Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

tracker ko track karo..Mr Vampire&his stalker Pia. (Page 2)

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

Nice Episode! I also think it is Madhura's accident which made the creatives to turn to tracker. Misha was awesome as usual but I am not liking Kabir's attitude with Abhay in the past 2 episodes. I wonder if Piya had not followed would Abhay have gone behind the hooded man and saved Tracker. Anyways, I was happy to see the Precap too! At least that means Abhay managed to keep his identity safe as of now. However, I think now Piya's suspicions have grown but fortunately no one would believe her. I liked the way Abhay wound Piya's handsaround him before preparing to charge at the wolves.

yeah anamika.....i lkd d epi.....i think kabir hs bn hottest dude of d coll...also dat he belongs to a royal family so attitude toh banta hai.....n he thinks he knws d place better dn abhay.........i wud lk to c abhay hang out wid dis coll grp bt dat looks unlikely...

yeah m excited fr 2mrws epi..to c hw abhay saves his lady love....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnamikaSJain

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutemug

Hey aditz,ur smileys are sooo sweet and funny yaar,
Pia has a gr8 talent of interfering into ppl's businesses LOL as Abhay rightly says,
CID could use her talent,and save bechara Abhay from being stalked and pestered all the timeLOLLOL

LOL

hey cutieee....thanx a lot.......

pia's stalking expert poor abhay hs to suffer....LOLLOLLOL

cutemug

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Pia in the CID teamROFL ROFL ROFL

adits7

-Dana- Senior Member
-Dana-
-Dana-

very cute analysis of the episode:)looool

but i wouldnt call it stalker Pia.....she actually went out to help Tracker not stalk abhay.....abhay just happened to be there;).....today Abhay stalked PiyaLOL...cause he wanted to keep her safeEmbarrassed

but agree Piya would make an awesome detective...she is really concious abt everything....to bad she cant really have a job future though..cause of her future life with Mr VampireLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemug-sim-adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeartEdward

very cute analysis of the episode:)looool

but i wouldnt call it stalker Pia.....she actually went out to help Tracker not stalk abhay.....abhay just happened to be there;).....today Abhay stalked PiyaLOL...cause he wanted to keep her safeEmbarrassed

but agree Piya would make an awesome detective...she is really concious abt everything....to bad she cant really have a job future though..cause of her future life with Mr VampireLOL

thanx dear..SmileSmileSmile

.n no she didnt stalk abhay  2day....so mshe wasnt stalker 2day... in d main post i hv written dat pia is so alert so she hs 2b in CID team...LOLLOLLOL...bt yes she keeps stalking abhay most of d time...

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

ya chillu she hs already solved danish-maya ka kissa....LOLLOL...soon she ll solve Kissa abhay ka.....n followed by some mre....LOL

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adits7

Originally posted by Chill_Out

ya chillu she hs already solved danish-maya ka kissa....LOLLOL...soon she ll solve Kissa abhay ka.....n followed by some mre....LOL

Thats not only Pia then. All EK heroines can give tough competition to the CID teamLOL

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
chillu very true.....dey r all panchayats in demselves.....ROFL

.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index