Precap - Touch me not !! (Page 4)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by a_uma

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by adilmomin786

Damn Shakti, you can't really get any with this Sax daughters. lol.

he has eyes on only one daughter , if he even as much as looked at Pratigya for 1 second long..Krishna will kill him..
No need for Krishna to do anything at all.....LOL  Shakti is much scared of Prats and he also hates her to the core....LOL

oh Yes..! he hates her but he is not scared of her.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Minnie.

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anusarkar

Hello Tanths,
Thanks for the update and precap.

I think this whole scenario is very unrealistic and ridiculous. The cvs have lost their sense of reality. Or should I say that they have never shown reality in the true sense. A person like Shakti who has no ounce of decency and respect for women controlling himself from YKW. A man who has always lusted for her from the first time he set eyes on her does not take the advantage when she is right under his nose,is not believable. This is definitely not good writing.

And above all where are the consequences of all these acts? The cvs are yet reluctant to show any punishment . YKW in a fit of anger drasticly takes a step without considering the feelings of her family and above all Kesar's. She just gets off in the dark night like a coward.

Why was this disgusting and distasteful track shown ? When will Kesar speak? Loopholes !!!

Anu

Hi Anu,

You are welcome ,

I know ..Shakthi's voluntary abstinence ..we have to take with a pinch of salt... and ho-hum our self into thinking the fear of Ss wrath stops  him  from   a romping session with Aarushi ...

What do you mean by consequence's..elaborate on that ..Please..

Kesar will speak when we least expect her too ..

I meant consequences of decisions made by YNW ? I do not want Shakti forcing on her, but atleast she should have the decency to apologize to Kesar before leaving. Running away is not the solution. 

Anu

Minnie.

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

Hello Tanths,

I think this whole scenario is very unrealistic and ridiculous. The cvs have lost their sense of reality. Or should I say that they have never shown reality in the true sense. A person like Shakti who has no ounce of decency and respect for women controlling himself from YKW. A man who has always lusted for her from the first time he set eyes on her does not take the advantage when she is right under his nose,is not believable. This is definitely not good writing.

And above all where are the consequences of all these acts? The cvs are yet reluctant to show any punishment . YKW in a fit of anger drasticly takes a step without considering the feelings of her family and above all Kesar's. She just gets off in the dark night like a coward.

Why was this disgusting and distasteful track shown ? When will Kesar speak? Loopholes !!!

Anu

Hi Anu,

You are welcome ,

I know ..Shakthi's voluntary abstinence ..we have to take with a pinch of salt... and ho-hum our self into thinking the fear of Ss wrath stops  him  from   a romping session with Aarushi ...

I meant consequences of decisions made by YNW ? I do not want Shakti forcing on her, but atleast she should have the decency to apologize to Kesar before leaving. Running away is not the solution. 

Anu

What sort of consequences, Anu...the most obvious and natural consequence would be Shakthi forcing himself...

As for Kesar..wasn't Kesar ready to accept a new one ...I do not mean Aarushi ..but that faceless girl from the photo ...lets just look at it  with detachment...if Aarushi had not come into the picture ..what would have happened ??

Shakthi would have been married by now and enjoying marital bliss..a bliss for which he was longing..SS and Amma's dream would have been fulfilled or at least in the process of being fulfilled..kesar would still be treated just the way she is treated now...

The main victim's here are the Thakur males and Amma..Kesar was going to be the doormat anyhow..her status  would not have any change....

To me ..Aarushi owes an apology to Thakur's and her parent's...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AerynMinnie.....Poojie....

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

Hello Tanths,

Anu

Hi Anu,

You are welcome ,

Anu

What sort of consequences, Anu...the most obvious and natural consequence would be Shakthi forcing himself...

As for Kesar..wasn't Kesar ready to accept a new one ...I do not mean Aarushi ..but that faceless girl from the photo ...lets just look at it  with detachment...if Aarushi had not come into the picture ..what would have happened ??

Shakthi would have been married by now and enjoying marital bliss..a bliss for which he was longing..SS and Amma's dream would have been fulfilled or at least in the process of being fulfilled..kesar would still be treated just the way she is treated now...

The main victim's here are the Thakur males and Amma..Kesar was going to be the doormat anyhow..her status  would not have any change....

To me ..Aarushi owes an apology to Thakur's and her parent's...

I agree you are right. But I think why she would go out in the night because she has no other option.Knowing the Thakur's and how they locked Prats up while Krishna was gone Prats would not let Aa go through the ordeal. What do you think? You have to say theThakur trio are evil and they would not just let her walk out.

Anu 

Minnie.

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Hello Tanths,

Anu
  Anu u r very correct. the Cv's have shown all the unrealistic things. i don;t know why they have to arushi and shakti marriage. there were so many tracks and i dont know who was behind this. some influence behind the scene i still believe that. now she is running. This YKW has to suffer the punishment for her doings. what she did was wrong to the core. She don;t have the right even to ask sorry to kesar and pratigya. what all she did to pratigya deliberaltely. within one second her sister became her own enemy. come on yaar. she had so much faith in that sister and she believed a man who came in to her life for 1 month. ya when will this kesar speak she is a dumb or something. now this is the limit. the cv's what r they thinking. come on show some realistic things. they created the whole mess now clear the mess for the year 2011.

Minnie.

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks76

Hello Tanths,

Anu
  Anu u r very correct. the Cv's have shown all the unrealistic things. i don;t know why they have to arushi and shakti marriage. there were so many tracks and i dont know who was behind this. some influence behind the scene i still believe that. now she is running. This YKW has to suffer the punishment for her doings. what she did was wrong to the core. She don;t have the right even to ask sorry to kesar and pratigya. what all she did to pratigya deliberaltely. within one second her sister became her own enemy. come on yaar. she had so much faith in that sister and she believed a man who came in to her life for 1 month. ya when will this kesar speak she is a dumb or something. now this is the limit. the cv's what r they thinking. come on show some realistic things. they created the whole mess now clear the mess for the year 2011.
I don't want to hear the word sorry from her mouth, this girl have to pay the price for her action. Is she suffering from split personality, a sister that she knew all her life, suddenly she turn against her for a complete stranger. when she has proofs that her sister is right, a simply apology and everything is good.
The Thakurs, are Kesar family, she will not turn against them, she is mute to their wrong doing, a glutton for punishment. women like Kesar, you can give them all the tools to start a new life, they will refuse, her attachment to her abuser which she called love.

Minnie.

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:29pm | IP Logged

Hello Tanths,

Anu
Hello Laks,
I hope the cvs rectify the script for the sake of MKAP's future in 2011. Right now everything is very confusing other than the fact that krish has agreed to work. That is the only good sign.

Anu

Minnie.

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mia03

Hello Tanths,

Anu
I don't want to hear the word sorry from her mouth, this girl have to pay the price for her action. Is she suffering from split personality, a sister that she knew all her life, suddenly she turn against her for a complete stranger. when she has proofs that her sister is right, a simply apology and everything is good.
The Thakurs, are Kesar family, she will not turn against them, she is mute to their wrong doing, a glutton for punishment. women like Kesar, you can give them all the tools to start a new life, they will refuse, her attachment to her abuser which she called love.
Underlined.

Hello Mia,

kesar has become immuned to the torture of the Thakur's. Many women in her situation sufferes from the battered woman syndrome. It is a syndrome where a women loses the ability to distinguish between torture and normal behavior and she completely loses all kind of trust and courage. She believes that the behavior she receives is normal because that is what she is used to. But Kesar has shown signs of speaking up on some occasions. She did confide into GD about the plot to kill Prats. I think in the near future she will stand up for herself.Atleast I hope so.

Anu

Minnie.

Go to top