied saying we're just good friends and nothing else .. So innocent she was !

And Sam, always there for her .. He even left the movie just because she wasn't there Embarrassed ! Their friendship was something else man, soo meaningful ! Seriously SaJan can't be re-created, MS had made them soo beautiful  Day Dreaming

Sam-Gunjan-Benji i LOVE this trio, and their scenes are awesome to watch always ! LOVED the bit where Sam tells him that the hero dies at the end of the movie ROFL i always laugh at that moment LOL.. Poor guy !

Ahhh, these golden days i miss them TERRIBLY Cry, God knows how many times i watch their scenes in a day man, that just brings a smile to my face Big smile! Pariiii Hug, beautiful and a very adorable topic, keep making more ! Hug

SanzHugHug after so long!! hows ya?? missing u badly yaar!!!
btw random Q but do u have FB kya??LOL

awwww sweetheart...yeahh even I feel good to make one and to read ur all's wonderful commentsHug

yeahhh Gunjan started to feel something special for himEmbarrassed I knowwww he is so cute na....left his movieLOL.......even he was falling for her but dhakkan took so much time to realize itLOLOuch.....somehow he always felt that Gunjan deserves better person than him!! 

I miss them too:((

anyways, love u so much!! mwahhhHeart

saniya.xCandYlicious_SyulZ

P.Srinivas IF-Rockerz
P.Srinivas
P.Srinivas

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Nice topic.This scene was one of my favorite cute SG scene. That was soo cute when Gunjan was taking with her self about Samrat. Sanaya acteed soo cutly as innosent girl.Dailougues Between Samtat &beji were soo funny.Speically that Last scene main hero mar jata hainLOL.
Wow !Imiss Sajan &Mjht soo badly again after reading this post.

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

Awww.. dont say that pari.. My topics are usually senseless... LOL LOL So nothing as compared to your ROCKING topics... Embarrassed

And that suku suku of Samrat.. ROFL  And the way those three i.e Sajan-Benji were bonded in MJHT.... That kinda bonding is THE BEST bonding EVER!! Day Dreaming Star Clap

now u saying that is a nonsenseROFL .........all knows that u r one of the best ones we have in our forum...I dont even need to say anything!!! 

hahaha sukku sukkuROFL....super cute moment!!

yeahh the trio ROCK Cool

yulZCandYlicious_S

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1gunjan7

Hey Dear Awesome postClapClapClap............Thanks 4 refreshing all My memories of Mjht n Sajan....Hug..................

Sajan ie Samrat n gunjan Are indeed completely truly Adorable, Sweet, cute, Rocking Mindblowing, Fabulous droolable N Completely JanuableThumbs Up..Sajan r rockingThumbs UpClap.....Sajan Love story is the most beautifull rocking love story of TvStar.......No other love story can ever take Sajan's place......Sajan has n will always have a Special place in my heartSmileEmbarrassedSmile.....

And 4 That Credit goes 2 Mjht CVSs 4 creating Sajan and Credit also goes 2 Monaya 4 playing Sajan.....Sajan is famous n adored n loved by everyone because Monaya with their Awesome Acting n Rocking Mindblowing performance as Sajan made Sajan memorable n loveable 4 us all...........Monaya with their Magical performance bought Sajan alive On-Screen for us all.........................Thanks Monaya Once again 4 playing Sajan in MJHtHug........Monaya U Rock n U both r very very Sweet n AdorableClap............................

And Pari Once again Beautifull postClap...............................
awww thank u so much my sweetiepieeeHug
yeahhh u said it all...SG are unique..they are only one!!! they have a special place in my heart too!! they will be there in our hearts forever!! 
yeahh ofocurse....thanks to CVs for creating SG and their januableness!! also, this could not have been possible without MS!! 

thanks once again sweetheart!! mwahhh

yulZCandYlicious_S

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by P.Srinivas

Nice topic.This scene was one of my favorite cute SG scene. That was soo cute when Gunjan was taking with her self about Samrat. Sanaya acteed soo cutly as innosent girl.Dailougues Between Samtat &beji were soo funny.Speically that Last scene main hero mar jata hainLOL.
Wow !Imiss Sajan &Mjht soo badly again after reading this post.

heyy dearHug
I knoww hero mar jata he part was super funny haha....and also, u r so right...sanz was so innocnet and real in that scene na!!! love her!!! 

awww I miss them too:(( 

yulZCandYlicious_S

Go to top