Rakt Sambandh
Rakt Sambandh

28/12/10 WU: Sunita v/s vrinda

kalika_29 Senior Member
kalika_29
kalika_29

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

indy1979mvatsasaggi80ravneetgillnirleppannuSubaru537***Anu***ivanta29kripsyKiran_83sinipillaiKarin3desi-galAnfalsamirah23KhaLidaH-sia-imagine-addictghotalazshinyclassicQuirkyammoos-Nightingale-

Kiran_83 Senior Member
Kiran_83
Kiran_83

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged
looks like everyone is turning against sandhya....wonder how much more they are going to complicate this track and drag it on for.

thanks for the update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ghotalaz

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged
I had already posted my views on this here, but this is what I would add.

I was rather surprised that Mr Gonzales didn't ask the kid what happened: after all, Gunga had put him in a room & tied him up there, so that he couldn't alert anybody to their plans to abduct one of the guests.  And granted DK is a genius, but how did he know about the missing kid?  After Gunga tied the kid up in the room, someone would have had to have seen it and told DK, so that he'd

On Sunita's warning to Sandhya, I'm glad that Sandhya now knows that she has no allies in the family.  The sooner she manages to get all the property out of Prabha, the better.  To do this, she'd do well to plot w/ Sarla how to deprive Prabha of the remainder of her property, something that Sarla would be happy to do.  That's one thing that Sandhya can use in winning over DK.

Also, when Sunita told Sandhya that she'd tell everyone that she's Sandhya, not Vrinda, I hope Shreya managed to hear it.  Another possibility - what Shreya did here wasn just an act to pretend to be drunk, so that she can find out the truth about Vrinda, and other things as well.

Edited by _Vrish_ - 28 December 2010 at 12:27pm
Subaru537 Groupbie
Subaru537
Subaru537

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Sandhya's act of pretending to be Vrinda would have never fooled Sunita. Even after she first came to the Haveli disguised as Vrinda didn't confuse Sunita, she was always suspicious. So Sandhya ended up revealing everything to Sunita, which means even if she didn't and still kept it a secret from Sunita, she would just be making enemies with her. She had Sunita as her ally up till now. She could have told Sarla as well, but ended up fighting her. So either way, she would have been making enemies with everyone. I agree with _Vrish_ she should have never told anyone nor shown week emotions. That way she can focus more on taking down the entire family.

.Vrish.

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
^^^ One major mistake that Sandhya did from day 1 was always leaving her door unlocked - she should have always locked it.  Also, when she told DK about empathizing w/ those he had punished earlier, that was another dead giveaway.  Sandhya turned against Sarla when she heard from Gayatri Devi what Sarla did after GD Priya was murdered.  Had she wanted Sarla as an ally, she'd have offered her the property the moment she knew that was her motivation.  In fact, had Sarla successfully had the entire property in her name, that too would have served Sandhya's purpose, since Sarla would have been only too happy to let Prabha &  Yuvraj go to jail - something Sunita wants as well b4 she sees DK in jail.

I do hope Shreya was just putting on an act, and can advise her about how to go about her plans, not just Gayatri Devi.  Also, to win over Prabha, Vrinda will need to do her some big favors, like she did w/ Yuvraj - like preventing Sarla from staging a coup was not enough.  Just wonder what she can do next?  But whatever it is, don't discuss w/ Sarla or Sunita - just discuss w/ Gayatri & Shreya.

Subaru537

Subaru537 Groupbie
Subaru537
Subaru537

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
^^
Wow I never thought Shreya could put on a act just in order to eavesdrop on any conversations between members of the household. This could be a possibility although judging by the looks of DK, it seems to me that he planned all of this and hit the jackpot.
-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
thanks for the UD!! :)
quite a ok epi!! will watch the video n comment later!!!
shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update,,looks like sandhya is in trouble

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top