Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Dec 28: Update: Global Wraming:Fake snow in Delhi

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Video Update by Sonyfan

Geet tells MSK he is making fun of her, fine go ahead, but leave her. She tries to move away but he pulls her close and keeps staring. She says you may have time to play the game, I do not so leave me.  Maneet lost in each others eyes but separates when daadii comes, MK starts doing pushups and geet goes to clean table.  ( hahhah, daadi ko apne din yaad aa gayeROFL) Daadi teases MK do push ups you going to need after marriage and teases geet why did not she call Nakul to clean the table ( daadi kitna miss karti hai na nakul koLOL) geet leaves from there and goes and sits on swing. Her self talk enough of MK's drama, all I am wanting to hear three words and he is putting impossible condition ( jo impossible ko possible bana de us ko MSK kahte hai geetTongue)  now she starts talking to babaji that if he brings snow then she will chadhao 125 rs prasaad at gurudwara, ( such a innocent gal. bechaariHug) and it starts snowing, Shockedshe happily runs in side to call MK. ( pakka MK ne kuch kiya haiWink)

NE comes in her room and pleasantly surprised to see her room  is decorated for Christmas, she thinks if arjun has done it ( hai arjun you are using X mas to trap the gal????Shockedgeeeeeeeee, babaaji kabhi bhali nahi karengezAngry) Arjun comes in, she asks why are you here, he replies I have asked you to come out, you did not so I came.  NE asks him to go and not to come close ( OH meri maa, I would say you quit the show, gal just can not act)  MK walk past out of NE's room Arjun corners her at the wall, she says she will call and MK will come. He tells her in firm tone fine, let him come I will tell you are the one who has called me here. She  asks what do you want, he says why did you lie to MK that we were discussing wedding plans. MSK knocks on the door.  She aks him to hide, but he kinda blackmails her saying that  you will have to go out with me tonight, she says what would I say at home, he asks her to lie again as before.  She agrees.

She opens the door, MSK questions what has taken her to open the door so long she gives an excuse of music, he takes her head phone out and says do not hear loud music.  He notices decorated room and demands to know who did it?? She  unknowingly tells arjun's name, that put MSK at red alert and he immediately asks why?? She brushes up saying coz we had given such a big wedding contract to him, so it's an appreciation in return.  MSK is not convinced.  NE takes the opportunity and asks permission to go for party tonight. MSK inquires about friend and suggests he will drop her, but NE gets away with it saying he does not know all her friends, she is not kid and he should spend more time with geet ( ladki do not try to be smart,, aise phasegi na) MSK leaes, Arjun comes out and happy.

MSK is back in her room, geet comes in dancing; he asks why is she so happy?? She happily replies babaji made all account even; I won the bet till date you were winning. He pulls her close ( hey bhaggu, isko toh bas bahaana chaahiyeLOL) and says if my losing makes you happy then I am willing to loose always.  She replies you talk about my happiness and then put such a impossible conditions, anyways come and see by your self. She pulls him to go out with him, he stops her and says see what have you done to MSK, do not know what will happen after marriage ( nothing joru ka ghulaam ban ke rahunga) She goes to apologize but seeing smile on his face realizes  he was pulling her leg.

Maneet in terrace, geet is excited, says her babaji has listened and made impossible to possible ( nope MK baabaji made it possibleROFL) he has to say 3 words. MSK in soft voice ( dubbing was bad)  asks what did she think he would not say it?? Geet innocently tells him what has she felt including her conversation with weather man. MSK mesmerizingly keeps looking at her ( I love her innocenceClap)  She appreciates her babaji and says to MK do not waste my time say it quickly, MSK says ILU geet freezes at this and  sukhran allah starts. MSK says to her see I said it, let's go home else will catch coldD'oh ( haiiiii!!!!!!!!!!! Are not they home??? Kisi padosi ke terrace pe thodi hoSilly)  Suddenly geet is back in her senses and says it's snowing and I am not cold ( coz you are high on alcohol)

He says that is becoz you are near me in my arms so how dare cold can come close to you. Geet is smart she does not buy that ( oh yeah MSK yu hi did not fall for herLOL) she says in Punjab I used to shiver all the time and there temperature was above 0, if it's snowing then should not temperature below freezing??? ( geet meri maa, when it snows it does warm upD'oh)  Kudi akkal vaali hai or I should say CV trying to put logic so it does not look OTT.  MSK says nothing. Geet asks him to tell that why the snow on tree like this?? She looks around notices something and turns to MK,  he turns his face other side ( hmmm geet got it that MK made it feels like it's snowing, I guess his idea is when it snows and then saying ILU makes more romanticHeart)

NE calls arjun from her terrace and asks I though you are different but you are stupid.   You have asked me to come out my own terrace. Arjun doing some thing with rope looks like he is ready to hang some one. ( my guess CV creating hype) He says I do not do what whole world do. She threatens him if MSK come up then you are done. Arjun uses reverse psychology says go back then.   Wanted to give you surprise, she asks what he replies if I tell then what is the surprise. Do not worry I have bigger mission than killing you.  ( hmmm he sure is playing, so it's not haath ke badle haath and bahan ke badle bahan thaakurLOL)  He watches her, comes and says I though of giving you another chance, she is happy, asks what?? He blind folds her and asks her to come, takes her on the stairs from pool ( she was on terrace now near pool, I do not know what's going onConfused) He brings her terrace again saying you are blind folded I can kill you, she says think what will MK do after that. He goes so you are so overconfident about MK, she says no it's confidence, she says tell me what is suspense?? If you do not tell me in 5 minutes I am going.  He has shown as if going to push her down ( I do not think he will push her, infact we may get arjun annie HUGShockedDead . YUCKKKKKKKDead)

CV seriously need to change the actor.Angry  Arjun NE story seems so OTTThumbs Down

Precap:  MSK gets his X mas giftHeartBlushing

Geet kisses MK on cheek. He is pleased. Hmm CV giving one romance tablet everyday and one shocker tablet everyday too yesterday we heard Brij is back today it says Darji back??? I wonder either or both are back???

Sorry for typo

arpita

Edited by md410 - 28 December 2010 at 12:46pm

The following 76 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanasnehasanjanaahcirsnehag10dambisgujaratigirlpragyakumaranamikamundondec2anupamgpremaditikaur_4Duttamann80sopatelMaanceypreeti..mitumiasmi123bhavikadhiadent4uwassup28svesummingaahutahadahMaankiMariamQueenRani2Tamy95maaneet201006cs119Hema_Mcynthia32PutijaChalhovbahanebvs7691Neetu2825Jadee777bhakti2Tressasubiamandaddysgirl786sihukamnaMs-Min-Hotazeen_29sparikhash08EvashdlipNatasha08-Khush-little_dragonsamicuteevasumishalini01shivani003blueopalNoorFatimaanna44AngadzgirlArushi.Roarkjyoti06Fallen Angel49erFanshali*Dakoo_Minzy*-Kash-jnawazsweet scorpiors12345pyar-ishk-Mrs.MSK-ibelieveinpinkJennyPennySano88

kyph_fans Senior Member
kyph_fans
kyph_fans

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:11am | IP Logged
hey thx for the update, but can you plz tell me where did heard abt daarjis entry news???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

riatagoremd410

shalini01 IF-Rockerz
shalini01
shalini01

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:28am | IP Logged
thanks alot for the update. maan is so adorable and cute.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123

bahane Goldie
bahane
bahane

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged
thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo muchClapClapClap
Clapthe title is StarLOL
-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
thanks!! nice title LOL

Edited by --Thush-- - 28 December 2010 at 12:06pm
sonia_koolkhan IF-Sizzlerz
sonia_koolkhan
sonia_koolkhan

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
thank u so much.
pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.
md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kyph_fans

hey thx for the update, but can you plz tell me where did heard abt daarjis entry news???

when you watch it pay attention to written strip at the bottom.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maancey

Go to top