AbHer/YaRav Heaven #38 - Yeh Pyar Kabhi Na Hoga Kam - Page 25

Posted: 13 years ago
@tanu - new meanings for abher ... i was catching up on that
Wow...I missed all the new words in the dictionary...

Sorry guys...RL kept me very busy the last few days...Will post the 7th, 8th and 10th updates shortly...

There's an article today in Bangalore TOI that they want to increase the sample number to record the TRPs from 7000 to 15,000 and slowly to 30,000 in the next 2-3 years...And will also include J&K as well as the North East....I'm glad that something in being done for the TRPs...I really want them to consider the YT hits also as that registers all the out of India count too..

Well...now just hoping for YaRav to come in another show together ....
Guys...there was no update done on 7th Jan'10..It was the episode where when Sudha tells Abeer that Madhav is marrying a Bengali girl..he gets very excited and this scares Sudha...and she ultimately shows some photographs of suitable girls to him..

Meanwhile in both households, the preparation for Madhav-Rashmi wedding is beginning...Cute epi...Loved everyone as usual..
Here's 8th Jan update, written by Ankita...

serial starts with abeer in TN's room....TN asks who is this B B mathur??????abeer acts like he does not know anything....TN wears spectacles and asks u came na??and u took papers rite?abeer keeps quiet.......then TN says...."u didn't give reply...."abeer says ..."yeah bauji when i was here, pathakji was not here...when he came i gave him d paper....."TN said.."these papers are for attestation rite..???abeer says "yes"...then TN says ..."u r becuming lawyer..........dont u know tht widout orginals doing attestation is illegal.....???TN bajpai koi illegal kaam nahin karta...in dis city our family has some reputation...."he shouts......he then addds...."r u understanding anything????yeh B B mathur jo koi v hain.......agar aye to kehna k originals leke aaye hum attestation kar denge......." abeeer shakes his head...then her sister chutki cums and says..."bauji bhaiya chalo.....amma khane ke liye bula rahi hain..."abeer and chutki leaves and TN starts watching tht maraige ceremony invitation card.....

in mathur house....
leher's mom and chachi is serving dinner........leher's father comes and asks "aaj khane mein kya bana hain???shahi paneer,kima.....waah kya khushbu.......aare isse to vukh aur v bad gayi...."then he calls every1ankur,kur,guddan,bittan to the dining table....all cum and sits....guddan start taking dal and then ankur(ghochu) asks.."guddan didi,kima chhodke dal"...leher's father says....humari guddan tumhari taiji ki tarah pure vegetarian hain....are isse to brahman ghar mein paida hona chahiye tha...kaha hum kayasthon k beech mein aa kar fas gayi..." leher says...."kya papa....ab kisiko maar k khana humein to belkul aachha nahin lagta..." their father then asks..."u two went to cllg rite?"leher says ..."yes.....we have submitted forms..."her father adds "and attestation??" leher says..."woh v kal tak ho jayenge..."chachaji asked....."woh lawyer ka kya hua?/have u got or not????"leher said..."ji chachaji papa ne kaha tha bajpai ji k waha deke aane k liye......wagal mein hi toh hain...."chacha tells guddan's father......"bhaisahab u know humre jhagra hain..."he says...yes i know.......aur kabhi toh yeh jhagra khatam hona chahiye na??chalo suruat hum hi karte hain...akher hum v to dekhe........yeh TN bajpai hain kya cheeze......" chacha and chachi looks at each other.........lehr's mom changes d topic asking "woh ladkiwale kab aa rahe hain...???"leher's father says..."within 4-5 days....."he adds "guddan bittan... its your responsibility to watch out so tht they dont have any problems in dis house...." guddan says..."dont worry papa koi problem nahin hogi hum sab samhal lenge..."his father smiles...
in bajpai house dinner table...
TN,chhutki and baeer are sitting in dining table....abeer's mom sudha is serving food to her mother-in-law...dadiji starts saying "yeh log sab kuchh lutane k liye taiyar ho gaye shaadi biha mein...pehle to yeh(sudha)luta ti thi for deepa(pathakji's daughter) kya woh kam tha...k ab TN v suru kar diya...she asks his son TN wht is d necessity to give so many things in dis marraige?????TN says "ab hum sab kuchh to le nahin ja sakte na amma....sab yehi chhut jayega..."and sudha adds "Aur ho sakta hain k koi ladki dikh jaaye..."dadi asks..."kaise dikhegi???woh kaunsa apne jaat-biradri mein shaadi kar rahe hain???" sudha says..."shukla ji k rishteydaar v toh ayenge naa????suna hain unki behen ki ek beti hain ....badi hi sushil hain...."abeer feels irriated and says "amma fir se suru hogaye...maine kaha na mujhe abhi shaadi nahin karni hain..."TN says "abeer to keep quiet and says itni jaldi v kya hain...let abeer complete his study and start practising and then we will think abt his marraige..."sudha asks..."aaj tak kabhi baitha hain aapke saath jo aaj baithega??????TN says "bola to hain baithega...aaj to kisi client se v mila....BRIJ BHUSHAN MATHUR...naam suna suna lag raha hain..."he asks sudha " dou know her ???" sudha says..."aapke clients ko hum kaise janenge??????" bankey says  ..."mathur sahab?chhotebabu honge...kulbhushan mathur..." TN says ..."its brijbhushan mathur...." bankey says " mite be his bade bhai....kal hi aaye hain..."
in d next mrng....
the wedding preparation is going on inside d mathur house.......leher's mom asks leher and bittan to make their room prepared.......leher says it will b ready within noon...being iritated ankur cums down and asks "papa how can i study in this shor-sharaba???" his father says..."go to the roof and study but b4 dat take ur breakfast..."ankur says ."yeah i m feeling hungry tooooo....."
BB mathur,kulbhushan mathur and leher's mom had a small conversation....kul asks have u got papers attested?brijbhushan says we will take papers from T N bajpai when we will be going to office.......and then leher starts singing in her room...and all of them hears it stting on d dining table in downstairs......brijbhushan says..."guddan ga rahi hain na??tell her not to stop her rewaz....we will call a gud music teacher who can teach music cuming into house..."

in bajpai house
all are in dining table..TN,chhutki,daadi and apna abeer.....they hear leher's song./........and daadi says lo yeh sab v suru ho gaya iss moholle mein...hey bhagwan kaise log hain ...ladkiyan itni zor zor se gaati hain and none stops her...is it  d sign of girl from good backgrnd??abeer going to say sumthing...but TN smiles and says..."the girl sings well..."abeer becums pleased internally...TN leaves.then abeer asks bankey to cum up with hot puri...when he cums with tht abeer says i gonna take it with mine as i will start sitting with Tn...sudha gets shocked..."he says cant u cal bauji?/yeh kya TN TN laga k rakkhe ho????" sudha is shocked to know tht her son will work with his father....dadiji says..."u always wanted dis thing.......isn't it???"
abeer cums in TN chamber ans starts luking for tht attestation paper....pathakji rqsts not to touch all these things.......TN vll becum angry...abeer then takes out d attestation paper and goes inf ront of leher house .....tries to ring d bell then decides not to go inside......waits when lehr cum in balcony...leher cums ..he then tries to tel but she did not pay attention then bittan cums and abeer tells her to cum to d dwnstairs .....when bittan cums .....he gives d paper....and says attestation cant be done.......he is Tn ...he will nvr do attestation without originals.....u dont know him.....bittan says whttt???abhi abhi mere papa gaye hain aapke office mein..."abeer is shocked to see tht brijbhushan mathur is going in his house...

[precap:-TN and BB having conversation....Being angry BB says " mujhe garv hain aapne betiyon par..."]
And here's 11th Jan update, written again by Ankita..

the serial starts with B B mathur entering TN's chamber......abeer is shocked to see dis..he runs to stop leher's father but fails.....B B mathur enters  TN's room and says dat ...."namaskar...main brijbhushan mathur...appka naya padosi..."abeer is watching d whole incidence from outside....B B mathur adds ....."i was in mughalsarai before.......lucknow is my own place......my brother also lives here......so i thought to get transfer here......." TN was feeling irritated and he showed lack of her interence in his words....he starts working sumthing with paper......B B mathur feels tht he is not at all interested in his words......B B mathur says....."yesterday i sent my daughters for sum attestation............my daughters told tht she has given papers to ur son...."TN looks at his son angrily...then TN said......"attestation can't be done as there is no originals.."then B B mathur says but yesterday ur son said tht it will be done...!!!!!!!TN says "he mite say tht but dont u know tht this is illegal.....u shud understand as u r aged......we nvr do any illegal work...we r very much well oriented about our principals....not like other govt. officers.......u didn't teach ur daughter well???he also adds ...."its not ur fault.....woh log jo dekhenge wohi to sikhenge naaa????????ek kam kijiye........aap apne bachhe ko aachhe sanskar dijiye........."B B mathur feels insulted......he says...."maaf kijiyega bajpai sahab....usulon k pakke hum v hain....aur jaha tak sawal hain sanskaron ka...to mujhe garv hain apne betiyon k sanskaron par....aur raha sawal corruption kaaa............to corruption is also there in d field of law also....TN gets shocked....B B adds........"i agreee tht there are lots of people in our govt. field who r corrupted but it does not mean tht all r corrupted....." he leaves saying all these things...TN becums angry and feels like tht k he is insulted.......he then goes to court being angry and said to lalla(abeer) tht be there in home when i will cum back home.......

moving onto the mathur house
bittan informs leher tht abeer is not able to do attestation.....papa abhi abhi gaye hain...pata nahin waha pe kya ho raha hoga......lher is tensed...at tht time....B B mathur cums back to his house and his health was not gud...his BP went high.....seeeing dis,leher's mom and chachi gets shocked and asks wht hapenned but leher's papa did not disclose anything...he says nthng hapenned...TN humare neighbour hain....when i went he offered me TEA but whereas TN nvr asked him to sit...he did not disclose dis thing...B B  mathur adds..."dulhan aaj hum naye bag lekar office jayenge........"leher's mom aksed...why????then after dis convo,when leher's chachi and mom leaves....leher's papa asks his 2 daughters whether they cleared it or not tht they have originals..."leher says tht she cleared it but abeer said tht it will be done ....leher start crying as she thinks tht their father gets insulted bcoz of her.........

next scene
abeer is sitting on his bike and telling his frnds tht whtever hapenned is not rite...frnds agrees to him and says why u didn't tell TN everything properly?abeer says ...."kya karein?TN k samne aate hi meri bolti bandh ho jaati hain..."at tht time TN's car enters and TN enters d house...seeing dis abeer becums conscious...pathaji just entering house...abeer stops him and asks wht hapenned......pathakji says TN is very angry....
abeer says his frnds to keep d bike and he enters his house....TN is sitting on a takiya....bankey cums with a bucket...he starts pouring water in it ....mistakenly he falls water outside of d bucket and then TN becums angry and says u dont know how to work properly........from kitchen dadi and sudha(TN's wife) suspects tht TN's mood is off...........chhutki cums to her mom and wants to say sumthing but her mom stops saying tht TN's mood is not gud.......chhutki and abeer watches TN maintaining a distance.....sudha cums and asks for food...TN says k usse bhukh nahin hain....sudha asks ."wht hapenned????'" TN says..."tht he has lost case.......in d mrng B B mathur came and said sumthing wrong...thats why dis thing hapenned..."dadi says "woh log to aise hi hain...bohot hi bartameez...."TN shouts at abeer........."suno lalla hum ek baat keh dete hain.......aj se tum unlogon se koi rishta nahin rakhoge....koi zaroorat nahin hain un logon se dosti barhane ki...."abeer says ....."woh do ladki aayi thi..."he couldn't complete....TN says ..."ladka ho ya ladki...kisise v rishtey rakhne ki koi zaroorat nahin hain...."the soap ends here

[precap:-abeer asks for forgiveness to leher......but leher says k kuchh galtiyan kabhi maaf nahin kiya ja sakta.........my father is insulted bcoz of u....abeer said i will not go from dis place if u dont give me forgiveness........leher says then wait forever....]
Thanx neelu for d updates...initial days of YPNHK were fantastic...i enjoyed watching dis show than any other show....love YPNHK.....:-)
hi rahul, are exams overโ“ when s ur result buddy. pray for u. Tons of best luck.
LOVE YPNHGK MISSING MY LOVELY SWAINS LIKE CRAZY. IM wathing this shod for the 5 th time on yt (daywise now). cherishing my memories of abher days๐Ÿ˜

GIVE US OUR SHOW BACK..........PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEJ !!!!!!๐Ÿฅบ
Here's the 12th Jan '10 update..written again by Ankita...

show starts with mathur house
chachi,leher's mom,leher,bittan are in dining table..chachi says tht definitely sumthing hapenned in bajpai house....TN bajpai definitely told sumthing....otherwise bhaisahab is such person who nvr performs any bad attitude with any1..he cant sady anything to any1....leher's mom feels tensed and leaves dining table....lehr and bittan feels sad.....
in bajpai house
sudha and dadi is doing sumthing.......deepa and her mom bina cums and says to help as it is shaadiwala ghar....dadi feels irritated as always....abeer is cuming thru stairs...bina calls abeer and says to show deepa uparwala rooms....abeer was like shocked .....he asks.."main?????"....dadi saves him by calling him to read out the list of things which bankey has taken from bazar.......at tht time bina starts talking abt previous day's incident in chamber....the encounter b/w mathur and bajpai....sudha says leave dis topic but dadi insists and asks wht hapenned.....then bina and dadi start gossiping abt kayasths and abeer felt irritated.........he says...."bas kijiye bina aunty aur dadi aap v!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jo ho gaya so ho gaya..aab purane baaton ko yaad karke kya fayda.....?????"he leaves and cums to his room....he then sees leher and bittan working sumthing on roof....he goes to her and says tht he wants to talk to u....lher says tht she does not want to talk to him..as for him their father got insulted....abeer says i wanna talk abt dis..i wanna say sry to u.....leher says kuchh cheezon ki maafi nahin hoti...if ur father told sumthing to me...i will nvr mind.but he told our father......and it gave me pain....abeer says jab tak aap mujhe maaf nahin karenge main yahan se nahin jaunga...guddan asys to pher khade raho yaha pe....leher leaves and guddan cums and said to leher tht he has not so muchh fault......but then leher stops bittan by rebuking her.....
leher and bittan doing sum work and discussing abt abeer..........at tht time chachi cums and says...."aaj kal valai ka zamana hi nahin raha.......bachhon ko bado akro aur woh wohi kaer jo unhe thik lage......dekho na madhav....jise uski father ne loan leke padne veja USA mein engineering...he went there and made sum relationship with a bengalee....here d sanskar differs...we nevr let ankur to meet with any girl..always made him busy with studies....so tht we can find d perfect bride for him.....(in my opinion,isiliye woh "ghochu" bana hain.....๐Ÿ˜†my ABEER is always rite.....)
abeer is waiting there but leher did not come.....bittan cums and says to leave but abeer insists.....then bittan says ek taraf didi hain jo aapke naam sunne ko taiyar nahin...aur ek taraf aap ho jo maafi bina hilenge nahin....u both are ziddi....bittan leaves and then abeer starts laughing and it shows tht he is standing on a mat with a jug of juice.......then he says to himself hum v kachhe khiladi nahin hain.....๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒabeer enters into his room....which is on d room....and it starts winding.....at tht time leher's dupatta which was kept for drying on d roof.....cums to bajpai roof when it starts winding.....abeer's shirt's color and leher's dupatta's color was same..and a very nice bkgrnd music starts....d scene was awesum(i cant describe......i'd prescribe to watch out d video)...and then abeer goes to mathur roof and again he keeps dat dupatta at its own place.....but then due to wind.....it falls outside d house...
in bajpai house
TN,sudha,dadi,madhav's father and mother are discussing abt marraige....TN says if u give ur son proper sanskar then this thing will nvr happen.........madhav's father says we gave proper sanskar.......but this hapenned...madhav's mom was crying and she says...."us bangaliyan k liye woh humein v chhod ne k liye toiyar ho gaya tha..."and suddenly abeer is cuming in a fast.....all asks ....."where r u going lalla..."he does not reply and then he goes outside for tht dupatta....tht dupatta is stuck into the lamppost beside TN's chamber......abeer tries to catch by climbing thru d wall but at first unables but then gets succeded......and after getting tht dupatta....he couldn't keep d balance and then he just falls on a amabssedor car....and d driver asks..."subah subah marne ka shokh hain kya??" then sum1 cums from taxi and says "are mare iski dushman...."abeer was shocked......he says."madhav bhaiya aap???"madhav meets up d fare of taxi and then abeer asks...."how r u????"abeer says "i m fine..."then madhav asked abt dupatta but he anyhow avoids d question......madhav enters TN house and at tht time madhav's father was asying tht after dis marraige i guess none will touch d water of our house.......madhav says papa we had a condition tht u will nvr say this as hearing this rashmi's parents will b hurt........madhav goes to everyone to touch their feet.......dadi,TN,sudha.but all acts dumthing like tht k he is not so welcum here......abeer and madhav leaves and then dadi says..."look at this boy....us kal ki aayi chhodi k liye appne ma baap jinhone pal-posh akr bada kiya hain unhe hi vul gaya.!!!!!!!!!!"the soap ends here....

[precap:-madhav asks B B mathur to take gud care of her bride and her family.....B B mathur assures and says she will b treated our own daughter.......madhav feels glad ...at tht time abeer was watching dis outside d door...then madhav says he has cum with me..abeer says .."namaste"...]
In this episode..loved how Abeer follows Leher's dupatta and then lands on Madhav's car...
you know whats coming up??? the first scene to make us all