SAMEER'S FOOTAGE IS THE WORST - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by arkamu

##

I never knew u like me so much
tabhi to har thread mein aa jate ho post karnay lol😆😆
   yeaj ek  free forum hai  if u r free to make thread then iam free to post😉 and i never knew u hate sameer so  much that u prayed for his death
Originally posted by fire_gun

yeaj ek  free forum hai  if u r free to make thread then iam free to post😉 and i never knew u hate sameer so  much that u prayed for his death

Guys dont hate anyone .....This is just a show meant only for entertainment 😆

Arkamu ...buddy cool down ...lets enjoy this show ....support dolly 👍🏼

Its obvious you dislike Samir Soni. We understand that.

But bad mouthing/ cursing/ and hating him is not going to achieve anything.

Its disgusting to see the same thing repeat in everyone of your POST.

Sameer is one of the most self-centered, egoistic person. It would be real hard to live with someone like him pity Neelam. Never is he shown happy. Today he was so upset that he never got chance to become captain. None of the housemates ever wanted him to be the captain. Even Dolly was made captain but not Sameer. He has this ego issue and subborn nature. Even Shweta was frustrated in today's episode with him. Lets see what happens tomorrow. He is ruining his own chances now.
Ok serious question for veena lovers ..........

What is that you liked about veena other than her seductive acts ? Why do you think show is boring in her absence ? 😕
to the topic started...
do you have any other work ....except taking bad about sameer and opening new topics against him ?
Sameer's footage are better than Veena's.............
Originally posted by kuttabhai

Akramu

LOL ......every 5 min you are starting a new topic 😆

goldie banne ke liye spamming to karna hi padega na😳😆
Originally posted by arkamu

Now honestly all veena fans tell me

Isnt the show boring now. THanks god the footage was not on sameer in last few weeks

coz its such a terrible footage i was changing off the channel again and again

what a rubish person he is.. he is always pissed

and what a LOSER he cant take nomination all people

and omg I just feel like Giving him a tight SLAP when all other people are happy

why does he gives a feeling as if he has some constipation and a super angry face

totally depressing guy just ruins the mood

hope he evicts this week enough of him

I agree with u... Sameer is a rondhu... I had yesterday thought he wud be second oin my list to wwin after shweta, but watching him  yesterday🤢 - he is back to dumps for me... Always cribbing, sulking and stubborn like a teeny weeny kid... So many issues he has🤢 To top it all, I just couldnt stop laughing when I heard him talk about captaincy - he still has desire to be captain🤣
Originally posted by uttam003

to the topic started...
do you have any other work ....except taking bad about sameer and opening new topics against him ?
##

do u have any problem?