Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

India-Forums

Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam
Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

AbHer/YaRav Heaven #38 - Yeh Pyar Kabhi Na Hoga Kam (Page 78)

Neeba IF-Dazzler
Neeba
Neeba

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Update of 10th Feb, written by meeeeeee....LOL

Leher is worried that the fruits and sweets have'nt arrived yet but Abeer is as cool as a cucumber...Then she decides to buy them on her own and then everything arrives...'fresh'...Big smile And when she looks at Abeer who's on the terrace, he pats himself....

Dadi, once she sees all the items at the function, starts saying that they are all of bad quality and Abeer arrives at that moment and tells her that he bought everything from the places that she likes and buys from. That shuts her and Shuklain up..And Leher is filled with awe for AbeerEmbarrassed

Later, as Majumdar takes out a gold coin for the next ritual, Dadi again humiliates him saying that the gold coin is very light , lighter than Banke's gold chain..Angry She warns Majumdars to do at least the tilak well....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocksregularinfo--Ratna--

Neeba IF-Dazzler
Neeba
Neeba

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Update of 11th Feb, written by wida....

The rasme are going one..
Pandit says that now they will start the tilak rasm (sorry dont know) call the groom. Madhav goes and sit and Abheer sits next to him.
Majumdar goes to sit opposit Madhav but Pandit stops him and tells dadi to tell him why..dadi says if the marriage was in same catse we didnt had to tell all this. Dadi says that the brother needs to do the tilak rasm and not father. Majumdar says that Rashmi don't have a brother. Daadi says there should be someone chacera machera sautela they says yes but in Calcutta no one came with us. Dadi says so Tilak can't take place and if tilak cant place nothing can take place marriage too!! Madhav says than do some other rasm, dady says that it is not possible! cause how can you become dulha if tilak didnt take place. Dadi tells them to go home pandit says than i will go as well, but thannnnnnnnnn Abheer stops the pandit and tells him to sit down because Rasmis brother is here now shuklain says where is he? Abheer says infront of you I am Rashmi babis brother that he decided that he will do all the rewaaj beig Rashmi babis brother. He already accepted her as his bhabi than theri realationship is like a little brother. The bride side gets so happyBig smile Abheer goes and sit and does the rasm and while doing it Leher watch him with a smileEmbarrassedand TN with a bit angry look..LOL After doing the rasm pandit tells that he now need to give the shagun to everyone and Abheer gives everyone shagun. Also TN his MOM, DADI AND SHUKLAINLOL
after giving it to dadi, dadi says that their servants wear these kind of saree. Shuklains says it looks like im cutting my nose with my own hands look what they gave to mrs shukla.

Pandit says all the rasme are done but than Daadi says noo who told you that tilak is not done wihtout warg man ke sankaar ke bina (sorry dont know what this _ Majumdar says manya?? you ddint worte anything like that. Dad says i explained you everything that there will be 10 manya people ..  She says that he needs to give every manya people a garam suit and atleast 1001 rupess nekh. Majumdar says how can i get so many suits at this time? Dadi says if you cant give garamsuit than you need to give nekh!, Give every manya 5001 rupees bhator nekh....

Neeba IF-Dazzler
Neeba
Neeba

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Update of 12th Feb, written by me again....

Dadi tells Majumdars to increase the 'manya' as they spoiled the other ceremonies. But the Majumdars do not have so much money and then BB pitches in to help them. Kul is not happy with this.

After the ceremonies are done. Abeer and Leher are talking about the pathetic way everything took place. Then Abeer gets an idea to bring the families closer. He becomes a photographer and starts calling everyone over for group photographs. Leher is charmed by this and stands to a side watching. He finally captures her picture too and is very happy to have taken it...LOL

As the Mathurs and Majumdars are leaving to their house, Abeer waves his hand to Leher to say Bye from his terrace. She does not acknowledge it and he feels very bad. And when no one's watching, she waves back and Abeer's day is made..Embarrassed

At the Mathur house, as everyone's discussing the days events, Rama and Kul are angry at the way the things turn out but Mridula and BB are all praise for Abeer and Leher feels very proud for him...EmbarrassedWink

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Meera, my raunak damaad.........welcome back.........Fatima will be so happy!!  Wink

Am glad to see the JP madness here............the whole Yummy family online............well, almost!!!  Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocksregularinfoNeebafj08--Ratna--

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
all the JP madness is back... hmm... mujhe patta he nahin challa

and i thought i would get some thing special for V day.... na gobi na gobi ka phool Cry

AshVikrocksNeeba--Ratna--

Eksie IF-Stunnerz
Eksie
Eksie

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Hellooooo my lovely AbHerians!!! Hug Hug

@ Maamuuuu Munchkinnnnn - Welcome back!! Hug Missed ya .. and your jhingalalaness LOL And I can see ... you got your Fatima darling a lot of presents ... from the sabzi mandi!! LOL Coooool and eco-friendly dresses!! Go Green! Yo!! ROFL And the Carrot Man .... awessssome!!! Clap ROFL

@ Ratna - Loooved the Cupcake & Stud Muffin pic!! LOL Awww ... sooo sweet that it reminded you of me!! Hug

@ Neelu - Thanks for the episode updates! Hug

Edited by Eksie - 15 February 2011 at 11:35am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocksNeebaThinker_Belle--Ratna--

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

*Steady drum beats*

Tanu - Can you handle this...
Neel - Can you handle this
Mamo - Can you handle this...

I dont think they can handle this...Tongue

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
this is the cover of the audio cd for ek noor confirming that yami is indeed in the movie

Go to top