Pratigya
Pratigya

Precap - Touch me not !! (Page 2)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Let me guess, he is drunk on her attractiveness and therefore he will faint.  Again, miracle Arushi is saved and we marvel at her being all brave and her virginity intact...

Again the episodes seems to have gone awash....Arushi again back to take centre stage.  Why cant her track end like one day she hates her sister, next day she finds out about Aman and the following day she is out of there..

Saves us time and leaves open more time to develop better tracks.

But  Star..I am actually liking a fearful and terrified  Aarushi..Madame was all gung-ho when she dragged him to mandap, plays the Bahu card with finesse ..and  when the time comes for action..she strts cringing...I love to see her cringe ...But I would prefer the CV's to show the impact of  being married to a immoral man ...I would love  the CV's if they show the trauma such a decision entails on the girl and her family..I would defintely would like the CV's to show Aarushi Paying the price for her  malicious decision..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pheonix1AerynMinnie.---Yemi---a_umaCrAzYRED-Sheena-....Poojie....

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialmaniac

Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

How does his face exactly change?? ShockedConfusedLOL ...probably...KN will stop himself this time ConfusedShocked
Ouch
Thanks Tanths for the description  Big smile
No sajjan singh must hv walked in for giving a jootha thrashing to KN....tats why his face changedLOLLOLLOLLOL
i would really hate ss, to interrupt the newly wed.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

serialmaniacMinnie.---Yemi---

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Let me guess, he is drunk on her attractiveness and therefore he will faint.  Again, miracle Arushi is saved and we marvel at her being all brave and her virginity intact...

Again the episodes seems to have gone awash....Arushi again back to take centre stage.  Why cant her track end like one day she hates her sister, next day she finds out about Aman and the following day she is out of there..

But  Star..I am actually liking a fearful and terrified  Aarushi..Madame was all gung-ho when she dragged him to mandap, plays the Bahu card with finesse ..and  when the time comes for action..she strts cringing...I love to see her cringe ...But I would prefer the CV's to show the impact of  being married to a immoral man ...I would love  the CV's if they show the trauma such a decision entails on the girl and her family..I would defintely would like the CV's to show Aarushi Paying the price for her  malicious decision..

I would to Tanths, but we all know that she is not going to be harmed whilst she is married to Shakti so there is no point to show all this and waste our time. 

Showing her scared yet saved in the nick of time shows no reality.  It shows weakness on the part of the CVs.  They went ahead with this bigamy track and I thought for once they will show the real consequences of being married to a guy like Shakti and why dont they show that losing your virginity is not a stigma.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AerynMinnie.

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shefali.K

I so hoped Arushi fall in her own trap this time. Damn you Sajjan Singh! LOL

Thanks Tanths!
Damn himAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Shefali.KMinnie.

Aeryn Goldie
Aeryn
Aeryn

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanthya for the description.

I'm not holding my breath...I know nothing will happen....this is so disappointing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Minnie.

serialmaniac IF-Dazzler
serialmaniac
serialmaniac

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mia03

Originally posted by serialmaniac

Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

How does his face exactly change?? ShockedConfusedLOL ...probably...KN will stop himself this time ConfusedShocked
Ouch
Thanks Tanths for the description  Big smile
No sajjan singh must hv walked in for giving a jootha thrashing to KN....tats why his face changedLOLLOLLOLLOL
i would really hate ss, to interrupt the newly wed.
seriously aarushi deserves it.............if she had to guts to marry him she shud be able to shoulder the other consequences also........Smile
Hope its not disturbance but just some random guy popped in (maybe to sell condoms)LOL

CrAzYREDtanthya

Aeryn Goldie
Aeryn
Aeryn

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Tanths I would love such a scenario where Aarushia learns the full consequences of being married to a man like KN....

.....but as Star said, it's painfully obvious CVs are not going to show that so better to end this nonsense as soon as possible...there's no point in showing her escaping again and again....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hilmicShefali.KMinnie.-Sheena-tanthya

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged
the look on Katra Naresh face looks like ...he is turn off by YKW face, or he is dyssynergic defecation. or someone shoot him from the back.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Minnie.

Go to top