Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
now what will happen with my Maaneet😭
sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shittttttttttt how the hell does he know Geet works here with MAaan.?????? I cant sleep tonight guys
Originally posted by: sana_sugarbun

Shittttttttttt how the hell does he know Geet works here with MAaan.?????? I cant sleep tonight guys

me tooooooooooooooooooooooooo
nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Not wanting to jump to conclusion...& though i could love to see Maan & Brij face eachother yet again..but this was much expected ..& welcome after the second HP visit ..i had thought he will be at their tail soon after that...
Why now?
Already there is Arjun hanging around to mess things...
Annie not much a help i see to keep herself safe ...
Dadi - Geet blinded by 'goodness' aura of Arjun...

God! Maan to tackle this all and also deal with Darji & Brij....

Can the wedding happen peacefully plzzzzzzzz
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Not wanting to jump to conclusion...& though i could love to see Maan & Brij face eachother yet again..but this was much expected ..& welcome after the second HP visit ..i had thought he will be at their tail soon after that...
Why now?

agree nandu.................
bechara 1 bhai (maan) kitni ladkiyon k bhaiyon(brij and arjun) se lade wo bhi apni shaadi k time par???????

bahut nainsaafi hai................🤣

but in dis mess d most imp. bhai is missing who created dis mess....................bring in dev..d daag..............
Edited by pooja83 - 13 years ago
nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pooja83

bechara 1 bhai (maan) kitni ladkiyon k bhaiyon(brij and arjun) se lade wo bhi apni shaadi k time par???????

ya as you said its raining brothers .... chalo Dev bhi aajao bas tumhari kami hai  & clear the mess you started & plz let MaanEet marry in peace ...
nandinivarma1 thumbnail
who is the person brij killed...looks like a chef...and in chef's uniform what is he doing in office???one day i was away from the forum and so much of confusing news....
Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nanditasingh

Why now?

Nandu i so agree..what was the need now..Arjun is hellbent on creating chaos...His target MSK but will be bigger and slower coz even today he is testing NE and of course he will target all three deviyaan in MSK's life...
with brij in the pic and yes the murdered chef..it is saying yes something dangerous is around..these days the cv's were very sweet to us..now is the bomb they want to break...bas yaar engagement toh barbaad ho gayi...Shaadi pe bhi talwaar..literally...not done
Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pooja83

yes pooja..
need dev to clear the entire mess..he is the culprit..why should Maaneet suffer and at this juncture of their life..itna saara ..so many gunning for them..especially MSK...too much happening before marriage..if at all marriage is happening...not liking the scenario...but enjoying it too..coz that will be the story...but yes..nail bitting has started 

but in dis mess d most imp. bhai is missing who created dis mess....................bring in dev..d daag..............

of course...need to bring dev asap..he is the culprit..why is he hiding ..he want to become a good guy..but he needs to redeem...yaar yeh talwar always over Maaneet's head...not needed now at allEdited by maaneetian - 13 years ago