Originally posted by: -Huma-

he rarely ever goes to these things...

but i wish he would go there 2 cheer up her
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: khushi0318

Arre her performance was really yukk...................... specially dressup

i didnt c the performance..but i did not like her dress...
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aashka was there to cheer MV during her cat wala performance

@Huma .. Me too had the unfortunate moment of watching MV seducing Johhny Bravo and he smitten by her charm as though she is a real seductress.. After that I lost my appetite totally.. LOL.. Thank God JB was rejected for the role of Dutta or else I would have missed on such a good story of LTL
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Yes MV's dress was making her look fat and her choreography was a total disaster.. She has a very innocent face the cat dance does not suits her.
mishimano thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tina-Saigal2002

@Huma .. Me too had the unfortunate moment of watching MV seducing Johhny Bravo and he smitten by her charm as though she is a real seductress.. After that I lost my appetite totally.. LOL.. Thank God JB was rejected for the role of Dutta or else I would have missed on such a good story of LTL

comparing  2 MR , JB stood no where.........with sorry to  MV and JB's fan ..........if anyπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
--khushi-- thumbnail

@Khushi.. Kishore Kumar used to sing songs to suit the persona of Heros of yester years.. Each actor had his style and KK kept that in his mind while singing the song b'cos of which the song suited so well to the singer it looked as though the singer himself is singing.. Thus was the genius singing of KK.. the song of Dutta must have sung by Kishore by keeping Dev Anand or Rajesh Khanna in mind.. I'm not sure of the song as I have heard only the antara not the mukhda.. and tomorrow if I hear the song I will be able to tell you the actor it was picturized upon.. The thing is the singing style of that song does not goes well with the character of Dutta... So it ends up looking weird.. Where as the song of Baaji was concerned it was sung by Mannaday and his songs suited everyone as he did not experiment like KK.. That's the difference.. No matter how good your expressions are some songs are just not made for you.. Now for example I'm very loud and if you give me Lata's song then it would be a total disaster.. Instead Anushka or Hard Kaur would suit my person.. See that's the thing

what u r saying is right at ur end...................... coz u heared that song be4.................
But for me i nevr heared this song........................ But i agree with u KK had his style..............
and may be u can judge better coz u heared the orignal one....................
--khushi-- thumbnail

I watched her performance but dunno saw Aashka................. may be i was keep changing channles so i missed her
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

didnt JB look embarrassed to u after she did that?..
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
so who here is looking forward to c dutta sing?..πŸ˜†
TIA.Tia thumbnail
I think they should have chosen some contemporary song for Dutta if they had to make him sing.. It would have suited him .. I really enjoyed the song "Yarra Silli Silli" on MV aka Nakku.. B'cos she was not singing it and plus it suited the situation so well.. and I also liked the way they picturized the song "Jaane kya baat hai" on Sups while she was lisping it.. It totally suited her.. B'cos her character and voice was soft so Lata's song suited her when she was singing it..