India-Forums

Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein
Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

love abhishek tiwari

d9love Newbie
d9love
d9love

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged
i love the way the story is building up. its a fresh concept and looks like there would be loads of twists ahead. everybody is performing very well. and definitely a breather from the usual stuff. i quite like the pace of the story and the fact that its not rushed up into something dramatic. every character is good and great act put together. abhishek definitely is he best among the lot. look forward to se him each day. good looking actor. and love his role as wel.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sharky8---ayesha---Prinsesse.Suvi

aisha26 Newbie
aisha26
aisha26

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:00am | IP Logged

love the serial.....abhishek tiwari is super hot actor..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

---ayesha---

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

---ayesha---Prinsesse.Suvi

loveyouabhishek Newbie
loveyouabhishek
loveyouabhishek

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
i think abhi is doing a grt job..n he is geting btr wid every passing day...his character is so diff from d usual stuff...
hats off to him..

---ayesha---

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:13am | IP Logged
arre itne saare topics about abhishek!LOL But its good to see more people being interested in the show!
It is different, interesting and promising with interesting characters....although I do find Chander the best, as he is/will fight for the rights of others whereas Abhishek will probably give in to the compulsion of corruption

---ayesha---

---ayesha--- Goldie
---ayesha---
---ayesha---

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

Wow I didnot know there were so many fans of Abhishek.I am really happy now...........LOLI am completely in love with this character.He is not a positive character but he is not negative either.He loves his family and it seems like he loves Nandani a lot too.But at the same time he is very irresponsible and is a spoilt brat.He uses his power and influence to his benifit.It will be very intersting to see how his character shapes up.But I hope the writers of the story keep the original story line and show us what they have intended rather than giving up to viewers desires.I would love to see how they show the original story line.I found it really interesting.And it will be great to see Abhi in full on negative character.I bet he will look 10 times hotter in that avatar....LOL

Sharky8Prinsesse.Suvi

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Ya, Abhishek is doing a good job. It is good to see people now praise even those who are not the heroes.I guess it is very difficult to enact a negative character at the same time being criticized.

---ayesha---Prinsesse.Suvi

krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
He is a would-be rapist.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index