Precap - Touch me not !! (Page 6)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

Tanthya... Beta from where do you get such lallantap titles...????  LOL 

TOUCH ME NOT..... ROFL

just tapak thi hai, Bacha ...Zyada Dhhodh aur Badam khaane ka asar hai beta..!!LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babithajPristineSoul

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by tanthya

Hello Tanths,
Thanks for the update and precap.

I think this whole scenario is very unrealistic and ridiculous. The cvs have lost their sense of reality. Or should I say that they have never shown reality in the true sense. A person like Shakti who has no ounce of decency and respect for women controlling himself from YKW. A man who has always lusted for her from the first time he set eyes on her does not take the advantage when she is right under his nose,is not believable. This is definitely not good writing.

And above all where are the consequences of all these acts? The cvs are yet reluctant to show any punishment . YKW in a fit of anger drasticly takes a step without considering the feelings of her family and above all Kesar's. She just gets off in the dark night like a coward.

Why was this disgusting and distasteful track shown ? When will Kesar speak? Loopholes !!!

Anu

Hi Anu,

You are welcome ,

I know ..Shakthi's voluntary abstinence ..we have to take with a pinch of salt... and ho-hum our self into thinking the fear of Ss wrath stops  him  from   a romping session with Aarushi ...

What do you mean by consequence's..elaborate on that ..Please..

Kesar will speak when we least expect her too ..

I meant consequences of decisions made by YNW ? I do not want Shakti forcing on her, but atleast she should have the decency to apologize to Kesar before leaving. Running away is not the solution. 

Anu

What sort of consequences, Anu...the most obvious and natural consequence would be Shakthi forcing himself...

As for Kesar..wasn't Kesar ready to accept a new one ...I do not mean Aarushi ..but that faceless girl from the photo ...lets just look at it  with detachment...if Aarushi had not come into the picture ..what would have happened ??

Shakthi would have been married by now and enjoying marital bliss..a bliss for which he was longing..SS and Amma's dream would have been fulfilled or at least in the process of being fulfilled..kesar would still be treated just the way she is treated now...

The main victim's here are the Thakur males and Amma..Kesar was going to be the doormat anyhow..her status  would not have any change....

To me ..Aarushi owes an apology to Thakur's and her parent's...

I agree you are right. But I think why she would go out in the night because she has no other option.Knowing the Thakur's and how they locked Prats up while Krishna was gone Prats would not let Aa go through the ordeal. What do you think? You have to say theThakur trio are evil and they would not just let her walk out.

Anu 

I need an explanation ....Why will Aarushi do the Midnight run ??? ..what is the need for her to do so ??..

If it is bec ..she does not want the Thakur's to Know..Then That will be very stupid thinking ..Have the CV's forgotten there is another Thakur already in residence at Sax's ....even if she is on her maika visit..How long will stay in her maika ...

wont she rat out the moment she comes to her sasural and spots Badki Bahu lounging there ??

Go to top