I am waiting for new Dutta!!

Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Dear Friends,

Today I was very pleased with Kalavati, for the first time she spoke sense, maybe without her knowledge but her words may bring in some changes in our Dutta...she said love is greater than hatred and nothing is above love...maybe on this day when you turned bhau, you will be born again.....forgive Naku....etc....

For the episode being anniversary episode I expected more out of it but I will wait for new Dutta now....love Tin

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti10august thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
U r ryt tin. I want sum1 to start this topic nd u did it.I think that kala's word vl indeed bring new dutta who vl forgive naku. This myt be the first tym since seema leave dutta that dutta forgot this day nd he got reminded only after kala reminded him. Nd i think that after dutta singing the song, kala's word vl do magic nd dutta vl indeed confess his luv for naku. I just wished that it happens.
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruti10august

U r ryt tin. I want sum1 to start this topic nd u did it.I think that kala's word vl indeed bring new dutta who vl forgive naku. This myt be the first tym since seema leave dutta that dutta forgot this day nd he got reminded only after kala reminded him. Nd i think that after dutta singing the song, kala's word vl do magic nd dutta vl indeed confess his luv for naku. I just wished that it happens.

Even I hav the same feeling...........after the song he might confess his luv fr her.....may b he might also tell her that this is the first time he forgot that 2day was the day Seema ditched him and Dutta bcame Duttabhau ........ This was all bcoz of her in his life..........

plzzzzzzz CVs make it happen.............It would be a wonderful birthday return gift to all LTL fans .............. do think it over.................
Edited by ushankitvc - 13 years ago
Saydie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah this may happen!! he may confess his love to nakku..we can see how torn he is and im sure hes tired of fighting with himself for soooo long..when hes drunk his true love comes out and when hes awake his hatred...how much can a person fight whats in their heart...this would be a great new years gift..nontheless i was expecting to see dutta singing today..i guess we will wait till tomorrow.:)
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i felt that we cared more about the show completing one year rather than the CVs..i mean the aniversary episode was so lacklustre..i agree that noe Singing Dutta makes sense..well i was loving that either way...but it was not that great episode...Duji scene seems to have pleased many..but i found it a little lacking....something waqs missing....i can't name it but something..mmmmmmm...the LTL touch was missing...maybe its just me...i'll wait some more to celebrate.
shruti10august thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ushankitvc

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#ff00ff" size="2">Even I hav the same feeling...........after the song he might confess his luv fr her.....may b he might also tell her that this is the first time he forgot that 2day was the day Seema ditched him and Dutta bcame Duttabhau ........ This was all bcoz of her in his life..........</font>

</em>

<em><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#ff00ff" size="2">plzzzzzzz CVs make it happen.............It would be a wonderful birthday return gift to all LTL fans .............. do think it over.................</font>

@ushankitvm, i totaly agree vid u. I think that this vl happen bcoz of 2 reasons:

1. In the precap, dutta was singing sumthng lyk 'pyar karna jurm hai, humne pyar kiya'. It indicates that dutta is confessing that he luvs naku.

2. He was pouring drink in the bonfire nd was not drinking it itself. It indicates that he wants to show naku that he is not drunk today nd is calling naku in sober state wich vl mean that now, his heart wins nd mind defeated.

Nd apart from these the reason that u already mentions that this is the first tym that dutta forgot the day on wich seema ditched him.