India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Only one word for you...B E A U T I F U L ::

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Hey guysHug making a topic after ages....that's because of being  super busy and lazyLOL Also, we have so many good topic makers who always keep our forum alive by beautiful SG topics....so there is no need!!

This time I couldn't control as this is one of my most fav SG momentsEmbarrassedBlushing....GOSH I love their bond, understanding, friendship and loveDay Dreaming Only one word can describe them >> JANUABLE!! Heart

one thing I can tell for sure.......SG has to be fictional and not real........no one can be this much perfect in real......its like a fairytale Day Dreaming......Thanks to MJHT CVs for giving us Samrat and Gunjan >> Sajan...the most beautiful and perfect love story of the world!!

Highlights 

0:40 -  Gunjan, teri har baat Samrat se shuru ho kar Samrat pe hi khatam kyon ho rahi heEmbarrassedLOL ( well dont worry my doll, u r not the only oneWink)

1:30 -  Muje entertain karo pleaseee...please pleaseROFLROFL....Goshhh my cutiepieeeHeart

2:05- Khareeda inhone he..laya me huROFLROFL.....benji is super cute here....I love this trioDay Dreaming...Samrat - Gunjan- Benji - best friends forever!! Embarrassed

2:12, 2:18- Priceless expressions of Mr ShergillROFLROFL...AWWWWW hehe

3:25- benji mere bhai, mere dost, yaar iss film ke end me hero mar jaata heROFLROFL...hilarious!!

3:35- januable smilesDay Dreaming

then Old song analysisLOL.........AdorableDay Dreaming

4:45- THE MOST JANUABLE momentDay Dreaming.........tum kuch bhi pehno...only one word for u BEAUTIFULBlushing awiehhhhhhh....Heart...

7:15- when gunjan turns back to see himDay Dreaming......

...........................................................................................................................

Januable, sweet, adorable, beautiful, cute, passionate, best friends and lovers - Sajan...I miss them badly!! 

Edited by -MohitzPari- - 28 December 2010 at 11:30am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

geniuslibra-Gayathri-Komal_Chaudharysg-muskaan-Debo-angelshysaniya.x1gunjan7Alpenliebeayesha_80XDevilsDesireXSwaNia_2AnotherAdmirer-Ishita--Kruti.S-rk_msJaiJaiIraniMataMeera1101aa123.80-Natasha-AttractiveAdyaAnam...-Drishti-samratrocks-nautankidollz-yulZMoNayaHolicPragGulaabiAakhein.CandYlicious_SXSilentWishesX-Ocean.eyes-.Jane..aashizinragzz.kavya.bZumSrK...-Jia-..

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:18am | IP Logged
I was leaving damn LOLLovely topic Pari di! HugIt feels good to read one from you after ages!Embarrassed
Like always amazing hun! I agree sajan are sajan! No one can take their place! Samrat is someone who stands as a role model for everyone and same goes for Gunjan Embarrassed I always love your analysis! It makes everything simple!Embarrassed It gets into mind easily! Yeah this part is so januable! I always adored Sajan-benji trio. Their friendship is so special. The highlight is samrat telling Gunjan tum kuch bhi pehno...only one word for u BEAUTIFUL Blushing Blushing Blushing Luv u loads Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZ.MohitzPari.CandYlicious_S

sg-muskaan IF-Dazzler
sg-muskaan
sg-muskaan

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
OMG SOOOOOOOOOO beautiful topic after long tymDay Dreaming
pehle dance than commentsDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.MohitzPari.

Kiely IF-Rockerz
Kiely
Kiely

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
pariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
i miss them
thnks for opening this topic ...yaadein taaza kar di tune

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.MohitzPari.CandYlicious_S

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishi_sajan

I was leaving damn LOLLovely topic Pari di! HugIt feels good to read one from you after ages!Embarrassed
Like always amazing hun! I agree sajan are sajan! No one can take their place! Samrat is someone who stands as a role model for everyone and same goes for Gunjan Embarrassed I always love your analysis! It makes everything simple!Embarrassed It gets into mind easily! Yeah this part is so januable! I always adored Sajan-benji trio. Their friendship is so special. The highlight is samrat telling Gunjan tum kuch bhi pehno...only one word for u BEAUTIFUL Blushing Blushing Blushing Luv u loads Hug

NishiiiHug
awww thats so sweet of u honey..mwahhh
yeahh SG are unique and irreplaceable! They both are role model for us..specially Gunjan coz we all r girls! 
awwww sweetheartHug....but I dont think that was my analysis....nor do I think I can do thatLOL...not my job...I just say what I feel in short!!
I love this whole scene....it always makes me smile!!! I hope we can see them onscreen soon!!!

mwahh..love u so much!! Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Akriti-XSilentWishesXCandYlicious_S

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sg-muskaan

OMG SOOOOOOOOOO beautiful topic after long tymDay Dreaming
pehle dance than commentsDancing

AWWWW haha....cutipieeeHug....u made me blush!! mwahhhh...me waiting hun!! 

Edited by -MohitzPari- - 28 December 2010 at 11:25am
.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kiely

pariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
i miss them
thnks for opening this topic ...yaadein taaza kar di tune

awww kielyHug I miss them too yaar!!!
awww no need to thank sweety...mwahh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kiely

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Pariiiiiiiiiiiii!!!! Hug Hug Hug Seeing a topic by you after agessss!! Awesome post! OMG... You reminded me of those wonderful days. And the most amazing friendship everrrrr.

I love this scene so much, cause it was just so simple, and so innocent.
Firstly, loved Benji's one liners! LOL Sam-Benji ROCKED together. The cutest best friend duo.... "Aur main Samrat Sahab ka free majdoor jo thehra!" ROFL Poor Benji!

And of course, the scene after that, simply lovely. Yep, it was a fairytale, but the irony is that they were so real. Two friends having a casual conversation, just laughing together, and having a good time. That's where the simplicity of SaJan lied, and that's what made them so endearing.

Gunjan's innocence, how she had secretly fallen in love with her best friend, yet denies it... Although inside she knows she feels for Samrat like she's never felt for anyone, and she's never loved being with someone more. The bit where Samrat reminds her that she looks beautiful whatever she wears. Totally aww.

Wow! This was loong. Guess it's the after effect of missing SG sooo much!!!! Lovelyyyy post!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gayathri-.MohitzPari.CandYlicious_SyulZ

Go to top