Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Only one word for you...B E A U T I F U L :: (Page 2)

-Kruti.S- IF-Rockerz
-Kruti.S-
-Kruti.S-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
what am  reading here..topic made by my baby Pari....oh ho long time hun...me missed u so much jaana...nywys fabulous topic.....Blushing main detail mein baad mein comment karungi but for the time being i just wanna say that i love ur siggie Dabba..Mohit Sehgal...Blushing

*edited*
ok first of all these all scenes were really my fav SaJan scenes...coz their friendship was so well depicted in all those scenes and specially their chemistry with Benji was so cute like a cherry on the top.... when i was watching all these old scenes all i can do is smile like a crazy teenager falling for Samrat....LOL nyone can fall for him...he was so extra cute in this one...but my most fav is this one :

I love it how gunjan imagines Samrat in all songs and then the last bit was so freaking januable....ahhh i miss my SaJan like so very much...Cry

Edited by lovedkruti - 28 December 2010 at 9:44pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZ.MohitzPari.CandYlicious_S

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa123.80

Pariiiiiiiiiiiii!!!! Hug Hug Hug Seeing a topic by you after agessss!! Awesome post! OMG... You reminded me of those wonderful days. And the most amazing friendship everrrrr.

I love this scene so much, cause it was just so simple, and so innocent.
Firstly, loved Benji's one liners! LOL Sam-Benji ROCKED together. The cutest best friend duo.... "Aur main Samrat Sahab ka free majdoor jo thehra!" ROFL Poor Benji!

And of course, the scene after that, simply lovely. Yep, it was a fairytale, but the irony is that they were so real. Two friends having a casual conversation, just laughing together, and having a good time. That's where the simplicity of SaJan lied, and that's what made them so endearing.

Gunjan's innocence, how she had secretly fallen in love with her best friend, yet denies it... Although inside she knows she feels for Samrat like she's never felt for anyone, and she's never loved being with someone more. The bit where Samrat reminds her that she looks beautiful whatever she wears. Totally aww.

Wow! This was loong. Guess it's the after effect of missing SG sooo much!!!! Lovelyyyy post!!

IshuuuuHugHug

I know...simple and beautiful!!! hahaha benji is super cute hereLOL.......yeahhh I love his punches too!! Goshh I feel like making their friendship siggyLOL

OMGGG gunjan and her feelings....so innocent!!! Day Dreaming.....This is the period when she started to have  feelings  for him!!  u said it so right....they were real...MS made SG REAL!!

yeahh man me too miss them so much!!! I always end up with watching a random SG scene!! :((..anyways...love ya and missing u!! hows ur study going? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZaa123.80

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
 Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming Day DreamingDay Dreaming Day Dreaming  What a topic pariiiii..... Hug Hug Cool  Those days are soo memorable yaar.. Day Dreaming 

yulZ.MohitzPari.

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

IshuuuuHugHug

I know...simple and beautiful!!! hahaha benji is super cute hereLOL.......yeahhh I love his punches too!! Goshh I feel like making their friendship siggyLOL

OMGGG gunjan and her feelings....so innocent!!! Day Dreaming.....This is the period when she started to have  feelings  for him!!  u said it so right....they were real...MS made SG REAL!!

yeahh man me too miss them so much!!! I always end up with watching a random SG scene!! :((..anyways...love ya and missing u!! hows ur study going? 

Yep! Miss their friendship!! Embarrassed

I know, it was totally real,and that's what made me love them sooo much more!
I miss them too Pari, but it's so hard rewatching the old scenes. :(

LOL.. Studies are going the usual way, wasting too much time!! LOLLOL
Miss you tooooooo!!! Hug Hug

yulZ.MohitzPari.

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged
@ baby- HugHug tu kya che bhai....I miss u badly!! tara vagar sunu sunu lage che....mwahh..love ya...waiting for ur LONG comment hehe..mwahhh

@ candy- aww sweetheartHug nothing compared to urs honeyEmbarrassedHug urs are awesome!!! mwahhh

@ Ishu- yeahh it is....it is hard to rewatch them but its like either u miss them or u miss them even more..so I prefer to miss them haha.. nonsense  LOL aww I know...IF is a bad addiction...but also, this place is super dead these days..so as FB and CC..so it should help uLOL

aa123.80CandYlicious_S

GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Awwww!! OMGG Superbb update!BlushingBlushing

I was blushingg while seeing that video! and reallyyy once one word! BEAUTIFUL! Loved your post!
Sajan are very special in my life too.. (especially Mohit Blushing)
And I knoww! I love benji sam and gunji trio tooo!!

Pari di.. You rockk! Love all your posts! and Samrat/Mohit ki Million dollar wali smile...BlushingBlushingBlushing Always makes me blush!!Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Main aur kya kahu! I am just in sajan dreamland thinking abt how cool it wud be if we still had sajan wid us today! Day Dreaming

They were a complete package! nok jhoks, fights, Love, friendship, and even hatred in S2!
Your right! its like a fairytale!HeartHeartHeart

I loved the post!HugHug
Love,
ManjariHug

Edited by SajanRox11 - 28 December 2010 at 11:48am

saniya.x IF-Dazzler
saniya.x
saniya.x

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
AWWW, Parii beautiful topic Heart ! Seeing your topic after agess Hug, feels good to read em ! Ahh, i loved those days ! These were the days when Gunjan was falling for Sam but denied saying we're just good friends and nothing else .. So innocent she was !

And Sam, always there for her .. He even left the movie just because she wasn't there Embarrassed ! Their friendship was something else man, soo meaningful ! Seriously SaJan can't be re-created, MS had made them soo beautiful  Day Dreaming

Sam-Gunjan-Benji i LOVE this trio, and their scenes are awesome to watch always ! LOVED the bit where Sam tells him that the hero dies at the end of the movie ROFL i always laugh at that moment LOL.. Poor guy !

Ahhh, these golden days i miss them TERRIBLY Cry, God knows how many times i watch their scenes in a day man, that just brings a smile to my face Big smile! Pariiii Hug, beautiful and a very adorable topic, keep making more ! Hug

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Awww.. dont say that pari.. My topics are usually senseless... LOL LOL So nothing as compared to your ROCKING topics... Cool Cool Thumbs Up Embarrassed

And that suku suku of Samrat.. Blushing Blushing ROFL ROFL  And the way those three i.e Sajan-Benji were bonded in MJHT.... That kinda bonding is THE BEST bonding EVER!! Day Dreaming Star Clap

XDevilsDesireXyulZ.MohitzPari.

Go to top